2 9.09%
  • 3 Stars = Average

2 9.09%
  • 4 Stars = Good

0 0%
  • 5 Stars = Exceptional

17 77.27%
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

These guys are the new kids on the block and have hearts of gold. Jon and his guys came down awhile back and visited me at my small garage when i was just decideing to close my buisness up and retire. These guys got the drive to build for anyone anytime and are going to be big in the motorcycle aftermarket parts plus great builders. They are down to earth family guys who have the passion to build and when i closed up Jon was the first guy i called and said i am going to refer any work that comes my way to you guys.There are builders that i have met or others have told me about is the first thing out of there mouths is bad mouthing the other builders and thats the shop you want to stay away from. YOU will never hear that from these guys. Get the best work and parts from these guys because they love bikes.

Get Adobe Flash player

Fast shipping even threw in an extra patch

Get Adobe Flash player

This is a Great company with awesome customer service.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quality parts! I'm always impressed when they arrive.

Get Adobe Flash player

Are these guys out of business now? The site is still up...

I ordered a part over a week ago. Got the automated confirmation. They got my money. Other than that the order status hasn't changed from "awaiting fulfillment"

I've emailed, and I've left voicemail for them since they didn't answer the phone. No response from either route.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by TimberwolfFXDL View Post
    Are these guys out of business now? The site is still up...

I ordered a part over a week ago. Got the automated confirmation. They got my money. Other than that the order status hasn't changed from "awaiting fulfillment"

I've emailed, and I've left voicemail for them since they didn't answer the phone. No response from either route.
    I ordered some stuff about 2 or 3 months ago, and had my parts in a few days, but I didn't get shipping info I don't think. Not sure where you live, but the south east has had some heavy snow, and may be causing a little delay.

Get Adobe Flash player

Yes they are still around. Jon is a good dude, super busy. I just saw him last weekend at the Timionium, md bike show. He recently moved his operation to Baltimore, md. And have been working on some projects with the Lowside people.

I kow they have had some tough weather there lately... We got crushed driving home last week. I think it was yesterday Jon posted on Facebook that he was out in the storm pulling people out of ditches with his truck.

All that to say, I'm sure you got nothing to worrie about. If you don't get your parts or hear from them in a few days, PM me your info I'll give Jon a call.

Get Adobe Flash player

Good to hear. I know they had some weather, but that was pretty much the week after I ordered. Hopefully they've just been busy. I've tried 4 different contact methods now. Hopefully he will see one of them eventually and get back with me.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Howdy

Hello everyone!

Well, we are done pulling people out of ditches for now. Sorry you couldn't get ahold of us! We are going through a huge scaling process right now, but first and foremost want to help you out any way we can. Please send an email to info@monstercraftsman.com and we will respond as soon as we can. Thanks!

hello,
    Same as TimberwolfFXDL, I ordered some parts over two weeks ago. Got the automated confirmation. They got my money. And the order status hasn't changed from "awaiting fulfillment". They didn't answer my emails. As I live far away from Baltimore, I don't know if the parts are travelling toward me or if they are still at monstercraftsman, out of stock or something else.
    TimberwolfFXDL, did you finally receive your order ? did your order status change when they sent it to you ?
    thanks

It was finally sent today, they answer my mail saying a part was missing. I can understand but they just could have said.

Get Adobe Flash player

I ordered some stuff from them a few weeks ago, I can't remember if I got shipping info or not but it arrived quicker than I expected.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Dadrun View Post
    hello,
    Same as TimberwolfFXDL, I ordered some parts over two weeks ago. Got the automated confirmation. They got my money. And the order status hasn't changed from "awaiting fulfillment". They didn't answer my emails. As I live far away from Baltimore, I don't know if the parts are travelling toward me or if they are still at monstercraftsman, out of stock or something else.
    TimberwolfFXDL, did you finally receive your order ? did your order status change when they sent it to you ?
    thanks
    yeah, I got mine shortly after the time they posted above about the "ditches". I emailed back to ask a question. I ordered the fuel sight gauge kit and the tubing was a little too short. I asked if I could order a longer tube or if they had a recommendation on the type to use so I could source it locally. never got a response.

