Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hoghead
    • Jun 2015

Originally posted by cisco
    Sorry to bug you guys but 'shadow ban' has been happening so much that I wonder if anyone read the post I made? Not asking for comments, just if it can be read.
    Yep, I can see it.

Comment

• confab
      • May 2019

Really questioning why we even bother with NATO at this point..

Now we learn that EU states (France and Germany are the biggest offenders, respectively.) have been selling prohibited weapons TO Russia.. In addition to adopting policies that undermine the safety of the continent, their own states, the NATO alliance generally, and place them completely at the mercy of Vlad Putin and Russia.. Who we are SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE is the entire problem here..

Except that they enabled him every step of the fucking way?

It is a bit like driving the getaway car, then feigning shock at news of the robbery. Ya know?

Comment

• Hoghead
        • Jun 2015

Originally posted by confab
        Really questioning why we even bother with NATO at this point..

Now we learn that EU states (France and Germany are the biggest offenders, respectively.) have been selling prohibited weapons TO Russia.. In addition to adopting policies that undermine the safety of the continent, their own states, the NATO alliance generally, and place them completely at the mercy of Vlad Putin and Russia.. Who we are SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE is the entire problem here..

Except that they enabled him every step of the fucking way?

It is a bit like driving the getaway car, then feigning shock at news of the robbery. Ya know?
        Yep, Russian gas still being bought by France and Germany, and Total Oil still refusing to break with Russian imports. We watched Putin rebuild his Forces and still traded with him , funding it all.

Comment

• confab
          • May 2019

Originally posted by Hoghead
          Yep, Russian gas still being bought by France and Germany, and Total Oil still refusing to break with Russian imports. We watched Putin rebuild his Forces and still traded with him , funding it all.
          Pretty amazing, isn't it? NATO looks like a clown beating itself in the head with a lead brick and drooling.

These people are in charge of our politics WHY, again?

Also.. I'm more than a little surprised at the reaction from the rest of the world.

I expected to see a strong coalition stand up in defense of the post war order Putin has violated here. We are witnessing the death of that order and I guess I just expected to see actors far and wide cite it as a red line we will not allow to be crossed like this. Georgia and Crimea were "special" cases somewhat, in that Russia (if not Putin himself) enjoyed a degree of legitimate, democratic support in these tiny areas. Not so when he's looking at grabbing all of Ukraine.

I'm a little disappointed to see that not everyone seems to have a problem with it.

Comment

• farmall
            • Apr 2013

All the interesting stuff is on a mix of Telegram channel and Twitter posts making this war the first where onsite individual reporting bypasses slow infotainment drivel.

Neo-Nazi influence in Ukraine is greatly exaggerated by propagandists and their gullible followers who pretty much point at Azov then tardshriek as if it were Direlewanger's crew reincarnated instead of being very different and including Orthodox Jewish Ukrainian Nationalists.

Times of Israel piece on the subject:
            Taking up arms to defend their homes alongside their fellow countrymen, many Jewish volunteers reject the claim that Ukraine is a hotbed of antisemitism

Many Americans and Europeans are only capable of wanting to relate the world to their parochial interests and only capable of relating to their pet conspiracies as genuine curiosity is too much like work. (As with religion criticism of this is regarded as part of the enemy plot.) Boomers (I am one) are generally incapable of figuring out how modern internet communication (hint, not Facebook) works let alone how to sort it which requires genuine interest in Cold War and Russo-Ukrainian and former Warsaw Pact history. Adopting canned ideologies is for people too lazy to put in work. That makes them easy to manipulate using other canned ideologies (kudos to the Russian Glavset crew who are far more intelligent being computer nerds than the impressively incompetent Russian armed forces). Proud people who think they can't be fooled are easy targets. That also works for typical lower class Russian "vatniks" who believe Putin a hero. Russian disinfo is multifaceted and typically well executed.

