1) Don't be a dick.
2) Don't let others get away with acting like a dick.
3) If you think a member is a dick, call him on it, but in a respectful, level-headed way.
4) Personal bullshit meters are set pretty high around here. Tall tales and bench racing are one thing, but blatant lies and disrespect won't be tolerated.
5) See item #1
6) We don't measure cuffs, hold petty grudges or make sweeping generalizations about people, motorcycles or their scene on ChopCult, but even douchebags are smart enough to know when they're at the wrong party.
7) Be cool, have fun and share the experience with friends. .
8) By agreeing to these terms, I agree to receive emails from ChopCult from time to time.