Ok thanks for your answers!
    It's been finally shiped and my parts are now in New York according to the tracking. It has now to take the plane. I'm waiting reception to fill the evaluation. My mechanic will have to wait the fender to do the rearloop. I thought 3 weeks would be enough to receive the fender, but it has only been enough to ship it, and the shipment to reunion island will be probably another 3 weeks...I won't ride soon...

I ordered some parts from monstercraftsman and they changed me but it’s still “processing”
    I would like an update I ordered the parts two weeks ago

Hi, I placed an order on April 16, I was debited, no news since, do you know if he is still in business, no reply to my emails.
    Too bad : there a lot of good stuff...
    Last edited by shampoovictim; 05-03-2019 at 6:16 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by shampoovictim View Post
    Hi, I placed an order on April 16, I was debited, no news since, do you know if he is still in business, no reply to my emails.
    Too bad : there a lot of good stuff...
    I ordered a chain tensioner from him around the beginning of April. Same story. No status updates on the website, no response to emails. I ended up calling him. 717-269-0689. I got hold of him and he said he'd refund my money. Few weeks went by and nothing happened. I ended up having to go to my bank to get my money back which just happened last week, a month later. The bank said there was an error, I don't know what that means, if he really did try to refund me or what, but he is horrible at communication so I can't say. I tried calling, emailing, texting, etc. The one time I talked to him he sounded real nice and was very understanding, said he'd refund no problem, but then it just dragged on and he stopped responding or answering. I don't want to talk trash, but this was just my experience...

Quote Originally Posted by bobbinlabeat View Post
    I ordered a chain tensioner from him around the beginning of April. Same story. No status updates on the website, no response to emails. I ended up calling him. 717-269-0689. I got hold of him and he said he'd refund my money. Few weeks went by and nothing happened. I ended up having to go to my bank to get my money back which just happened last week, a month later. The bank said there was an error, I don't know what that means, if he really did try to refund me or what, but he is horrible at communication so I can't say. I tried calling, emailing, texting, etc. The one time I talked to him he sounded real nice and was very understanding, said he'd refund no problem, but then it just dragged on and he stopped responding or answering. I don't want to talk trash, but this was just my experience...
    Same no response, but I'm from France, too difficult to phone to him : BBB Complaint Submission done.

Get Adobe Flash player

I don't know if this applies here but some small manufacturers don't have inventory on hand and wait until there are enough orders placed before making a run.
    Then they will be unavailable due to e.g. family, swamped with work or out of state in order to stall and it will be hard to communicate.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by hillcat View Post
    I don't know if this applies here but some small manufacturers don't have inventory on hand and wait until there are enough orders placed before making a run.
    Then they will be unavailable due to e.g. family, swamped with work or out of state in order to stall and it will be hard to communicate.
    I can't subscribe to that. If you want to start up a business, as a side job or a full fledge bread-earning business, then you are in the business of serving a customer, no excuses. If you can't respond to emails, phone calls, or texts in a timely manner, then you are not doing your job and do not deserve my business. There are some guys in this industry who handle their business like pros even if it's their side jobs, then there are people who this is their sole income and don't how to communicate. It's ridiculous. I'm not going to name names but there are quite a few "businessmen" who have no, ahem, business being in business... They should go work for someone who knows how to handle customer service, and take my money, and give me a product in a timely fashion. It's not rocket science. I can't tell you how many times I have had to track someone down just to give them my money! It's like they can't be bothered to make the part or do whatever it is they "do." I don't waste my time with those guys anymore. Sorry, I like to support small business but if you can't provide your product, you no longer exist to me.

Share This