CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by AfterHours View Post
    Oh, man! We've been making tri-tip once a week and nailed the seasing. For you guys that dig the grub here's what we've got going : tri-tip (just a bit spicy and awesome spices), beans with jalepenos & ham, home made buttermilk biscuits, salad (a cowboy needs his roughage), baked potatoes with mushrooms, jalapenos, garlic & bacon.
    With 3 kegs and a full bar I think it's a a fully belly evening for sure!
    And all the regular sasuages !

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by OldStfCycle View Post
    And all the regular sasuages !
    The regular ones + the linguisa we've been cooking up!

Get Adobe Flash player

Will the pagan goat boy and the elusive circus midget be in attendance?

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Official flyer

I posted it on the opening page, but for those of us that don't go back to the start of a thread -
    My boy Troop from the Throwbacks is always in attendence, now the crew is a sponsor!
    Trumpnut will have some raffle goodies and even his wife is looking to kick in something from Cycle Cosmetics - very cool!
    Last edited by AfterHours; 05-31-2011 at 7:47 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

wont miss this one... great food, cool people, nice ride... see you dudes at the shindig, ill bring a couple bottles. mount gay rum anyone?

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm packing my shit now so I can hopefully move a week or two early, and be ready to go. If not I'll just wait to unpack until after this one. Last years was too good to miss.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'll try to get some Don Q Rum from back East. Thinkin some military gear for the raffle.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm going to try & make the fri nite pre party at the bar, & also the sat morning breakfast run, missed that shit last year. Going to leave a day earlier than last year so I can still get in some sierra fishing before chugging north through the pines. I think I'll wear a big coat & stuff my pockets with tri tip like dan ackroyd did in trading places....

Get Adobe Flash player

When I get home in July I wont have a working bike. Lots of parts, but thats all. I do however have a nice 62 Chevy II, would any of you be offended if I drove in from Iowa in that thing? haha, It would be a tight squeeze as far as time getting there but it would be the first event I could make it to upon returning back to the states!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by a5tach View Post
    When I get home in July I wont have a working bike. Lots of parts, but thats all. I do however have a nice 62 Chevy II, would any of you be offended if I drove in from Iowa in that thing? haha, It would be a tight squeeze as far as time getting there but it would be the first event I could make it to upon returning back to the states!
    won't offend me one bit
    .. would be cool to meet u in person.
    Last edited by OldStfCycle; 06-02-2011 at 2:53 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

For sure! I will see what I can get together and try to make it out there! Roughly 45 more days and I am out of here.. Maybe I'll get lucky and find a bike to borrow haha.

Get Adobe Flash player

If you made it here that would be incredible. That's a ways off in an old car, not as easy to push as a bike!

The Friday night bar trip will be a bike/car night if I can make it happen, maybe we'll get some cool rides from around the area. Saturday I'm thinking we'll have a $5 pancake breakfast at the HonkyTonk before the ride to keep it simple. The last 2 events we ate at a cool place but we're rushed to get out before the lunch crowd showed, plus it was $11. This way we can relax in the morning and buzz around all afternoon, maybe hit the lake again....? I enjoyed last years route, I was thinking the same. If we eat before we get out we can hit 3 awesome bars along the way. My favorite was that tiny fucker way up in the hills!

Friday will be awesome. The first year we did the bar thing was for the Halloween Partay and it was a good time. This year we'll ride back to the AHHT and have an open bar for the whole damn night!...another good reason for breakfast at our leisure.
    Last edited by AfterHours; 06-02-2011 at 3:36 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

That Iowa Hill bar was the coolest place ever. No electricity! Dollar bills all over the ceiling, etc. Great ride out, no matter what you're on it's scary! The lake is a must-do, too. Clear alpine water, chicks in bikinis, plus hairy biker dudes with no shorts equals super fun times. Don't miss it, Gabe can't screw this up!

Get Adobe Flash player

Hell yeah its a long drive. Hoping to con a buddy into coming to help with gas. Probably just sleep on the bench seats to save some money. The car is a 62 Chevy II with 57k original miles on it! So its basically and brand new old car! Anyway, I will figure something out and hopefully see you guys there! - so long as the town Im from isnt flooded over (Missour River flooding Sioux City, IA / South Sioux City, NE)

Get Adobe Flash player

Hell yeah its a long drive. Hoping to con a buddy into coming to help with gas. Probably just sleep on the bench seats to save some money. The car is a 62 Chevy II with 57k original miles on it! So its basically and brand new old car! Anyway, I will figure something out and hopefully see you guys there!
    Pack that car with homies/bitches (bitches are a pain) and make it a great road trip. The Philo will just be the destination, the journey could be epic! Yeah, I'd sleep in the car and save the $ for out of control gas prices.

a5tach - make the trip, your food & booze at the HonkyTonk is on me.
    Last edited by AfterHours; 06-02-2011 at 4:01 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by AfterHours View Post
    Pack that car with homies/bitches (bitches are a pain) and make it a great road trip. The Philo will just be the destination, the journey could be epic! Yeah, I'd sleep in the car and save the $ for out of control gas prices.

a5tach - make the trip, your food & booze at the HonkyTonk is on me.
    Sounds like a plan! I will keep you guys posted as I get closer to getting out of here! roughly 3000 miles round trip from where I live, but worth it I am sure! That sounds awesome Gabe, thanks!

Get Adobe Flash player

Stf raffle items like so:
    3ea - certs for $50 on Old-Stf goods.. free shipping included.
    T-shirts of course and perhaps some other surprises.

Get Adobe Flash player

Nice.
    Lillian Rose and STF both kicking down the goodies already! I have more sponsors than I ever figured would want to be a part of my little shindig. The raffle and bar will be off the hook!

...and that Mount Gay rum, something about it just makes me tingle...

billdozer

Sent you a box of Chop Cult and Biltwell goodies today Gabe. Last year was great. One thing about AHC events - you are guaranteed to eat like a king. Gabe and Lois do not mess around when it comes to food!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by billdozer View Post
    Sent you a box of Chop Cult and Biltwell goodies today Gabe. Last year was great. One thing about AHC events - you are guaranteed to eat like a king. Gabe and Lois do not mess around when it comes to food!
    Thank you, Bill. You & Magoo have supported little get-togethers like this for the past 5-6 years at your own expense and it is appreciated for sure. The Chop Cult has been quite an asset for all of us here, especially when it comes to getting the word out for things like the Philo.

Share This