Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Webrat
    • Oct 2012

The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia

Old flick,,, watched it again the other night.
    Got a good laugh when one of the boys rattles a pill bottle ,,,grinned and called it his "West Virginia mating call" or some shit like that.

Here is a link to the trailer,,,Hank Williams III did a lot of the music for it too.

The Wild & Wonderful Whites of West Virginia Now on DVD and Amazon, Netflix, & iTunesClick to order on DVD: http://amzn.to/aYCmTLTucked deeply in the hills o...
  • FatChibs
    • Feb 2014

that movie is so fucking crazy, i love it

Comment

• Webrat
      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by FatChibs
      that movie is so fucking crazy, i love it
      ================================================== =====
      HA !!,, yep

Hell they really aren't that far from where we live,,, a coupla hours.
      That would be fun to run down there and party,,, OR NOT !!,,, hahahaha
      Pretty psycho bunch for sure

Comment

• rustbusket
        • Oct 2011

There are two before it called jesco the dancing outlaw and jesco goes to Hollywood.

Absolute must watch!

Comment

• sledhooligan
          • Jun 2010

These people are about one step up from the idiots on Honey Bobo.
          Fuck them and there welfare collecting asses. Fuck Hank III for defending them and saying shit like "they're good people who just want to be left alone".
          Who gives a fuck that your grand daddy made up so bullshit hillbilly jive dancing.

You don't have to be black to be a stupid nigger and these people prove that.

Comment

• Peterson13
            • Dec 2009

sledhooligan nailed it. Fuck those imbred parasites.

Comment

• seaking
              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by sledhooligan
              Fuck them and there welfare collecting asses. Fuck Hank III for defending them and saying shit like "they're good people who just want to be left alone".
              Who gives a fuck that your grand daddy made up so bullshit hillbilly jive dancing.

mmmmhhmmmmm, you got any motzereller cheeze stihucks.

Comment

• LilBill
                • Jan 2011

arkansas is full of these losers, politicians love them.

Comment

• FatChibs
                  • Feb 2014

Originally posted by sledhooligan

its supposed to be entertaining, you're supposed to laugh at them and their misery and have exactly that opinion. Its exactly like honey boo boo and any other TLC freak show.

Comment

• Jeffy
                    • Apr 2010

Watched "white lightnin" the other night. About Jesco coming up in age and his story. Pretty interesting to watch.

Alot of y'all are more problematic just for the simple fact that you watch tlc and any of the Bullshit that gets spewed from the tard tube. Just because they are backwoods have nothing redneck "imbreds" actually spelled INbred, dogs not necessarily make them welfare moochers. Alot of them folks have been on the same pieces of land for generations, farm their own food, and get by with nothing from anybody outside their communities with bartering and self subsistence. Sounds like the kind of life to live of you ask me. Not the inbreeding part of course.

.02$ if you wanted it or not.

Comment

• sledhooligan
                      • Jun 2010

Nothing wrong with bein a backwoods hillbilly that wants to be left alone. Id say atleast half of the 33 want to live this way at some point in there life. Hell I know I do.
                      However the White family doesnt. They're a bunch of drug addict fuck ups who suck off the goverment tit. Being a good ole boy who wants to left alone dont mean stealing your neighbors shit to buy oxy. Like I said before if they where black and there grand pappy invinted brake dancing we'd be all calling them niggers.

Comment

• Jeffy
                        • Apr 2010

Yep you got it right on that one. Lol.

Somewhere I picked up the impression that living out in the woods being a hillbilly was white welfare sponges.

Comment

• 2lanehighways
                          • Apr 2024

dude the pillheads are every where ,,thing is those types just want the buzz ,,man I have seen lot like that,around here .one fucker ,I helped get his job back.cool.so 3 weeks later, this guy is out panhandeling, instead of work ????found out , that fucker musta hung out with the wrong group of drifters.musta been doing the crack or the meth ,don't know, don't care .just goes to show, how fast some get in that shape .he was like sleeping in the local woods ?whatever, but it was his choice ,party or have a roof over your head. then another one worked with him like 4 years ago ,he was a" don't care what you got give it to me" sorta guy .he was loaded at the bar one night .dumb sob, he got pick pocketed by a chick .dude thought he was going to get laid ,he got fucked ,instead .amazing,,,

Comment

• farmall
                            • Apr 2013

Funny classic movie.

Comment

• turbonate
                              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by LilBill
                              arkansas is full of these losers, politicians love them.
                              Truest thing I've ever seen on the internet. I've lost most of my friends to meth and pills. I have enough sense to stay away from that stuff, even though I do enjoy chemical recreation ( sometimes way too much ) but I leave the shit with teeth (or that makes your teeth fall out) alone.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;