I am the editor of ChopCult.com and am happily married to Duane Ballard. Some of my daily duties includes attaining features, working hand in hand with the members, supporters, and events. I also contribute to ChopCult's social media platforms - Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest / Twitter / Tumblr - and take care of the news section of the website and the blog. Don't hesitate to contact me with any issues or concerns. Follow me on Instagram.
Steve Milward is the owner of Fatman Custom Motors out of Brentwood, New Hampshire.
CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE DETAILS!
A big thanks to all the members who use the classifieds to sell your wears. Please make sure to adhere to the following rules when using this free service:
- Don't use ChopCult Classifieds to direct members to listings on other sites (Web pages, Big Cartel stores, eBay, CL, Instagram, etc.).
- Ads with nudity will be removed.
- Please add the item name, location, and price to the title, upload a photo and give a brief or detailed description of the item for sale.
- Do not post more than five (5) ads in a single day; combine your listings if needed.
- Please delete your classified listing once the item is sold or edit the listing as sold.
- Do NOT send money through PayPal as a GIFT or FAMILY for payment on any classified.
- We highly recommend that you use an escrow service (such as www.escrow.com) for large amounts to prevent fraudulent deals; it gives the Buyer the chance to get his/her money back before funds are released to the seller.
- If you're having trouble logging in, please log out and clear the cache in your browser.
We bring you this peachy sixties-style '56 Panhead chopper from Australia's Gold Coast on the cover of new issue 86.
"Rally sponsored by Optimist Club of Fredericksburg Texas - The Optimist Club of Fredericksburg was established in 1983 with the intent of “bringing out the best in kids.” Proceeds from the Hill Country Run Motorcycle Rally help fund the many community youth programs of the Fredericksburg Optimists. When you live to ride, you inherently live for the road. One of the best feelings in the world is the wind in your face and the freedom to rumble on motorcycles wherever you ride. The Hill Country Run Motorcycle Rally in Luckenbach is May 6-8, 2022. Billed as "More than just a plain ol’ motorcycle rally," the Rally is three days filled with hearty food, live music, new friends and miles of riding through vistas. It is a small-town event that is getting big. And even if you don’t ride come hang in with us." On-sight registration available. Please click here for complete details.
ADVERTISE | CONTACT | ©2009 - 2017 ChopCult | REPORT ABUSE | CONDUCT