CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default intro/2002 honda shadow spirit 750

Whats up chopcult, I look at the site all the time and havent had a reason to really post anything but i feel as tho its time.
    I live in tampa, fl and am a welder/union milwright. i travel around rebuilding power plant turbines for a living. work crazy hours a week and then get good time off. Aka motorcycle building time. this winter had a bit of time to swap out the front wheel to 21" HD off a 2001 softail. Rattle canned the tank and back on the road. I do all my own work and try and build what i can. Enjoy!
    Here is the bike before the winter on a run through the dragons tail

after the swap and paint

Get Adobe Flash player

hey dude! nice littel chop. Cool pic of it grinding the corner!

Get Adobe Flash player

just made some bars for the old ride. havent really searched but i personally havent seen combo wrench bars.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 830531_10101839510772512_1988755575_o.jpg  
    Last edited by billyolds; 04-10-2013 at 2:59 AM. Reason: Img

Quote Originally Posted by billyolds View Post
    Whats up chopcult, I look at the site all the time and havent had a reason to really post anything but i feel as tho its time.
    I live in tampa, fl and am a welder/union milwright. i travel around rebuilding power plant turbines for a living. work crazy hours a week and then get good time off. Aka motorcycle building time. this winter had a bit of time to swap out the front wheel to 21" HD off a 2001 softail. Rattle canned the tank and back on the road. I do all my own work and try and build what i can. Enjoy!
    Here is the bike before the winter on a run through the dragons tail

after the swap and paint

What specific work did you have to do to make the HD from rim fit? Did you change out the rear stock rim?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by hearsayseenoevil View Post
    What specific work did you have to do to make the HD from rim fit? Did you change out the rear stock rim?
    I'm curious also because that looks great! Mine is a 05 Shadow, so probably a similar process.

Share This