CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 202 1231151101 ... Last

Hybrid View

Default New to the Cult? Intros Go Here...

whats up guys didnt see a spot for intro's so heres a quick one. then on to shameless promotion. im james i ride out in the sandbox known as vegas with the boys in the vegas crew. we like to drink,ride,repeat..... so ya. im pretty quiet on boards but ill chime in if ive got something worth a shit.

on to the promotion....hahaha

Us chest thumpin vegas kids are hosting a pretty sweet cycle swap! it will be held at the oldest bar on the las vegas strip. they have a huge parking lot for anyone and everyone who wants to bring there old parts out and buy,sell, or trade them. it will be the first sunday of every month starting Sept 6th.
    There will be no spot fee's. kind of an honor system if yer making money hopefully you'll donate a lil portion to help with the cost of puttin this thing together. Dino's is a full service bar and we also have one of the best salt water dog stands out there, right next to the front door.
    Were starting it later in the evening so the heat wont beat ya down. so come on down. if anything its a reason for a great party and some good times.

FUCK YEAH !!! VEGAS CREW IN THE HOUSE !!!
    this is gonna be some good shit .... hope everyone can make it out !

BlueCollarMoto

There goes the neighborhood! Hahaha!

Bluto

Where the hell's Eric?

Vegas crew can't be complete without him!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Where the hell's Eric?

Vegas crew can't be complete without him!
    He's comin dont worry.....he's just gettin slower in his old age!.hahaha that or his big ass hands are coverin up the screen so he cant find the place.

i just did my intro and said we would be on our best behavior!!!! but then who the hell cares!!

Default Quick hello from over the water..

Hi folks my names Mark, live in England, just finished a Royal Enfield bobber and mid way into a long stretched Sporty 12 build take care and stay shiney side up ..

Mark -

Welcome to the site......(I guess, you have been around here longer than myself though)

-kilted

New to the Cult. Denver Colorado. Stopchopandroll

Whats up, I'm Chris...I'm from Iowa but I am in Afghanistan right now. New to CC. Been diggin around it for 2 days and its awesome!

azmotorhead

Default new to the site from mesa az

cool site been coming to it it for awhile, just decided to register, in mesa az.

Default New from Baltimore

Love this site. Lots of inspiration.

Sup ya'll? I'm Josh from Texas. Southside of Htown to be exact. Diggin this site. Lots of cool stufd and cool people. I've built a few bikes in the last few years but still have a lot to learn. I dig metrics and american. Anything on two wheels really. Pretty pumped to get my first harley in the next few months. Thanks.

new MASShole. I have been riding for awhile and started modding my last harley and tinkeritis bit me hard. I had a super glide that last year I took it apart redid the tins and did lots of bolt on mods. I traded that bike in on a new one but want something to play around with. I got an 89 sporty that someone had got bored with. They had hardtailed it and put on a girder. Right now its not running and has quite a few issues to taken care of. I'm now teaching myself how to weld and gonna make as many things as I can. Hope to learn alot here on the sight.

I'm Jason and I'm from Maine. I've been into bikes for quite a while but it's been sport bikes. I've got a CBR 929 right now. Anyway, I grew up riding on the back of my father's iron head and I really want to build one of my own with a hard tail. I've never done anything like this before. I built my 929 from a basket case but the only custom thing on it is the paint. I'm doing my first chop on an 87 Suzuki Savage that I picked up or $300. I'll probably keep the shocks on this one but I do want to get my feet wet with a little fabrication. I'm thinking sportster tank, tallish z bars, lowered, fake oil tank, forward control extensions, solo seat (I'm going to try my own leather tooling as well), etc. Not sure on a rear fender yet, trailer or reuse the front. My plan is still evolving but I'm learning a lot from this site so far. I'll get a build thread going once I finish my wrangler project. I'm hoping to start by the end of January.

Default New guy from the D

Whats up everyone its Brett from Detroit.

Got the sportster tore down for the winter. My buddy plans on doing a dropseat swingarm design on my bike.. Gonna be pretty sick, considering no one has that.

Should be a good time. Stoked to be on here finally.

Cheers!

Mark,
    Would you happen to know of any companies in Suffolk/Norfolk that will ship bikes back to the United States?

Thanks
    Kevin

My names Ryan and I'm from Atlanta Ga. I'm a new member to the site and only been in the v-twin world for about a year when I bought my 57 Panhead. Prior to that I've ridden /owned sportbikes, dirtbikes, etc. Until my pan gets streetable again (and then some)I'm sure I'll be asking some dumb questions so bare with me. Really like the site and have learned a lot while cyber stalking it for the last several months.

I'm Bryson, been buildin cars for a while, startin to get into bikes. Seems like the right site for that, probably not gonna post much, lurker status.

Hey my name is Cody and I am from Winder Ga. I am currently chopping an xs650, hoping to be riding it by next spring.

Share This