This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bozi
    • Dec 2009

Hello from Md.......what is this place.........

Can I really say GS1000 here?

Hey all, just stumbled on this board this morning, now Im late for work. Looks like a good spot here. I like the the "best of " thread area right off the bat.

I build Triumphs & BSA's a lot. I have ride a 78 GS1000 as well thats about to get a good wackin, cool to have a place to talk about it. Now I know why Gay people are so happy to come out of the closet.

I have a Jap bike thats 30 years old & I like it. Wow, that felt Great.

Currently working on a BSA chop/Girder, & a Bonneville 750 stocker with a twist or 2.....or 5.

Comment

• Lotekkicks
      • Nov 2009

hi, my name is eddie... 2 projects at the moment, 93 sporty and a 75 cb400f cafe.
      Attached Files

Comment

• DirtFloorJim
        • Dec 2009

What's happening people? Jim from northern NJ here. I spent my late teens and early twenties working the parts counter for Leo at the old Deal in Wheels shop in Rahway NJ. I've got a ratty well ridden 90 fxstc that I've owned since I was 18. I also have what use to be a store bought Ultra rigid. I hated how it looked but it had a S&S 96" Evo, Revtech 5spd, Primo enclosed primary, & a perfect size frame for me so I changed it up a bit see my profile pic. Still working on getting it painted but black works for now. Hoping to build myself a Flatside Shovel when I can get my friends father to part with it. My forum name is because my garage has a dirt floor that some of my friends & I nicknamed Dirt Floor Customs. That's all for now I guess.

Comment

• Heckler
          • Dec 2009

Hey from up North. Found this site today and it's sick. Tons of info.

So fkn dude!

Comment

• selectedgrub
            • Dec 2009

Hey Guys,
            Found my self here after looking for a link to the British band "The Cult".
            Nice place, cheers.

Comment

• JLeather
              • Dec 2009

Bozi told me about this place, so here's another guy from MD. Mostly Jap bikes in my garage right now, but I'm open to anything.

Comment

• vonyinzer
                • Dec 2009

Hello all from the West Penn

Name's Mike. I live about 40 minutes north of Pittsburgh in a little town called Beaver PA. Yes its really called Beaver, and yes Ive heard all the jokes... Anyhow, Im your average scumbag, amature builder. My focus is on finding vintage Japanese iron and turning it into cafe racers, and bobbbers. Right now my buddy and I have a slew of bikes waiting to get worked over.
                -71 Honda cb350 cafe racer (almost done...)
                -72 Suzuki t250 2 stroke streetbike, not sure where im goin with that one...
                -76 Yamaha xs500 cafe racer
                -78 Honda cb750, its real rough but once we get around to her, it should be cool. Were going to do a CR style race replica.
                -80 Honda cm400, thatll stay stock...
                -74 Honda cb360 bobber

Hope I can learn some new shit, and meet some cool folks here. If theres anything I can do to help anyone out lemme know... Thanks.

Comment

• ARBY
                  • Apr 2024

Hello From FLA.

Just found the site tonight and thought I sign up. Shovelheads are my motors of choice an as far as I;m concerned, they're the last real motors Harley ever made.

Anyway, hello. This seems like an interesting site.

Arby

Comment

• damned
                    • Nov 2009

New to the Cult.
                    God bless rockers 'n choppers...

Dan.

Comment

• ShuffleTown
                      • Nov 2009

Howdy From NC

Hey guys, thought I'd throw my intro in the mix. I unfortunately haven't ridden in over 25 years and am finally in a position to get back into things. Got married, raised a family, you know the deal. Anyway, lurked a bit over at the JJ and was a unsure about joining since I don't currently own a HD. I did end up finding out about this place so it was more than worth it. I'm here to learn and hopefully meet a few kick ass peeps in the process. Later.

Shuffle

Comment

• radmonster
                        • Dec 2009

hey bin on here for about 2 weeksish iv posted some pix and stuff but no real intro

my name is Rich im from sacramento im 25 and a welder by trade

um just recovering from a bike crash me vs gardrail.... (broke feumer and shoulder) bike is alllll goooood tho

iv got a 74 ironhead that iv hard tailed springered ex.....
                        i also have a 47 bsa one lung with sidecar that doesnt run yet but will be getting the works soon

Comment

• 99fxdwg
                          • Dec 2009

Intro

Hi,

Been riding, building, fixing Harleys since 1991. Started with a 1965 sporty. Learned a lot, spent enough to buy 2 new sportys. Then in 1997 bought a 73 shovel which was stolen about a year later. Then rode a 1999 Dyna wide glide until I sold it in 2006 to build a bike. Built a custom bagger on a paughco frame. Sold that and now I've been buying crashed sportys and fixing them. [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Sawbones
                            • Nov 2009

Nice bike. Welcome.

Comment

• Boondocker
                              • Dec 2009

noob noob noob

Hey.

Checkin' in and lookin' around. Seems comfy.

Cheers,
                              Claude

Comment

• wizardhand
                                • Dec 2009

is this where i intro?

whats up everyone. my name is anthony and live in san diego . im a tattoo artist and bike building and riding are new discoveries for me. i love choppers and i love fabrication, commitment, and learning how to do and make things the right way. i recently finished a 71 triumph chopper and will put some pics on my profile soon.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;