BORN-FREE 6 ?

Wow it's hard to believe that BF5 was almost a month ago..all the planning and work that goes into this show( for everyone involved) is over in a blink of an eye. The dust has finally settled a bit and unfortunately for us we need to make a decision on BF6. The site needs a commitment very soon or the dates will be gone and park rented to someone else. We had a great show and if definitely was much bigger than the previous year.. is that good or bad not really sure? We had a lot of growing pains this year and some drama but that's life. We can't please everyone and some don't want it even if we could. I did learn some things this year... The show is not going to work for everyone ( including builders, vendors, sponsors or spectators) & that's ok, we also need  to thicken our skin a bit .When you put all your time & effort, you pour your heart and soul into something you love and then people trash you it's a tough pill to swallow...but that's the deal and we get it. We also need more help..a lot more and lastly if we  do the show again we need to get back control of it before it goes the wrong direction. Oh.. I also forgot to mention we did not sell the show
..infact it's never been discussed so don't believe rumors or spread em. If you want to know something just ask us..      I found this flyer from the first show..man that was fun!

Commented on 7-21-2013 At 06:11 pm

Love the Show, being there, a part of it. was great, took all I could do to be there, an will go thru Hell an High Water. to be there again! hope you make it happen. To bad about the negative feedback. the positive should out weigh that by a long shot! thx for your time an hard werk. BF6!

Commented on 7-21-2013 At 08:05 pm

The show was the business man, haters are gonna hate no matter what!! You cats did an amazing job and like Mrflameman57 said the positives out weigh the negatives(none in my opinion) by far. Keep up the good work brother and I can't wait for next years show.

Commented on 7-22-2013 At 04:28 am

I couldn't even begin to imagine the work it takes to make that show happen...but its an awesome show, you guys did a great job!!! and looking forward to bf6...thanks for the hard work....

Commented on 7-22-2013 At 05:18 am

BF5 was my first Born free show,I loved and cant wait to go to BF6 and more. Whatever you guys are doing.....Its working. Keep it up.

Commented on 7-22-2013 At 06:51 am

I've been to every Born Free to date and they have gotten bigger and better each year. I totally loved BF2 the most in Signal Hill (but I was merely a spectator there... so that explains it)(free beer). This year we had a double wide booth and sold more t-shirts than at any other single "vendor" event in our Lady Hump / Gasser Lounge history! CRFyou shirts were a fucking smash!!! ~ Thanks everyone! Can't believe how hot it was but whatever... sorry for everyone stuck in traffic... hope we quenched your thirst if you swung by? can't wait for next year... we might triple the booth! Mike and Grant; just do your thing! Anyone there and unhappy isn't as unhappy as the millions who never had the chance to attended a BF... :-(

Commented on 8-22-2013 At 12:04 pm

I have been to all but number 1.
I think they have all gotten getter each year. That said , I can only hope tree is another. Yeah it was hot, yeah it was crowded, if it wasn't the haters woulda complained about that too.
Maybe it's time to start charging for admission. It would weed out some of the freeloaders and whiners. I'd pay for the experience.
IF that was the last, I thank you for what you for what you have done. It's been a great ride.

Commented on 10-4-2013 At 07:09 pm

when will that date for born free 6 be up? me and a few of my buds are going to ride are scoots down route 66 to get there next year going to do it on a 10 foot shovel chop and a 67 iron chop that triple D and i are building as of right now

Recent Blogs

Revenge Run Updates

An update has been posted at:  revengerun.blogspot.com

And here's a picture to make you smile today...

THE DEATH STAR WILL BE IN RANGE... ON MAY 3RD 2014

Looks like Tequila Corralejo has jumped onto the correlian spice freighter with us for this years STAR WARS DE MAYO party and ride at the Gasser Lounge! They're throwing in a $100 BAR TAB* for the BEST Star Wars de' Mayo Costume... picked by none other than Mikey and the Lady Hump. And you should know we're pretty "far out man" as interpretation goes, so mix it up; Mexican Star Wars and creativity will earn you a higher chance of winning than just your 501st Legion Stormtrooper costume...  So all you SW nerds that live in Grandma's house and instead of girlfriends have boxes of Star Wars Kenner action figures (that's me!), memorabilia, and cosplay costumes... it's time to get it on!!! The glove has been thrown down. (*no cash value, prize good for booze and/or merchandise only)

MAY 3rd 2014
STAR WARS DE MAYO

Who knew the Lady Hump built fucking Death Stars in his spare time??? Jimm'iny Christmas.

"... and once again, I've been busy building the Second Death Star pinata, which will again be filled with Stormtrooper, Vader, and Droid hand painted day of the dead inspired Star Wars sugar skulls for those lucky enough to catch one once the  Death Star is destroyed!!!"

Mark Drew's 1939 Flathead For Sale

Mark Drews unreal Flathead is for sale! This is Very unique opportunity to own one of the coolest customized Flathead's I have ever seen. Crazy nickeled motor, chrome everything a molded & scooped dream.

1939 U flathead motor.
1939 trans
1948 frame.
original flanders 1 inch bars 15/16 throttle
bates seat
custom tank and fender.
linkert m55

contact info. mymindonpaper@aol.com

Claus Grabbe And His Boys

Have an amazing garage/recording studio/skate park nestled somewhere in the German countryside. A little piece of heaven for sure. Pics by Dirk Behlau.

Around The Shop