CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Hi, new member from San Diego. Had several sportbikes in the past. Sold them all and now in search for a shovelhead. Hoping to gain some knowledge from fellow members here and one day contribute back.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hello, everyone, My name is Mike, I live in Lake Luzerne, NY. A country boy in the mountains. I have been working on/off bikes since the late 80's/early 90's. I am on the Fb page, too. I am looking forward to being here and getting to know everyone and helping when/ where I can, as well as getting help working on my projects. Thank you.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Not new but I have been gone since 2013, so I'll reintroduce myself. Navy Vet and former full time motorcycle mechanic and MMI grad (2002) living in Mission, KS. Currently working in the highspeed processing and automation industry. Building an XS650 rigid.

Hey guys! New guy here from Albuquerque, NM.

Just picked up my first Harley, a '78 FXE, back in July. Got what I thought to be a pretty good deal on it from a bud. Bike was kind of a basket case, and hadn't been running in a few years, but it was complete, and the bones were right. The dude I bought it from had started to swap the fat bobs out for a sporty tank, and never finished the job. When I got ahold of it, there was a sporty tank included, but not mounted, and the dash was still hanging from the harness, but not wired correctly, which is where he had stopped.

Got it running pretty quick, including the necessary fabrication to mount a new ignition switch, the tank, and some seat mounting work.

I'll start a build thread in the appropriate forum with some more details and pics. Work in progress, but it gets me to and from work, and occasionally up the mountain.

Hey all, new guy here from Oakland, Ca. I roll a 91 Sportster, my ol' reliable and two projects that I am hoping with some help, can find the direction to go with them.

Us chest thumpin vegas kids are hosting a pretty sweet cycle swap! it will be held at the oldest bar on the las vegas strip. they have a huge parking lot for anyone and everyone who wants to bring there old parts out and buy,sell, or trade them. it will be the first sunday of every month starting Sept 6th.
    There will be no spot fee's. kind

Zach From NH aswell! Just joined the page. Great information.

Sup....living in Meridian Idaho. Been building bikes for quite a few years...most recently finished up a bike for the Bonneville salt flats and picked up a 93 sportster that I am currently building. Before these 2 bikes, i have had various japanese bikes and a 75 shovel that i should have never parted with. Here is the current project. Great to be here..love the forum

New guy here in FL. Currently riding a 09 Dyna Super Glide and thinking of building a bike from scratch with several custom fabrications down to the blinkers.

FNG from Durango Colorado.

My bike spent the first 15 years of its life in Austin. I've been up in the Rockies for a few years, but am just finally getting around to rebuilding it to suit the gravel and dirt roads at 8000'.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20201114_144959.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	117.4 KB 
ID:	107441
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20201114_145504.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	132.6 KB 
ID:	107442

Share This