Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kylezero
    • Feb 2011

full face helmets? lets see them

any body rocking any badass full face helmets i been thinking about getting one lets see yours?
  • TkilledJ
    • Aug 2010

http://www.chopcult.com/forum/showth...hlight=helmets Everything you seek lies here.

Comment

• lostsoul69
      • Mar 2011

startin to see more of them.. big vintage selection.. aint no shame in protectin yo nugget.
      Last edited by lostsoul69; 03-19-2011, 2:33 PM.

Comment

• kylezero
        • Feb 2011

Yea I got three open face just trying to see what's out there in full face. I went through that thread seems like only thing anyone wears is biltwells

Comment

• TkilledJ
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by kylezero
          Yea I got three open face just trying to see what's out there in full face. I went through that thread seems like only thing anyone wears is biltwells
          Yea, I feel you. If anything you should check out primos helmets and Hell-mutts. Also Eternal Combustion has a pretty sweet nov full face lid.

Comment

• ChetPunisher
            • Sep 2010

Here's my full face... Looked great with my ZX-10R...

Comment

• TemeculaTerry
              • Jul 2009

I did extensive research on Full Face this year. I have only ever worn Bell full face helmets, literally since 1985 thats all I ever put on my head unless I was riding with an open face or bowl. So it was time to bite the bullet, I have not had a new full face for 6 years and the Bell that I had sucked, lacked airflow and was noisy as fuck.

Being a big fan of Arai, I couldn't get myself to pay such a ridiculous amount so I went on a hunt. The one thing you need to figure our with full face is which brand fits you the best. They are all a bit different fitting heads with different shapes a little different than another. For instance, a shoei feels like shit on me, its made for a longer head but a bell fits nice and snug.
              I ended up with a Scorpion, the price, fit and quality being unsurpassed. They are both DOT and SNELL approved and fit super comfy with all the bells and whistles so you dont over heat. The price for my model EXO 750 was only $150.00 from cycle gear which is amazing since a year ago they were roughly $350.00. They are compared with the best and often more than not stand up to the test and even outshine many.
              Its an American company to boot.
              Dont get caught up with the pump helmets, these are just too heavy and dont do a damned thing for you unless you have one of those super skinny heads with zero cheek (skeleton noggin).

Good Luck!

Comment

• kylezero
                • Feb 2011

Any on ever wear either of the eternal cumbustion helmets

Comment

• TkilledJ
                  • Aug 2010

Haha, told you, they're nice! I've heard nothing but good about 'em. Only reason I don't own one is cause of the whole non DOT thing... But I'm honestly about to give in and just order me one. The new ones are tight too. If anything check Eternal Combustions page in the Chop Market.

Comment

• kylezero
                    • Feb 2011

yea i seen them a while back in street chopper... i been chasin helmets on ebay for a while now might as well just buy the troop 1 and be done with it i cant win on ebay if my life depended on it... yea kinda blows they are non dot. but i dont think any one else besides simpson made a bandit style helmet like that so i guess nov helmet is better then none at all

Comment

• TemeculaTerry
                      • Jul 2009

Nope, dont need to, I picked up a storm trooper costume last year at a garage sale for $2.00, Got it covered!

Comment

• kylezero
                        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by TemeculaTerry
                        Nope, dont need to, I picked up a storm trooper costume last year at a garage sale for $2.00, Got it covered!
                        hahahaa we gotta see a picture of this

Comment

• deadman13
                          • Aug 2009

i want to get an eternal combustion helmet, but i have to wear glasses and usually have to have a shield. freaking blind otherwise.

im about to pic up a scorpion exo-400 chameleon skullbucket helmet. only one ive seen with any sort of graphics i liked.

Comment

• TkilledJ
                            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by deadman13
                            i want to get an eternal combustion helmet, but i have to wear glasses and usually have to have a shield. freaking blind otherwise.

im about to pic up a scorpion exo-400 chameleon skullbucket helmet. only one ive seen with any sort of graphics i liked.
                            Dude, normally, I can't stand the graphics on these lids, but this one's actually pretty brutal! That chameleon paint is dope. Let us know if you get it, and how you like it!

Comment

• inxs
                              • Sep 2009

Got this the other day.
                              It's fun.
                              Attached Files

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;