Primordial Cycles (Parts & Accessories Sales)

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billdozer
    • Apr 2024

Primordial Cycles (Parts & Accessories Sales)

1 Star = Shit
    0%
    2 Stars = Buyer Beware
    0%
    3 Stars = Average
    0%
    4 Stars = Good
    0%
    5 Stars = Exceptional
    0%
  • XLeration
    • May 2012

Primordial Cycles is operated out of Goose Creek, South Carolina, just outside historic Charleston. I "opened shop" in 2010, but really just recently got things going. At this point I mainly deal in retail sales of parts and accessories, and my heart is focused on Sportsters (but I can get parts for a lot more than that). I've secured authorization as a dealer from Samson Exhaust, Mid-USA and V-Twin Mfg/Tedd Cycles (the last two are major distributors that includes brands such as Burly, Progressive, Kraft Tech, Paughco, Mikuni, etc. the list goes on and on. I'm working on other vendors as well, so if you need something in particular just ask and I'll see what I can do.

I normally offer a discount for past and present military veterans, as well as forum members (if you're a member here and in the military I'll see what I can do). The website is not that populated with parts yet, but I'm working on it slowly but surely...it's www.primordialcycles.com Feel free to call as well (if I don't answer just leave a message and I'll get back to you. Also, be sure to follow the company on Twitter @PrimordialCycle and like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/PrimordialCycles for news of parts that go on sale, etc.

In addition to offering parts made by others I have a small volume capability for making some parts (no CNC, but if it can be cut, bent and welded I should be able to fab something up for you). Let me know what you're looking for and I'm sure we can work out a good deal. My goal here is to be able to offer parts for a little less than the big names with the big price tags, but greatly exceed the quality of a lot of the import stuff that's flooding the market.

Thanks, and I look forward to doing business with you!
    Nick

[email protected]
    (843)327-3977
    Twitter: @PrimordialCycle
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PrimordialCycles

MESSAGE ME FOR CHOP CULT DISCOUNT CODE
    Last edited by XLeration; 11-17-2012, 8:05 PM.

Comment

• XLeration
      • May 2012

Just got confirmation...we're now an authorized dealer for Biltwell products! Special thanks to Bill for closing the deal!

Comment

• XLeration
        • May 2012

Insane sale on Rigid Sporty frames for Chop Cult members!

Kraft Tech Rigid Sporty frames are on sale through the end of November! Two sizes are available. Prices below are the sale price I'm advertising on my website. CC members take an additional 10% off!!!

130 mm tire - $850 (before CC discount)
        Features 1 1/4" thick wall, DOM steel tubing with 1 1/2" backbone. All frames are TIG-MIG welded and will accept Sportster engines (1986-2003). Stock frame accepts a 130 tire with a conventional 1 1/8" belt drive assembly or chain. Available with 30 deg neck rake, OE stretch and backbone.

180-200 mm tire - $1050 (before CC discount)
        Features 1 1/4" thick wall, DOM steel tubing with 1 1/2" backbone. All frames are TIG-MIG welded and will accept Sportster engines (1986-2003). Wide frame accepts a 180 tire with a conventional 1 1/8" belt drive assembly or 200 with a chain. Available with 30 deg neck rake, OE stretch and backbone.

Comment

• XLeration
          • May 2012

To make the purchasing process easier (and to get more visibility) I'm listing numerous parts on ebay (seller ID primordialcycles). If you'd prefer to go that route, just let me know before you pay and I'll adjust your invoice to reflect your CC discount! I only have a handful of parts up so far, but I'm working on it between projects/tasks.

Comment

• XLeration
            • May 2012

Follow us on Twitter @primordialcycle and take an additional $5 off for purchases over $100 through the end of the month!

Comment

• XLeration
              • May 2012

Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/PrimordialCycles and take an additional $5 off for purchases over $100 through the end of the month!

Comment

• XLeration
                • May 2012

BLACK FRIDAY THROUGH CYBER MONDAY SALE!

Take 15% off all Samson exhaust systems, and as always shipping is free!

Be sure to check out our eBay store for more great deals! http://stores.ebay.com/primordialcycles

* Includes standard ChopCult member discount. Free shipping is within the lower 48 states only. Will ship worldwide (contact me for a shipping quote).

EDIT: I decided to have this go all the way through Cyber Monday!
                Last edited by XLeration; 11-22-2012, 4:53 PM.

Comment

• XLeration
                  • May 2012

ADDITIONAL BLACK FRIDAY SAVINGS!

Take 12% off all purchases of $100 or more. Take 15% off all purchases of $250 or more! And yes, shipping is still free!

This includes all items offered by Biltwell Inc., Samson exhaust (except as noted below), V-Twin Mfg/Tedd Cycle, and Mid-USA (and all brands they carry)!

* This includes the ChopCult member discount. Cannot be combined with 15% discount advertised for Samson exhaust system. Free shipping within lower 48 states.

Comment

• XLeration
                    • May 2012

HOLIDAY SAVINGS ARE BEING CONTINUED ALL WEEKEND LONG!

Take 12% off all purchases of $100 or more. Take 15% off all purchases of $250 or more! And yes, shipping is still free!

This includes all items offered by Biltwell Inc., Samson exhaust (except as noted below), V-Twin Mfg/Tedd Cycle, and Mid-USA (and all brands they carry)!

* This includes the ChopCult member discount. Cannot be combined with 15% discount advertised for Samson exhaust system. Free shipping within lower 48 states.

Comment

• ManonFire
                      • Feb 2012

Dude this is sick. I live off 17A right on the GC/MC line. Do u actually have a "shop" or what?

Comment

• XLeration
                        • May 2012

SAVINGS ARE EXTENDED ALL WEEK LONG!

If Walmart & Target can do it, so can we...Cyber Monday's sale is is now Cyber Week's sale lasting through Saturday night! Take 12% off all purchases of $100 or more. Take 15% off all purchases of $250 or more! And yes, shipping is still free!

* This includes the XLF member discount. Cannot be combined with 15% discount advertised for Samson exhaust system. Free shipping within lower 48 states.

Comment

• XLeration
                          • May 2012

Originally posted by ManonFire
                          Dude this is sick. I live off 17A right on the GC/MC line. Do u actually have a "shop" or what?
                          That's right down the road! Sales have primarily been online, but am more than happy to work locally with anyone as well...glad to have you so close!

Comment

• XLeration
                            • May 2012

GIVING BACK TUESDAY!

We will be giving away up to a $50 part today!

Here's how it works...to be eligible, you must message me here on the forum or email me at [email protected] - MESSAGE OR EMAIL MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 10:00 PM EASTERN TIME TODAY! In the message, include the part you would like, what type of bike you will use it on, and why you think you should be chosen. The winner will be notified by midnight tonight! You have two options for this giveaway: Select one part with a retail value up to $50 or select one part of a greater value and $50 will be taken off the purchase price. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Available vendors include: Biltwell Inc., Samson USA (exhaust systems), V-Twin Mfg., and Mid-USA (and all the brands they carry).

EDIT: I have extended the timeline until 10:00 pm tonight...while a number of entries were received, it was less than 10, and to be fair to those who might be at work I'm pushing it out until later tonight to give them a chance as well.

FYI...my website (primordialcycles.com) is having technical difficulties (perfect timing). To look up parts, go to the following websites:

Last edited by XLeration; 11-27-2012, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• XLeration
                              • May 2012

The Giving Back Tuesday promotion has been extended until 10:00 pm tonight...see above for details.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;