Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TriNortchopz
    • Dec 2017

Originally posted by kane
    I finally managed to see all the pics. NOW I'm having trouble finding a "nissin" front master cylinder for under 75 bucks. Where did yall all find those 20 dollar set-ups? I'll be honest, I'm still a little confused on which exact master cylinder I'm looking for in reguards to "bore" size and thread size. I have an 02 sporty and absolutely hate all the bulk on the bars. Any help is appreciated.
    Look here at Fab Kevin:

Remote Master Cylinder

This 5/8" bore master cylinder is designed to be hidden on the bike, and actuated by a cable. The kit is ready to be welded to your frame, and includes a master cylinder, 10mm banjo bolt (same as late model HD), linkage system, and a Barnett Cable Clamp so you can use any cable system you want.

This 5/8″ bore master cylinder is designed to be hidden on the bike, and actuated by a cable. The kit is ready to be welded to your frame, and includes a master cylinder, 10mm banjo bolt (same as late model HD), linkage system, and a Barnett Cable Clamp so you can use any cable system you want.
    If buildin' old school choppers was easy, anyone could do it... ain't nobody said it's gonna be easy...

Comment

• Luky
      • May 2018

Originally posted by edward
      It's DOT 5. No worries yet.
      DOT #5 is purple.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
      Working...
      ;