CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default for me, kinda a big deal

about a month ago i was mocking up my sissy bar for placement, so my buddy took a couple picture of me on my bike with the sissy in different positions. i couldnt believe how fucking fat ive gotten in the past couple years. long story short i took some action, and ive lost 30 pounds so far in about 25 days. im not all about vanity or anything, but i turned into a gross fucking fat dude and im doing something about it. thats it, carry on with your day.......

Get Adobe Flash player

Good deal. My boss has been on a diet and stopped drinking and stopped smoking (Reverse order). His diet consisted of healthy foods or low calorie meals, walking, limiting himself to 1000 calorie a day intake, and dropping soda from his routine also, or having diet soda if he does. He's lost 105 pounds in 8 months.

NHMike

I'm fat and I don't give a shit.

Get Adobe Flash player

lost 30 pounds so far in about 25 days.

Thats great man! How did you do it?
    Trying to do thwe same thing.

Get Adobe Flash player

that awesome man. i need to get in shape for my wedding in oct. i dont need to look like a fat sack of shit when i get merried. lol

Get Adobe Flash player

DAMN! That's really all I need to lose. I'm at about 205 or so and I need to be back around 180. What's the secret?

Get Adobe Flash player

By the way, I want to know the secret also, because I'm 285 and would like tom get down to 220. Mind you I'm also 6' 3" and have a big frame.

Get Adobe Flash player

yeah, im about 5 11 and weighed 280.
    at first i thought it was gay as fuck, but ive been using http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

its free, you fill out some shit and it sets up a healthy calorie intake program for you. they have a food database that users add food too, so you just search what your about to eat, how much your about to eat and it puts it in a little chart for you.

i used to eat so much that i couldnt fucking move afterwards, every time i ate i would do this. after starting this program and seeing what a real portion of food looks like its pretty amazing. the first week sucks being hungry all the time, but it seriously gets better if you stick with it. the best part about it that i didnt think would EVER happen was i dont crave shitty food anymore. i wouldnt even think about going to tacobell or burger king or killing 2 frozen pizzas and half a bottle of ranch.

Get Adobe Flash player

nice dude! i'm gonna look into that link you posted. i hear just dropping soda from the diet alone can drop some lb's. i'm 5 11" 190, all gut

Get Adobe Flash player

Dude, I put on 28 lbs this winter..time to get my shit together! Just wish I could quit that damn soda!

Get Adobe Flash player

I'll tell you the secret. Quit eating so much you fat bastards!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Minimalist View Post
    I'll tell you the secret. Quit eating so much you fat bastards!
    pretty much. but when your fat its hard to give a fuck until you change your habits. i honestly think that shitty food is an addiction. no doubt about it.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by cros36 View Post
    pretty much. but when your fat its hard to give a fuck until you change your habits. i honestly think that shitty food is an addiction. no doubt about it.
    Yeah man high calorie food is usually easier and tastes better. I don't really eat that well. I usually only have a few healthy meals a week. The key is eating half a frozen pizza not two. Also, like you said, you've got to get used to feeling hungry. Don't eat just because you are hungry. Eat when you should. After a while your stomach will shrink and you won't feel so hungry all the time.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by felon View Post
    nice dude! i'm gonna look into that link you posted. i hear just dropping soda from the diet alone can drop some lb's. i'm 5 11" 190, all gut
    diet soda is the worst and is my weakness, not because i'm fooling myself into thinking the word "diet" on it makes it better for you but because i love the taste of diet pepsi for some reason

i get a couple months off in the winter and collect so last year i made up my mind while i had time i was going to drop some lbs. i was 215 at the time and i'm 6'1" , i should be about 180. first thing to go was the diet pepsi and switched to water that alone made a huge difference lbs started dropping off next thing was portion control and actually eating 5 to 6 smaller healthier meals. started my day with 30g of optimum gold standard 100% whey protein shakes that i made myself, a snack (fruit) at 10 ish a salad with chicken or tuna at lunch another snack in the afternoon and for dinner something like chicken breast, tenders or fish, whole wheat brown rice and vegs all easy stuff, vegs are frozen and take seconds in the microwave but fresh is always better. i did allow myself a cheat meal here and there...

that alone got me down to about 180 in a little over a month. big thing is the protein shake in the morning, 30g of protein within 30 mins of waking up in the morning jump starts ur metabolism and gets you burning calories.

then i started hitting the gym 3 to 4 times a week and i was really feeling great, then i went back to work, spring, summer and fall i work 6 days a week and a ton of hours. it wasn't as easy keeping up that routine but i kept the weight off and about 4 months ago i was back to my old ways, off the protein, eating 1 or 2 huge meals a day and drinking diet pepesi, feeling like shit and no energy to do anything, this winter i just couldn't find the motivation to get back to it, now i'm back up to 210..lol but plan on getting back to eating right and the gym, gonna order some protein today and get back at it...(i've been saying that for 3 months)

seriously, besides that bonus of fitting into your clothes and looking better, you also feel great when your eating right...

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Here s the secret

ARBY

When I went on Weight Watchers once, they control diet through a points system. I was allowed to eat whatever I wanted as long as the value didn't exceed 42 points a day.

Light beer for example was 2 points each. So I could consume 21 beers a day and still loose weight! Or my preference, 14 beers and 4 shots of Jack Daniels.

Get Adobe Flash player

Or you can do the drink till you puke diet.

Get Adobe Flash player

There are dozens of diet plans available, some are good, some are shit. The most important thing to remember is diet alone will help you lose weight, but adding a good exercise plan to your daily routine will help you keep that weight off. Your energy level will go through the roof, you will sleep 10x better than ever and your metabolism will stay elevated for hours after your done working out. I know everybody has different schedules but if you make time to go for a run in the evening or do some sort of cardio during your lunch break, you will lose the weight faster and it will stay off for longer.

Look up "M100 workout". It is an absolute ass kicking exercise that you can do in a matter of minutes and it is one of the best cardio workouts I've ever done. I do weight training and SEALFit training 6 days a week and have pretty solid cardio, and this workout busted my balls.

Get Adobe Flash player

After 4 years of maintaining a normal weight, and now being able to eat a big over filling meal without doing it every day, I can tell you with a high degree of certainty, feeling a little hungry beats feeling stuffed and shitty, by a long way.

Good job dude. I know exactly what is is like.

Get Adobe Flash player

Get rid of processed foods and drinks!!! To your body, processed food simply repacked pure sugar (glucose) and it stores that nearly instantly... You're hungry quicker and you don't get all the good shit that comes in natural food.

Empty your cabinets of all but a few goodies and replace:

Processed carbs and sugars (white bread, pasta etc) with healthy whole carbs (whole wheat pasta, rice, fruit, veggies)
    Empty sugary drinks with water
    Soda with Coffee (if you must have caffeine)
    Red and processed meats with chicken, fish, and nuts
    Sitting around with doing something...
    Bad, processed fats (butter, refined oil) with healthy fats (avocado's loaded, olive oil... ])

I've been on a largely whole food, low dairy, no red meat diet for two months and I honestly feel fucking awesome. It felt better than quitting smoking. And the whole "if you dont eat 10x the weight of your testicles in protein you'll wither and be a pussy" shit is a crock. Plants contain a shit ton of protein... I put on 4 pounds in 6 weeks....
    Last edited by bobbystat; 03-15-2012 at 8:12 PM.

Share This