Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shovelzilla
    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by bforbes
    I'm trying to keep this bike as "legal" as possible, because california can be a little too sensitive sometimes when it comes to motorcycles. I figured I'd share this, since there's plenty of us who hate the look of standard signals. These are tiny LED's from superbrightleds.com. After trimming my fender and adding an early tail light, I drilled a couple holes near the edge of the fender, and pushed these in from inside the fender. These little f'ers are bright.

Those bars are tits man,i hope you dont mind me asking where you picked'em up at?

Comment

• RICsterXL1200
      • Apr 2011

Shovelzilla, those sick bars... Http://web.ardcorechoppers.com/parts_bars.asp

Probably not where he got them, but here are some. I'm sure they're not too hard to make.

Comment

• thatstupidkydd
        • Oct 2011

these are pretty sweet but there is that hole DOT problem but you could probably make a metal case that mounts under the fender and just stamp DOT into it

Comment

• Tito
          • May 2010

Originally posted by Bobbervirago
          i got some of these coming in the mail... they come equipped for a 12v setup and have a blinking mechanism in it..

ill let you know how they turn out

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-x-3mm-Pre-...7#ht_828wt_901
          I actually got 10 of these (they come in packs of 5, and I ordered two, thinking I was just getting a pair). Anyway, they are bright, but I think they would have to be bundled together and possibly poured into a clear resin. Since they already blink, it may be a good alternative to heat sinks, modules, resistors, , LED flashers, etc...all the crap you have to deal with while using LED turn signals. I will be messing with my signals this weekend and hope to have a little feedback soon.

Comment

• MisterFul
            • Aug 2010

hey there! which version of the badlands did you use? LE-3?

Comment

• Knucklebuster
              • Jul 2009

Hey BobberV - did you ever get those ebay LEDs squared away? Curious about them, wanted to hear what your experience was.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
              Working...
              ;