Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AZDYNA
    • Oct 2011

How about a ride in movie night? I'm working on getting a projector. The idea would be to play old biker movies, have some beers, get some good people together.

Comment

• oddmanout
      • Sep 2012

Ride in movie night sounds cool. Psychomania would be a must to add to that line up.

Comment

• K6
        • May 2012

Originally posted by AZDYNA
        How about a ride in movie night? I'm working on getting a projector. The idea would be to play old biker movies, have some beers, get some good people together.
        Yeah mang, like the idea. Are you thinking of just making it happen & see who all shows up or do you wanna meet up & plan it a bit more. Either way good idea. Keep me posted.

Comment

• oddmanout
          • Sep 2012

Tempe Tavern tonight at 8:00. If anyone is down for a couple hours of riding. Its always a good time.

Comment

• auscal
            • Jul 2013

Ray and the 101 down to shred whenever

Comment

• coachstorms
              • Apr 2024

Moto hump

Ask and you shall receive. Come out for the first night and check it out. We are open to suggestions on how to make this a regular deal with a good turnout year round. Tell us what you want to see. Let's get this off the ground right and make it a valley staple.
              Attached Files

Comment

• fort9erfan
                • Feb 2013

Hey all, westgate area here. Just had another kid recently but tryin to get out of the house as much as i can haha.

Learning and playing with a 2000 vstar i got from a buddy. Been trollin the forum lil while seems like a good group here.

Comment

• oddmanout
                  • Sep 2012

Originally posted by coachstorms
                  Ask and you shall receive. Come out for the first night and check it out. We are open to suggestions on how to make this a regular deal with a good turnout year round. Tell us what you want to see. Let's get this off the ground right and make it a valley staple.
                  Great plan. We are in. See you on the 14th.

Comment

• oddmanout
                    • Sep 2012

We are also doing a ride this comming up Wed night. We meet at San Tan Brewery at 7:30pm. All are welcome.

Comment

• AZDYNA
                      • Oct 2011

Not sure how many of you are ASU fans but if any one is up for a ride to Payson on the 17th ASU will be having their maroon and gold scrimmage. ill be heading out that morning, grab breakfast in payson and then up to Camp T.

Comment

• coachstorms
                        • Apr 2024

Parker - I'll be there...already

Comment

• ElvisCastillo
                          • Oct 2012

Originally posted by AZDYNA
                          Not sure how many of you are ASU fans but if any one is up for a ride to Payson on the 17th ASU will be having their maroon and gold scrimmage. ill be heading out that morning, grab breakfast in payson and then up to Camp T.
                          Why do I get stuck working... again...

Comment

• Pendulum
                            • Jul 2011

I'll try to make it. I'll have the car... Still haven't replaced the Sportster, or rebuilt either of the other 2 shit shows.

Comment

• AZDYNA
                              • Oct 2011

Don't forget about this event! This Wednesday at Brock's shop.

Also, mark your calendars for the third week in October. The one year anniversary camp out for Dunlop customs is in the works. The details are still being worked out but right now it looks like we will be camping in Jerome.

Comment

• djMFsnider
                                • May 2012

whats up, my names DJ. me and my roomates ride alot. we always dig riding with others, so if anyone ever wants to ride, hang out or whatever, hit me up on here. we live off of t bird and the 17.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;