Current NATO aid to Ukraine is unprecedented with even Luxemburg helping out and Sweden and Finland considering NATO membership. Nothing like that happened in Cold War v.1.0 though some Western aid flowed to resistance units in the Baltics and Ukraine (who didn't fold until years after WWII ended). It's interesting stuff but a biker forum is not the place for it because bikers are generally not of demographics taking a professional military interest in the subject. It's fine to be old stoners and some of my best bros are but there is no simplistic guide to a very complex conflict. Not even the warfare is simple let alone the reasons for spectacularly asstastic Russian military performance.

NATO is not remotely at the mercy of Russia. The US and EU are however greedy and stupid so they naively wanted to trade with therefore enrich the enemy. That's purely optional but our publics refuse to discipline and control our rich kleptarch classes. I'm surprised the EU killed (at least for now) Nordstream II. It will take a major Russian atrocity to shut off gas to the EU, but Russians are incompetent enough to manage that by accident.

Collective petroleum addiction ensured trade with Russians and sand vermin against the interests of civilization, but this time the US and EU are not nearly as vulnerable as during the 1970s OPEC crisis. Current petroleum and gas supply constraints are more easily dealt with. Northern Europe has effective wind and hydro power it lacked in the early Cold War and vehicles are more fuel-efficient than in ancient times.

I'm a little disappointed to see that not everyone seems to have a problem with it.
            Greed comes first. Wall Street sold out American manufacturing to China then vulture capitalists worked to gut what remained. Detente and NAFTA were bipartisan.

EU:
            It's not simple for Europe to plan sanctions against Russia in case it invades Ukraine. Sanctions would seek to maximize the pain for the Kremlin, its key banks and energy companies but also avoid jeopardizing the continent’s Russian-dependent energy supplies or inflicting too much damage on Europea

European automakers have an extensive presence. Volkswagen, Stellantis, Renault and Mercedes-Benz have factories in Russia, while BMW makes cars there through Russian partner Avtotor. France’s Renault owns Russia’s biggest carmaker, Avtovaz, with its sprawling plant in Tolyatti. Stellantis plans to import commercial vans under its Peugeot, Opel and Citroen brands from its plant in Kaluga to meet Europe’s increased demand for delivery services.

Italian tiremaker Pirelli, which is Chinese owned, operates two factories employing some 2,500 people in Russia, producing tires mostly for the domestic market but also for export.

“We continue to invest, and we believe in the development of the Russian market and internationalization,” CEO Marco Tronchetti Provera told reporters last month. “We believe that even in crises, we must find a meeting point, and we believe that equilibrium will be found in the end.”

Comment

• confab
              • May 2019

Greed comes first. Wall Street sold out American manufacturing to China then vulture capitalists worked to gut what remained. Detente and NAFTA were bipartisan.
              Yeah.. I remember they gave China MFN to save themselves the embarrassment of voting on it every year.

Kinda funny to hear the indignance over the inherent "racism" of urban policing and such things from the same people and the same interests that are making bank in China. Which looks a lot like the Neo-Confederacy.

Comment

• farmall
                • Apr 2013

Former Russian MP called it...in 2021. Remember to select subtitles:

Newest footage from Ukraine. Subscribe, it means the world to me :)Uncanny predictions of Ukraine's war from April 2021 by former Russian MP NevzorovSource :...

Comment

• confab
                  • May 2019

I didn't watch all of it, but I think he's right about the damage this will do to Russia.. Even if they "win" (And they really should. With much more ease than they've shown to date.)

I have to wonder what is Putin thinking? This is horribly naive. And he's not a naive man.

He can't manage the daily insurgency he'll face if he tries to occupy the whole nation. It will end in disaster. After this, no American politician can openly suggest a "reset" Which is what is really needed here.

I have to wonder if he was intent on grabbing the smaller, eastern regions and was forced to expand the mission when Zelenskyy immediately popped back by saying he would bring NATO to Russia's front door and go nuclear in response?

