• Show
Clear All
  • 1965T120R
    • Apr 2024

Well isn't that quite adult.

Comment

• LinkBelt
      • Oct 2010

Ha Ha, There's a new Sheriff intown and he's cleaning up the garbage.

Comment

• 1965T120R
        • Apr 2024

Fine just gives me a good reason to delete my own account. I have much better things to do that replying to Moderators with child like mentalities.

Comment

• CRFyou
          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by 1965T120R
          Fine just gives me a good reason to delete my own account. I have much better things to do that replying to Moderators with child like mentalities.
          El oh el.

Comment

• bobbarooski
            • Dec 2012

WOW Ban your self because you cant follow rules..........CRFyou gave him every option he could and dude still didnt get it..........

Comment

• selectedgrub
              • Dec 2009

My blog http://selectedgrub.blogspot.com

Comment

• 2stroketim
                • Jan 2012

Ok its saturday night and Ive been drinkin for about 3 hours.

Is this where we post links to our fuckin blogs or not?

Comment

• Jetblack
                  • Apr 2024

I feel soooo left out... But seriously, none of the cleaning and refining going on is personal. What's going on is how it was always meant to be...if anyone stops and reads the few site rules; that Bill and Howard stickied it's very clear whats good to go and what isn't.

Some shit slipped through the cracks, because everyone was burning the midnight oil trying to keep it up. Not happy the site was sold? Well, perhaps if more respected the few rules there are; maybe it wouldn't have been. But trying to keep up with business, family and this site, who wouldn't get burned out and toss in the towel?

I've had stuff modded before I was a mod, so yeah I'm to blame too...so I'm not judging. If you've noticed something was modded and thought wtf? Just look at the rules and you'll understand why...that's what I did.

33 isn't changing it's getting more so to what it was meant to be, if you read the stickies...like Bill I'd rather shoot myself in the face than tell adults what to do; and I'm not and neither is any other mod...all we are doing is reminding people of the guide lines. If people stuck to the hand rail we'd be out of a job.

Peace Jap boy out.

Comment

• Allen
                    • Apr 2024

The thing is, if anyone has a blog, you've already loaded your pictures online and you can use those very same URL's to re-post (display) the pictures on the Chop Cult. It takes no more time than you've already invested and (for all intensives purposes) is the same action as posting your blogs link (with the exception of clicking the little photo icon I guess?).

Forum Members (and Bloggers, I'm one too) don't be spammers. Use the tools you've already established to create illustrated informative threads and posts in your build updates or "How To's." Links directing forum members off chop cult is spamming. Same with videos, embed those codes so I don't have to leave the Cult to watch your latest Gopro creation.

What we're trying to do here (the mods) is clean up some of the issues that affect the Chop Cult overall experience. And Jetblack's right; none of this is personal unless you make it personal. We can't wave magic wands (in real time) and make corrections across the Forum. We're doing what we can, where we can, and luckily now we have some additional dedicated people on task to do this. I for one am grateful for the help. If the Chop Cult is important to you, then you get it. If it's not, then I wouldn't expect you to.

and CRFyou. My God son, you literally killed a Yak at 400 yards with mind powers.

Comment

• ShovelEd
                      • Mar 2010

So this dude bailed out? He should have had enough time to post pics here. I mean, all he was doing was going to the shop that was building his bike and taking pics anyway. Its not like he was really building it so his hands are clean enough to swipe the screen on his iphone. Not trying to drum up conflict. Just sayin..

Comment

• CaviMike
                        • Sep 2012

Just another attention whore. A fucking blog? People read that shit?

Comment

• CRFyou
                          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Allen

and CRFyou. My God son, you literally killed a Yak at 400 yards with mind powers.
                          To be fair, this was one of my easier Yaks.

"The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded."

Originally posted by ShovelEd
                          So this dude bailed out? He should have had enough time to post pics here. I mean, all he was doing was going to the shop that was building his bike and taking pics anyway. Its not like he was really building it so his hands are clean enough to swipe the screen on his iphone. Not trying to drum up conflict. Just sayin..
                          Yeah really. He was paying his "builder" to crank out another dime a dozen bike.

Then pontificated to me about showing a full build for people that appreciate it. Anyone can pay a shop, buddy. You don't need to show us how deft you are at dragging a credit card through a machine.

Originally posted by CaviMike
                          Just another attention whore. A fucking blog? People read that shit?
                          Blogs are the new Blockbuster Video (sorry Allen).

Comment

• ugotbit
                            • Sep 2012

The dude had a melt down.

The thing is, he might have had cool shit on his blog and probably would have got left alone had he posted just one pic on the forum with each update.

I mean come on bro, give me a little tease to get me to check out the blog.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                            Working...
                            ;