Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TemeculaTerry
    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by kingdeadbeat
    "Tenacious Terry"!!!.....Is that you?!?!?!?! your legend spreads to many distances of the world!!! Your securing of privates while in your home is unmatched!!! PM me if you ever need an apprentice to learn the art of the mystical butter knives!!!
    OMG thats fucking disturbing - holy shit - wow!
    Last edited by TemeculaTerry; 05-07-2011, 1:52 PM.

Comment

• kingdeadbeat
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by TemeculaTerry
      OMG thats fucking disturbing - holy shit - wow!
      Yeah this guy seems like a creeper, I hope he cuts off the tip of his mammal/man-toe

I really like gerber knives though, especially this one for small repairs on the bike:

My bud had this buck knife, seemed cool for the same purpose:

Comment

• Shacknasty
        • Jul 2010

This one was issued to my pops during WW2 for killing them dang pesky Nazis. The cops don't like me carrying it around much. It sure feels good in my hand...

Comment

• TemeculaTerry
          • Jul 2009

Good enough for a war hero then its good enough for a grandson of war hero- should be laws for that!

In CA that thing would get you pulled over in two seconds, everything about it is illegal in every way - lol

Comment

• IIIsticks
            • Sep 2010

I have the sickness too. I usually carry around a Spyderco delica but I also like my Benchmade mini grip for a daily carry as well.

Comment

• SmittyFXR
              • Aug 2009

Definitely a fan of Emerson's blades. Great guy, great company, insanely good product, especially for a production knife. I tend to lose (sometimes) and break (way more often) shit so his stuff is a little spendy for my daily use. Have a CRKT M16-14 thats been to several hot, unpleasant places and still rocks, a couple SOG's (Trident is my 90% of the time blade, also partial to the Pentagon Elite I and II), and a couple Cold Steel Voyager tantos- sharpest knives I've ever seen out of the box. My fixed blade collection ranges from a Gerber LMF to a good old fashioned Ka-Bar to a Cold Steel Peacekeeper (love that blade but it has zero utility function- fighter pure and simple) to a custom kukri- and a few in between.
              Dunno. I like pointy stuff.

Comment

• TemeculaTerry
                • Jul 2009

That peackeeper is a favorite with a few of my seal friends, for me not so much, but I get it...great knife!

Comment

• SmittyFXR
                  • Aug 2009

I put that thing through the bottoms of a few fairly heavy steel gas cans once (long story), figuring I'd have to resharpen it to get the insanely fine point back. Nope. That knife didn't even notice I'd punched it into anything. Those videos where ol' Lynn cuts up sides of beef and stabs car hoods? Yeah, goofy, but he's not kidding.

Comment

• grandpab
                    • Feb 2010

I have several knives but my present favorite carry is the little Leatherman Squirt. About a 1 1/4" blade, phillips and 2 regular screwdrivers, awl, file, bottle opener and needle nose pliers.

Comment

• ChoppyGee
                      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by grandpab
                      I have several knives but my present favorite carry is the little Leatherman Squirt. About a 1 1/4" blade, phillips and 2 regular screwdrivers, awl, file, bottle opener and needle nose pliers.
                      I had two of those my work used to give them to me. handy as shit but busted the pliers on both of them.

Comment

• rustrocket84
                        • Aug 2009

Way too much money, but it was a gift for this one. http://www.striderknives.com/site/in...mart&Itemid=26

Super fucking sharp, I watched a friend cut the tip of his finger off while flicking the blade open and closed. Open, closed.. open, closed. Good-bye finger tip. He said he didn't even feel it, but I saw it drop to the ground.

They were making some for Buck some years ago, but they don't anymore.

Comment

• FriscoJimmy
                          • May 2010

I usually pocket carry a Spyderco or my Applegate covert. But I recently picked up an ESEE-3 and really dig carrying the fixed blade.

Comment

• JapSlap
                            • Jul 2010

Here's a pic of my Damascus steel toothpick fighter and custom sheath with over 10" of blade it cuts long deep and continuous, nice blood grove helps a person bleed out quicker, this is part of my Cowboy Action Shooting Rig.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Purdy Gear Holster Rig 037.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	248.2 KB
ID:	1245339

Comment

• drzaster
                              • Mar 2011

buck 110 is a fine knife and sharp as fuck out of the box. gerber LST is also a fine blade. if you can find the one made in america BETTER. both of them are readiily available everwhere. i really try to buy blades that have usa on the blade. ive gut and choped a whole dear with the buck and still sharp enough to shave the hair off my arm. the gerber is a good camp knife for the belt.

Comment

• djturnz
                                • Apr 2010

NECRO-BUMP

Here is a pic I took a couple weeks ago of some knives I had with me that day. I love the little Ka-Bar TDI.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;