Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gonzoguilt
    • Apr 2024

Anyone from Northern California (and beyond, perhaps?) hitting up EDR? We'll be jamming our way back North after the run, camping along the way.
    Last edited by Guest; 04-21-2015, 11:29 AM.

Comment

• gonzoguilt
      • Apr 2024

Anyone heading south through Chico hitting up the NorCal swap in Sacramento tomorrow?

Comment

• duhbrr
        • May 2014

Hey, I'm in Santa Cruz and looking for motorcycle friends to do motorcycle things with. Lets hang out some time.

Comment

• DaLump
          • Jun 2015

Hey I'm in Redding. I got a 74 Fxe lookin & for people to ride and wrench with. I'm also headed to BF7 hit me up if you wanna ride.

Comment

• modified666
            • Jun 2015

Originally posted by DaLump
            Hey I'm in Redding. I got a 74 Fxe lookin & for people to ride and wrench with. I'm also headed to BF7 hit me up if you wanna ride.
            Im headed to BF7 as well, let me know if you want to link up and cruise down. Im in Oakland.

Comment

• grosskid
              • May 2015

In San Francisco looking for people to ride with or a garage to wrench around in since i don't have one

Comment

• 77sportie
                • Jun 2015

i live in west sac and i'm always down to ride or wrench. i can give a hand to someone working on pre- 1980s harley or triumph shit. putting together a 60 pan right now.

Comment

• hardtailing12
                  • Mar 2014

Hey I'm in Hayward here. It seems like nothing chopper related happens in the Bay Area (dirtbag challenge is all I know about).I've been thinking of starting a weekly taco run for choppers.I know of a pretty good spot in San Lorenzo. Who would be down?

Comment

• hardtailing12
                    • Mar 2014

Comment

• EVOEATR
                      • Jun 2013

I will be WAY down...once I get my bike where it'll start when I need it too!

Comment

• JWright
                        • Sep 2015

N. Sac. currently building my gl1100 bobber so not riding right now

Comment

• aperes
                          • Sep 2014

Looks like this has been dead a while... Got my evo chop running smooth and looking to put some miles on it. Located in SF near the bridge just moved up here. Any takers?

Comment

• datlugo
                            • Aug 2016

Hey dudes, just started riding for the first time about a month ago. Got a 76 CB750 chopper. Still very new to riding but I live near Golden Gate Park in SF and I'm looking for some people to ride with around SF or out the Marin!

Do monthly meets happen around here? I know Iron & Resin in SF has monthly rides/hangouts but i've yet to check it out.

Comment

• aperes
                              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by datlugo
                              Hey dudes, just started riding for the first time about a month ago. Got a 76 CB750 chopper. Still very new to riding but I live near Golden Gate Park in SF and I'm looking for some people to ride with around SF or out the Marin!

Do monthly meets happen around here? I know Iron & Resin in SF has monthly rides/hangouts but i've yet to check it out.
                              going to shoot you a pm

Comment

• theFriscoNut
                                • Mar 2012

South San Francisco California

Me n my 2 bros are starting a new build.
                                57 straight leg pan Harley frame, 74 shovel and a boxes of parts. We've wrenched on our bikes before but never a full on build. Always been a dream to build one from ground up but with all the parts in your garage scattered around it seems impossible. It ain't gonna stop us from tryin!

Reach out if you have any build experience...... will trade knowledge for booze!!!!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;