Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billyolds
    • Nov 2011

intro/2002 honda shadow spirit 750

Whats up chopcult, I look at the site all the time and havent had a reason to really post anything but i feel as tho its time.
    I live in tampa, fl and am a welder/union milwright. i travel around rebuilding power plant turbines for a living. work crazy hours a week and then get good time off. Aka motorcycle building time. this winter had a bit of time to swap out the front wheel to 21" HD off a 2001 softail. Rattle canned the tank and back on the road. I do all my own work and try and build what i can. Enjoy!
    Here is the bike before the winter on a run through the dragons tail

after the swap and paint
  • ibuiltmine
    • Jun 2010

hey dude! nice littel chop. Cool pic of it grinding the corner!

Comment

• billyolds
      • Nov 2011

just made some bars for the old ride. havent really searched but i personally havent seen combo wrench bars.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by billyolds; 04-10-2013, 2:59 AM. Reason: Img

Comment

• hearsayseenoevil
        • Mar 2022

Originally posted by billyolds
        Whats up chopcult, I look at the site all the time and havent had a reason to really post anything but i feel as tho its time.
        I live in tampa, fl and am a welder/union milwright. i travel around rebuilding power plant turbines for a living. work crazy hours a week and then get good time off. Aka motorcycle building time. this winter had a bit of time to swap out the front wheel to 21" HD off a 2001 softail. Rattle canned the tank and back on the road. I do all my own work and try and build what i can. Enjoy!
        Here is the bike before the winter on a run through the dragons tail

after the swap and paint

What specific work did you have to do to make the HD from rim fit? Did you change out the rear stock rim?

Comment

• YourConfused
          • Jul 2014

Originally posted by hearsayseenoevil
          What specific work did you have to do to make the HD from rim fit? Did you change out the rear stock rim?
          I'm curious also because that looks great! Mine is a 05 Shadow, so probably a similar process.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
          Working...
          ;