CHOP CULT HOME
NEWS   FORUM   EVENTS   CLASSIFIEDS   BLOGDUMP   COMMUNITY   MEMBERS

« Last Page  |  viewing results 1-10 of 16  |  Next Page »
Posted at 4:14 PM on June 7, 2011
I was astonished when I saw there was no group for the beloved Ironhead!!!! So I figured I'd start one. I was hoping to keep it strictly for Ironhead owners which is why you needed permission to join, what do you guys think?? Should we let those Evo owners in?? Hahahaha Although, I'd love one in addition to the IH!!!
Posted at 4:52 PM on June 7, 2011
I ended up changing it so anyone can join, however if you guys feel it should be IH Exclusive (Hahaha) I can change it back.
Posted at 4:56 PM on June 7, 2011
There is a shit ton of Ironhead owners on Chop Cult. This group is gonna blow up
Posted at 5:03 PM on June 7, 2011
MegaDON666 said:

There is a shit ton of Ironhead owners on Chop Cult. This group is gonna blow up

I know there's a lot which is why I was shocked no one had started something.
Posted at 5:05 PM on June 7, 2011
Hell ya, thats all i have is ironheads
Posted at 5:21 PM on June 7, 2011
KrOwN said:

Hell ya, thats all i have is ironheads

Yup!

And if any of you guys are looking for some American Made parts for your bike check out KFab!! Hit up Krown and he'll tell you all about it.
Posted at 12:12 AM on June 8, 2011
Just joined, stoked. Added a pic of my 79 to the group pics. My bike is my daily commute chop, saving up to get another ironhead eventually too.
Posted at 4:00 PM on June 8, 2011
Yo from Florida, I have a 79 IH that I'm working on building, I've learned so much since I started working on this thing and I have a shit ton of stuff to learn,
[User Deleted]
Posted at 4:30 PM on June 8, 2011
im really close to completing a 1980 xl stocker im learning alot
Posted at 9:45 AM on June 19, 2011
I bought a 77 to rebuild the engine and chop, but when I was splitting the cases I cracked one somethin good, went out and bought an 07 to use as my daily, but I still need to either get a new case or find someone that welds them...anyone know of any company that is capable of doing this? or would I be better off buying a new case?
  « Last Page  |  viewing results 1-10 of 16  |  Next Page »
NEWS   FORUM   EVENTS   CLASSIFIEDS   BLOGDUMP   COMMUNITY   MEMBERS
CHOP CULT HOME

Advertise    |    Contact    |    ©2009ChopCult    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct|    Privacy Policy

Chopcult on Facebook