Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joey
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by justin666
    fuck yeah. although i'd probably roll that shit. imagine a trike with a little bike rack on the back for a couple 20"s
    Meh. I actually have a pretty strong dislike for them. I guess I just don't get it. Bikes have 2 wheels. If you have some problem that causes you to fall over on 2 wheels get a hack or buy a convertible. People that own trikes and only trikes because they are just lazy or uncoordinated piss me off.

just one man's opinion, but personally I think trikes are stupid.

Comment

• TRUMPNUT
      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Joey
      Meh. I actually have a pretty strong dislike for them. I guess I just don't get it. Bikes have 2 wheels. If you have some problem that causes you to fall over on 2 wheels get a hack or buy a convertible. People that own trikes and only trikes because they are just lazy or uncoordinated piss me off.

Trikes FUCKIN RULE !!!!!! They are the best way for runin beer and carrying tools . It beats having a chase truck follow with spare gas and shit . A guy on a trike in the back of the pack haulin extra gas is way better then a bud in a truck because even the guy on the trike gets to ride . And unless you every ride one would never know how fun they really are !

Comment

• lvvato
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Joey

Don't share your opinion with the veterano that can't hold up 2 wheels because of a bad back or leg and just loves to ride. You just might come out of that conversation with a cane stuck up your ass.

Just saying trikes can be a good thing...

Comment

• Joey
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by lvvato
          Don't share your opinion with the veterano that can't hold up 2 wheels because of a bad back or leg and just loves to ride. You just might come out of that conversation with a cane stuck up your ass.

Just saying trikes can be a good thing...
          I'm just sayin my opinion is just that, an opinion. I would bet that most veterans value freedom of speech.

Like I said, get a hack. You can haul a lot of shit in a sidecar and you don't have to hold it up.

I don't like trikes. I think that is as valid as not liking anything else. I think they are ugly.

If a vet or someone who's handicapped still wants to ride then that is their right. I didn't say we should take them off the road. I just said I prefer sidecars.

Comment

• Spiderman
            • Aug 2009

Comment

• sumo
              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by TRUMPNUT
              Trikes FUCKIN RULE !!!!!! They are the best way for runin beer and carrying tools . It beats having a chase truck follow with spare gas and shit . A guy on a trike in the back of the pack haulin extra gas is way better then a bud in a truck because even the guy on the trike gets to ride . And unless you every ride one would never know how fun they really are !
              exactly nick - you are one of the few people i have met over there that seem to "get" the trike thing

Comment

• oldschoolsoldier
                • Aug 2009

Comment

• HFMC
                  • Feb 2010

I'm just posting on here to bring it back to the top in hopes that people will post some more trike pics. I was up at Biker's Alley a couple weeks ago and saw a cool trike they have for sale up there. If I had more than a dollar to my name, I'd have probably bought it. I've had a trike stuck in my head ever since. I'd like one with a shovel motor and a old king queen seat. Anyone have more pictures?

Sorry Joey...

Comment

• chopped850
                    • Mar 2024

Here ya go Ed,

Comment

• HFMC
                      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by chopped850
                      Here ya go Ed,
                      Not exactly what I had in mind. That thing has four tires. Doesn't that make it a car?

Comment

• gofastmoto
                        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by chopped850
                        Here ya go Ed,
                        that is absurd. dodge already did CRAZY let it die

Comment

• MadRiverMoCo
                          • Mar 2024

Servicar with spikes = new england winter mototcycle

have had dreams of one for years...

Comment

• doubt
                            • Apr 2010

heres a collage i made a while ago with some trikes and loverboy. trikes rule, thats alice cooper on the blue one, he also rules. some of them are just made by dudes with a rad sense of humor and some are just awesome death traps that look cool and unusual. and some just make you want to barf
                            Last edited by doubt; 05-06-2010, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• albertahawk
                              • Apr 2010

still the sickest trike ever is slims 750 triple two stroke with slicks that thing is knarly

Comment

• Scotty
                                • Aug 2009

Quick update on mine. Changed it up a bit. Still waiting for my 69 shovel rebuild to be complete, a little more welding on the frame, dissasembly, powedercoat, reassemble, wire and it's done. should be ready fr the Drive Invasion on Labor Day in the ATL!

Place for the polished aluminum 60's Coke cooler!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...