Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beanhead78
    • Nov 2009

anyone still around that remembers.....

we were a tight group of 33rs, a thread started about swapping local brews. that was pretty fun and lasted awhile but got pretty expensive. quick explination, group of us on here from different parts of the US shipped eachother our favorite local microbrews. we had a little part swapping thing also. kinda like the classifieds but no money was exchanged. like " got this laying around, got anything to trade?"
  • Dragstews
    • Sep 2010

Got a Buddy out West that I stay in touch with...
    He's a full blood Comamche Indian and a hell of a bike builder...
    Awhile back he sent me some Tea.... said to only drink it on special occasions...

Well. made a trip over to Daytona for some fun in the sun. Short hop for me being it's only 60 miles from home...

Took some of his Tea with me...
    Well Sir... There I was on the Beach Front at 2:00 in the morning watching the RMS Titanic make port...
    Even greeted passengers that was disembarking from the Great Steamer....

That was quite a trip.... Whoa .... There for a bit I had the idea of booking passage back to Queenstown in Ireland on the Pride of the White Star Line ..
    (I'm glad I talked myself out of doing dat .. !!)

.../// https://youtu.be/Sl7aAalqc4U \\\...

Do think why that vision came to me is because of my middle name being Harland ....

I'm related to James Harland of Harland and Wolff Ship-Yard in Belfast, Northern Ireland..

.../// https://youtu.be/osrPS4_SAN8 \\\...
    Last edited by Dragstews; 10-29-2016, 10:25 AM.
    Take my 45 and outrun em all ..

Comment

• beanhead78
      • Nov 2009

haha

Comment

• Deckard43
        • Sep 2011

Ahh yes, the good ol days of busted wizard sleeves and dog balls. I remember. Hahahaha. Yea this place used to be it man but that was before instagram and all that. I remember 4-5 years ago you couldn't keep up with the threads. Like if you went to sleep you had 5 pages of shit talking and tits to look through the next morning. Now it takes 5 days to get a thread to 2 pages. There were alot of good dudes around back then and yea the comraderie was tight. I still talk to some of the dudes from back then via text every once in awhile. We're the old farts I guess. Kinda like the 29 year old that still attends high school parties talking about how much cooler it was in his day. Alot changed when billdozer dropped the mic.

Comment

• beanhead78
          • Nov 2009

Deckard43 i still talk to pretty much all the old 33 crew daily on facebook. we still swap parts and shit. yes we still post raunchy shit on facebook, get booted off all the time. its great, met a lot of solid dudes from this forum. funny, now we talk shit about chopcult on facebook. those were good times, and yeah it used to be like you didnt wanna go to bed cause you would miss something on here.

Comment

• Deckard43
            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by beanhead78
            deckard43 i still talk to pretty much all the old 33 crew daily on facebook. We still swap parts and shit. Yes we still post raunchy shit on facebook, get booted off all the time. Its great, met a lot of solid dudes from this forum. Funny, now we talk shit about chopcult on facebook. Those were good times, and yeah it used to be like you didnt wanna go to bed cause you would miss something on here.
            i never did the facebook thing. I did instagram for a bit but got burned out on social media so i started spending more time on here again.

Comment

• Spade115
              • May 2010

I sent parts never saw pics of them on anything (which was part of the rules) still keep in touch with a few of the people but not many.

Comment

• beanhead78
                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Spade115
                I sent parts never saw pics of them on anything (which was part of the rules) still keep in touch with a few of the people but not many.
                i remember that, dont think i really participated though. i wasnt seeing any parts used either, thats why i didnt. it was a bunch of newcomers scamming free shit in my opinion.

Comment

• Deckard43
                  • Sep 2011

Originally posted by beanhead78
                  i remember that, dont think i really participated though. I wasnt seeing any parts used either, thats why i didnt. It was a bunch of newcomers scamming free shit in my opinion.
                  all the pics were posted on ebay and craigslist. Yea, that thread went to shit relatively quick due to all the scammers.

Comment

• Townson
                    • May 2012

Pepperidge Farm remembers lol. I was just talking about the olden days of CC on another thread the other day. Idk what the fuck happened man. I wish we could somehow restore it to it's former glory.

Comment

• beanhead78
                      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Townson
                      Pepperidge Farm remembers lol. I was just talking about the olden days of CC on another thread the other day. Idk what the fuck happened man. I wish we could somehow restore it to it's former glory.
                      yeah, ive just recently became active again. kinda like trying to rekindle an old flame, not really feeling the vibes. i know theres still like minded folks, but ive only seen a handfull so far. looks like tattoo is the most active member on here.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Deckard43
                        Ahh yes, the good ol days of busted wizard sleeves and dog balls. I remember. Hahahaha. Yea this place used to be it man but that was before instagram and all that. I remember 4-5 years ago you couldn't keep up with the threads. Like if you went to sleep you had 5 pages of shit talking and tits to look through the next morning. Now it takes 5 days to get a thread to 2 pages. There were alot of good dudes around back then and yea the comraderie was tight. I still talk to some of the dudes from back then via text every once in awhile. We're the old farts I guess. Kinda like the 29 year old that still attends high school parties talking about how much cooler it was in his day. Alot changed when billdozer dropped the mic.
                        feed the corporate sponsor

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                          • Jul 2013

again,feed the corporate sponsor

Comment

• Townson
                            • May 2012

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc
                            again,feed the corporate sponsor
                            Lol I could give a fuck less if Walmart ran this bitch. Just as long as shit goes back to how it used to be.

Comment

• OleDirtyDoc
                              • Jul 2013

Lol I could give a fuck less if Walmart ran this bitch. Just as long as shit goes back to how it used to be.
                              if it was the way it was the corporate sponsor would be,as Elmer Fudd would say" Vewy vewy skinny"

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;