CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Hi, I'm Patrick. Recently moved from Asheville, NC to the Charlotte area. Currently rebuilding my front end.... I hit a black bear on the parkway a few months and and bent my freshly installed 6 overClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20200315_181134.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	299.3 KB 
ID:	104006sClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20200309_174948.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	303.8 KB 
ID:	104005

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

G'day, I'm up in Vermont. Am in the planning stages (aka - broke and drooling) for my first bike build. Not intimidated (well, maybe a little) but I figure I can find help with fabrication and welding. It's the knowledge and experience I definitely lack. SO... I'm in sponge mode - reading through stuff here and elsewhere to soak up what I can as I plan.

If anyone is from the Central Vermont area, feel free to connect.

Cheers!

Get Adobe Flash player

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9B0335C0-8C3E-41D9-8AD6-DEF871F24EAF.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	132.7 KB 
ID:	104148Hello everyone been here for a while mostly lurking. Just enjoying all the shared knowledge and great bikes. Have 98 Dyna currently but looking to pick up another "project" bike in the future.
    Last edited by Nitram88; 06-11-2020 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Add pic

Default New and not a genius looking for info on wat swing arms arms will swap to a 72 sporty

Howdy everybody anybody know wat swing arms will swap to a 71 xlch to run a disc? Or can send a vid of mounting a banana caliper to the existing im a good welder have had mostly stock bikes so any help be preciated

Hey everybody, i joined a while back just never posted. Recently bought a panhead with BDL primary but was wondering how much slack should my foot clutch have in it. Adjusting bolt for clutch seems to be sticking out about 3/4" past jam nut. Is it time for a new clutch?

Billigerent

FNG from Long Island NY. I race my 1946 WL at TROG every year and love to cruise my Island on a 1970 FLH. I also have more modern stuff for the occasional cross country adventure with my wife. Happy to be here.

New here, I'm Pete from Upstate NY. 07 Roadking and 76 FLH.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Pborgia View Post
    New here, I'm Pete from Upstate NY. 07 Roadking and 76 FLH.
    Where abouts in Upstate NY? I'm in Montpelier, VT.

Hi, I'm David and I live in Alaska. I like rock, cars and bikes, so I hope I'll like this forum. Nice to meet you, by the way.

Get Adobe Flash player

I guess I never bothered to do one of these intros I'm Chris from the St. Louis area I paint choppers for a living and sell parts and flip or build a bike here and there although the lack of swap meets this year has kinda fucked up that part of my income

Hello, I'm new to Triumphs. I currently own a 2008 America custom bagger and a 69 t120r chopper. I need help with the 69'. It's not running, but I think it's all there. Not sure what I want to do with it. I need expert advice. I'll post pictures when I can. Thanks for having me! Also, any guys or gals from central Ohio area that I could get with to hang out with and learn how to wrench on these things?? thanks.... Jason
    Last edited by PaulKersey69; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:10 PM.

Hi just joined a guy at job cycles online said to try this out I have a 81 Susuki gs450 project bike front half is susuki rear hlf Iíve been told is Harley but unsure cuz I canít find other frames online that look like it first time builder first time bike owner

Hi I'm Monster, I'm an alcoholic... Wait wrong place for that, anyway I'm new here, and I'm currently in the Tampa area. I have a clapped out 89 Softail heritage classic that I'm choppin up, rebuilding , and turning into my ultimate death trap. I also have a 2010 Road King but that bikes not why I'm here. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200720_143239.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	303.7 KB 
ID:	105108

Hi there! I'm new here I own a 1947 WL, but currently it's on repair. I hope to find here info about the details and generally to have a great time chatting with you.

Share This