This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Northerner
    • Nov 2019

Hello from north of the border. Just picked up an XS650 project, looking forward to learning and sharing the build with everyone. A lot of great stuff here.

Comment

• AlbertaFarmer
      • Sep 2013

Welcome to the forum, Northerner.

Comment

• Elcocko
        • Jan 2020

Newbie from the Midwest, I'm new to the site but not motorcycles. I have a 78 cb750 that's about to meet is fate with a portaband and grinder. I'm hoping to post pics of this, so more reading will be required on how to do that. Now, where did I set my beer?

Comment

• ironpac
          • Feb 2020

Thanks for having me. I am from Long Island, NY. I had my Harley XL1200CX since 2016, built as Club Style, and I have been reading on this forum for years, so much great stuff. SO I finally decided to do a swing arm chop my Sporty. Coming along slowly but headed in the right direction. Going to make a thread for sure. Looking forward to finishing and posting it.

Comment

• samuelshovel
            • Mar 2020

new to chopcult from tea gardens, Australia

Would love to link up with any dudes ridding chops in the hunter region !

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4858.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	243.2 KB
ID:	1316264

Comment

• BuddhahoodVato
              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by samuelshovel
              new to chopcult from tea gardens, Australia

Would love to link up with any dudes ridding chops in the hunter region !

[ATTACH=CONFIG]100727[/ATTACH]
              Welcome

Comment

• NomadMullen
                • Mar 2020

Welcome to chopcult .Im new myself.sweet looking chop mate

Comment

• NomadMullen
                  • Mar 2020

Hey man you from the north of Ireland ? Welcome to chopcult btw

Comment

• Redsandman6
                    • Mar 2017

i signed up awhile ago but did not really have anything to contribute.. i started with a 06 shadow bobber. my latest project was a 95 nighthawk cafe racer. i have another nighthawk i was going to start on or maybe find something else to cut up. so i guess its better late the never to start posting and asking questions.

Comment

• Zuhalfast
                      • Apr 2024

Hello I'm Halim from Malaysia, just started a small custom shop here. I'm here to contribute what I could and gain more knowledge from u guys.

Name:	IMG_20200129_203009.jpg
Size:	292.7 KB
ID:	1317325
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Guest; 04-12-2020, 9:58 PM.

Comment

• RatRodScott
                        • Apr 2020

Hi guys. Scott From Pensacola. Ive got an untitled 72 sportster and a new to me 75 xlch. They are both builders. Im new o the sportster world and look forward to building with your help and tech advice at hand. I mostly ride my RoadGlide all over and wanted something for more of a local "I built it" bike.

Scott

Comment

• kickmyshovel
                          • Apr 2020

intro names justin aka t...i have a couple bikes a buell cyclone a 85 softail with 4speed kicker ,92 dana...and may baby a 79 shovel rigid 5 in 4 case bar hopper,jammer any ways im from dhs and i ve been having a problem with my revrech tranny if anyone can help i put a thread on it thanks

Comment

• Matte
                            • Apr 2020

Hey all. New here, but I joined the Facebook group a few months ago. Live in Michigan and have been working on chopping up and bobbing out my breakout. Will share some in the build area later. Also here for some other questions I’ll pose in other areas. For more here’s my bike in its current form!

Name:	54DF8A9F-F971-4232-8C4E-164B53176D07.jpg
Size:	148.6 KB
ID:	1317841

Name:	121689E4-9CA1-4076-8C62-298878FA466A.jpg
Size:	155.7 KB
ID:	1317842

Comment

• Sug
                              • Apr 2020

Hello Guys !
                              My (nick)name is Sug, I'm from France, and live in Marseille.
                              Several months ago I get an 1974 FLH in bad looking condition.

Name:	f64b8d10232d74be92188ed0383927d11a93ec75.jpg
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	1317918

Currently I am cleaning it, and working on it to make it good.

Name:	IMG_20191125_144352.jpg
Size:	305.0 KB
ID:	1317919

Comment

• Carbie
                                • Apr 2024

My name is Carbie, though a lot of folks know me as Magoo too. Finally decided to get back on the forums after a billion year hiatus. I've been building and riding for close to 20 years. I started on old Jap bikes (CB's and KZ's), moved on to Triumphs for a few years, then found myself into HD's and stayed. Been a poor kid all my life, so everything I've ever got I pretty much had to build or assemble it myself. All my learning was provided by common sense, the seat of my pants and my method of "ask the old guy." I'm a member of the Stumbler Chopper Club and wholly support the DIY'er. I've probably had close to 15 actual full, riding bikes over the years and a semi trailer of parts and bikes that never manifested. I've spent more time on two wheels than I ever have holding a single wheel. Currently my daily is an '88 FLH (pictured), though I've got a '76 XLH1000 with a '77 transmission in a hard tailed frame (pictured) and a '76 Shovel with a 96" kit that I just put in a hardtail as well. I've got plenty of projects laying around from Triumphs to AllState scooters to more Ironheads, so watch out you never know what I might post on.

Name:	IMG_6463.jpg
Size:	298.8 KB
ID:	1317968

Name:	IMG_4434.jpg
Size:	305.3 KB
ID:	1317969

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum