• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • concrete72
    • Jan 2013

Originally posted by dooder
    I'm in the east bay.
    I've got a thread going for my only bike:
    I plan on looking at a Kawasaki twin this weekend. It's not running but, supposedly did run when it was parked within the last few years. I'm pretty new to motorcycles. What should I look at / for. Thanks in advance.

As soon as this rain quits, I'm hoping to get it out and ride around.

BTW are there any good swapmeets for bike parts?
    What about the Goodguys at the beginning of June?
    I'd like to pick up some parts and craigslist doesn't seem to have much.
    spose to be a cool one cinco de mayo, in auburn outta lone wolf cycles. cool real people working on bikes, and no glam all substance. anyway,..that and another later in may in sac at the drive in that will be worth checking out. auburn is a great destination for riding. good bars, people scenery . watch the speeding, outside of that they don't fuck with you too much.

Comment

• djrascal
      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by concrete72
      spose to be a cool one cinco de mayo, in auburn outta lone wolf cycles. cool real people working on bikes, and no glam all substance. anyway,..that and another later in may in sac at the drive in that will be worth checking out. auburn is a great destination for riding. good bars, people scenery . watch the speeding, outside of that they don't fuck with you too much.
      Yea i heard good things about the guys a Lone Wolf. I know this weekend is a swap meet at the old Arco. I missed the drive in last year but i heard it was a really good turnout.
      Anyone ever or around the Lodi or Stockton areas?

Comment

• angrymick
        • Jun 2012

a ride out to sac would be rad. I'm planning on going down to so cal for born free in june if anyone is interested

Comment

• kresentwrench
          • Aug 2011

can't make born free this year but I'm planning on doing the EDR if my damn passport gets here on time. I'll be heading out of Chico on my FXR. Anyone else from up this way?

Comment

• dooder
            • Mar 2013

Saw this on CL.
            Looks like a good time.

Comment

• choppin99
              • Oct 2011

a buddy and I are going to be rolling down to the EDR taking the 99 South from Merced if u wanna roll with us

Comment

• angrymick
                • Jun 2012

Originally posted by dooder
                Saw this on CL.
                Looks like a good time.

http://goldcountry.craigslist.org/mcy/3754635723.html
                wish they would have shows like that in the bay. looks like a good time.

Comment

• kresentwrench
                  • Aug 2011

anyone going to the Lowcash Industries bike show at the Dutch Bros in Woodland this saturday?

Comment

• elsuavecito7
                    • Oct 2012

im in santa rosa, 45 mins north of frisco on 101..a question here for you dudes with a jap bike or for anyone who'd like to give some input..i'm debating whether i should go to born free on my bike...if i avoid hwy 5 to avoid the huge inclines entering LA and take 101 instead you guys think my xs650 would make the trip? i've only ridden it locally on backroads so not to sure what to think.

Comment

• dooder
                      • Mar 2013

never done it on a bike but the difference between 101 and the 1 is a couple few hours.
                      The drive is MUCH nicer drive.

Comment

• MDavid
                        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by elsuavecito7
                        im in santa rosa, 45 mins north of frisco on 101..a question here for you dudes with a jap bike or for anyone who'd like to give some input..i'm debating whether i should go to born free on my bike...if i avoid hwy 5 to avoid the huge inclines entering LA and take 101 instead you guys think my xs650 would make the trip? i've only ridden it locally on backroads so not to sure what to think.
                        @elsuavecito7 - I'm in Petaluma and am going to born free 5 this year too! I'm looking for other roadwarriors to do the journey with. Was thinking about camping halfway, maybe south of Big Sur.

Would be fucking badass to get a Bay Area crew to roll together down to BF5!

Hit me up.

//MD

Comment

• angrymick
                          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by MDavid
                          @elsuavecito7 - I'm in Petaluma and am going to born free 5 this year too! I'm looking for other roadwarriors to do the journey with. Was thinking about camping halfway, maybe south of Big Sur.

Hit me up.

//MD
                          me and a couple of friends are going. we're in s an jose and san mateo.

Comment

• angrymick
                            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by elsuavecito7
                            I got my Honda and I was planning on taking 101. nicer ride but a little bit longer.

Comment

• MDavid
                              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by angrymick
                              I got my Honda and I was planning on taking 101. nicer ride but a little bit longer.
                              Nice. Was planning on doing 101 as well. You guys looking to head down day of or early? I was thinking about maybe camping halfway. Thoughts?

Comment

• elsuavecito7
                                • Oct 2012

Originally posted by MDavid

Hit me up.

//MD
                                fuck yea, i'm down to roll man. it would be nice to see if my little xs650 would make the trip...

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;