Born Free II Show 2010

From its inception almost one year ago, the Born Free II bike show in Long Beach was destined for success. Tons of sponsors and dozens of vendors and organizers contributed time, treasure and personnel to the event, and thousands of specatators were rewarded with over 500 stunning motorcycles vying for vintage trophies in a variety of classes and categories.

The event culminated at 5 o'clock on Saturday, June 12 with a raffle, and one lucky cat went home with the biggest prize of all: the Born Free panhead. That lucky cat happens to be Desert Drifter on ChopCult.

All the appropriate words and accolades for this event have already been shared on blogs and message boards, so we'll let our photos do the talking. In between manhugs and runs to the Pabst pallet, ChopCult shooters scoured the show and side streets to document as many machines as possible. This "Focus" feature is the biggest photo collection to date, with over 100 images of today's finest custom bikes. So, grab a cold one, sit back and watch the show. Remember, each image is also available in a larger size by clicking it, then you can right-click and download to your stash.

Commented on 6-25-2010 At 07:13 am

Thanks Guys for doing all the stories,getting behind this idea from day 1...donating the seat mount & pipe kit and just supporting the shit out of Born Free.I really feel that without the support here and the riders who visit this forum the show would not have been the same.....So we really do appreciate all the help.

Commented on 6-25-2010 At 09:04 am

It was definately the best event in SoCal yet! I can't wait for the next one!

Commented on 6-25-2010 At 02:05 pm

i wish i lived in SoCall.

Commented on 6-25-2010 At 10:40 pm

I don't know why I don't see any pictures, but it was a damn fine event. Free food. Free beer. Tons of great bikes. Good folks. Thanks to everyone that put it on!

Commented on 6-26-2010 At 05:33 am

thanks for sharing! I would never get to see it if you didn't post it. Cal has got to be great! I got to get back someday. you make me long for a road trip. Keep up the great work...Chop Cult is to me today,what Easyrider mag was to me in the 70's....don't change stay the same always...Easyriders sold out and pissed away...you guys are OLD SCHOOL COOL in my book!

Commented on 6-26-2010 At 05:33 am

Wish I could've made it to this event. Maybe next year, hopefully!!!

Commented on 6-26-2010 At 10:30 am

the 5th and 12th pics are me and my dads bike sweet.

Commented on 6-27-2010 At 11:46 am

re: invisible photos: It might be time to update your browser. Or try Firefox. The photos are flash-based, so they take some time to load on slow connections. Hope this helps.

Commented on 6-27-2010 At 03:20 pm

Looks like some cool stuff are being built in the west.

Commented on 6-28-2010 At 12:05 am

Motherfukr I missed it next year for sure.

Commented on 6-29-2010 At 10:49 am

i wanna get a booth for my line next year any info??

www.usoutlaw.com

myspace.com/usoutlawapparel

Commented on 7-1-2010 At 06:12 pm

I have some sweet pics! I'll be posting very soon! What an amazing turn out. Bigger than last year. Totally worth flying 3,000 miles.