Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cmfnj
    • Oct 2016

Pretty sure the one Bitter End is selling is from V-twin MFG. Looks just like the one I put on my bike. Bought mine "used" but it had a V-twin tag on it still. http://www.vtwinmfg.com/webapp/wcs/s..._143401_143402 I was going to go with the David Bird one but I got a deal on the V-twin. Couldn't complain about the quality. I know several people have had complaints with some of their other stuff over the years since a lot of it comes from overseas. Mine welded on straight and seems fine. I do like how David Bird offers 1in axle plates. That would have saved me a little bearing work since my '14 has 1in and not 3/4 but no biggie. I also cut the battery tray mount off mine. No way (that I could find) to squeeze a battery, oil tank, and all the electrical junk from an EFI bike in a space that small. You can only thin a CAN-BUS harness down so much so I extended what I had to and put all my junk in a single side bag. Came out looking a little cleaner even though I'm not the biggest fan of a saddle bag, much less one that's got so much shit in it now there's probably only room left a shirt and a drink. But that's my fault for chopping up a 2014 I suppose.

Comment

• MIKESIERRA
      • Jun 2014

does slim still do bikes? haven't heard from him in a while. he's done a ton of sportsters along with my rubber mount.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
      Working...
      ;