CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Hello guys, it's alessandro here from italy, I ride a 2013 sportster seventytwo and I'm building a 89 sportster hardtail chopper

����

72Electra

From Western PA, thanks for letting me in.

New here from Michigan. Dr Weirdbeard here. I ride a 80 shovelhead and a 71 triumph among other various bikes.

Gday from Australia AllClick image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_4310.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	307.9 KB 
ID:	107849

Rick from western MA, building a sportster chop, looking for help setting up my P&P Girder.

Robert from SD, CA. I own a stock 85 VT500c, looking fordward to make it awesome.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Robert321 View Post
    Robert from SD, CA. I own a stock 85 VT500c, looking fordward to make it awesome.

A VT500c from about 12 years ago. They got a lot of potential. Had to build a whole frame for that one cuz Honda's shitty welds les enough water in that the frame froze and split the lower tubes.

Dusty

New guy here. Been riding for a bit but on my first full build currently. Bought a basketcase 94 sporty and doing a full up hardtail build. Hoping to have it done in the next couple of months. It's close.

Noob here first time posting. New to bikes in general. Rode a bit in my younger days. Was gifted a chopper frame from a relative and I want to build it hoping to find some help here.

Share This