Putin can't have that.. At all. So, the scope of the mission expands and now we're either fighting to occupy the whole country or to bring a defeated Zelenskyy to the bargaining table with zero preconditions?

Comment

• cisco
                    • Aug 2012

I respect everyone here. Some are war vets and others served for a 'career' but fortunately didn't end up front line.
                    I am not anything but 'neutral'. Granddad was killed when a Russian shell landed in town as precursor to supply raid.
                    Here is something I think is worth listening too.
                    Closest we'll get to the 'inside Washington' mindset IMHO.
                    2 hours long but take it in bits to not implode your mind.
                    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

He's a former UN weapons inspector and gives 1st hand dirt on lots of shit. I recall reading somewhere he was even jailed for a while over his disclosures.

I still say the war is to eliminate the neo-Nazis to allow a coup after Russia exterminates them to control the Laviathan oil field to funnel it's resources to Europe effectively cutting off Russia's income from fossil fuel sales. This to devistate Russia and to get $$$ into oil oligarchs and Israel.

Right now with Russia gaining ground the MSM/NATO is predicting a chemical/biological weapons attack by Russia. Remember Syria? Same claim to allow invasion? Fake flag coming seems most likely. No winning side would do something like that to jeopardise things. Putin couldn't be that stupid. Now the Neo-Nazis who want the help of NATO have heard loud and clear that if they create a false flag re chemical/biological attack they will get the help desired. Unless they're idiots they will do this. Oh and anyone yet seen a pic of refugees from Ukraine with anyone other than whites? Oh and USA only gets about 2-4% of its oil from Russia and now it seems Russia has declared it will only sell oil for Rubles, Yuan (China currency) or for gold. IMO the big reason US decided to stop buying Russian oil.
                    MSM is a hollowed out shit show hoping to convince enough fools so the elite think enough support is there for invasion at the cost of US military lives.
                    Last edited by cisco; 03-27-2022, 8:21 PM.

Comment

• DustyDave
                      Super Moderator
                      • Oct 2012

Russian soldiers have attacked and injured their commanding officer after their brigade suffered heavy losses in the fighting outside the capital, Kyiv, according to a Western official and a Ukrainian journalist.

Troops with the 37th Motor Rifle Brigade ran a tank into Col. Yuri Medvedev, injuring both his legs, after their unit lost almost half its men, according to a Facebook post by Ukrainian journalist Roman Tsymbaliuk. The post said the colonel had been hospitalized.

Tsymbaliuk is the Moscow correspondent for the Ukrainian News agency UNIAN. The incident occurred two weeks ago. According to Sly’s reporting, the brigade in question was reportedly engaged in operations in and around Makariv, a town west of Kyiv that Ukrainian forces are now believed to have recaptured in their push to reverse Russian territorial advances. According to Tsymbaliuk’s Facebook post, the 1500-man brigade had lost about half its strength in combat, either killed or wounded, prompting a soldier to run over Medvedev with the tank at a “convenient moment” during the fighting.
                      Driving that train, high on cocaine
                      Casey Jones you better, watch your speed
                      Trouble ahead, trouble behind
                      And you know that notion just crossed my mind​

Comment

• ExplodingCoffinEmporium
                        • Oct 2016

Thinning out the herd for Chinese dominance Click image for larger version

Name:	C3786E42-08DF-4798-9DBA-0EF8923C8D82.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	1324128

Comment

• FMC1
                          • Dec 2021

Ukraine is dead. Bang the drums and shout all you want, but in the end, NATO cronies and the Biden crime family sacrificed thousands and thousands of innocent Ukrainians just to launder taxpayer money and get kickbacks from the military industrial complex. There is no honor in murdering women and children.

Comment

• oscarmeyer
                            • Sep 2013

Fuck Ballz did anybody read this shit, NOT

Comment

• oscarmeyer
                              • Sep 2013

where's the titz dont go political

Comment

• oscarmeyer
                                • Sep 2013

TOP of the POPS Farm, but fell asleep midway keep it comin

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;