X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • forgivemeasinner
    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by humancertainty
    Hi. I'm Will and I live in Chicago.
    I got my first bike('02 Sporty) this past September and I'm gonna start chopping it this summer. Been lurking for a little while, learned a lot, and looking forward to learning a lot more and perhaps even contributing at some point down the road.
    Hi Will. Welcome to CC! :cheers:

Comment

• forgivemeasinner
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Robby
      What's up, I'm never to the forum from Los Angeles. Riding 22 years, on a dyna superglide at present.
      Welcome to CC Robby! :cheers:

Comment

• forgivemeasinner
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by DynaMike
        What’s up Chop Cult! I’m Mike from Cape Coral or Cape Coma what its better known as. West Coast of Florida so it is slow down here. Unless your dodging old fucks that are everywhere. I have been lurking around the site for a while now and figured I would sign up. A lot of great scoots and threads on here. Looking forward seeing a lot cool shit and hopefully contributing some myself. If there is any other members that are down in SW Florida and ever want to hook up give me a shout!
        Welcome to CC Mike! :cheers:

Comment

• forgivemeasinner
          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by BrianT
          Great to find this site. My name is Brian and I am out of Charleston, SC, Structural Steel and Welding Special Inspector by trade. I finialy, after a long time coming, started my first build. A soon (or not so soon) to be a short chop 82 Ironhead sitting in a Paughco frame, dropped 2, 40 rake. It's all a big pile of parts right now as I picked up a pretty large mess of mixed up stuff, but I did get a complete engine, minus a few small things. I am just now strating to clean it all and trying to figure out what works and what does not.
          Welcome to CC Brian! :cheers:

Comment

• forgivemeasinner
            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Shaggycb900
            What's going on chop cult world, my names Todd and I live in sunny Ocala fl. I've been back in the states since August. I was stationed in northern japan with the USAF as a jet engine mechanic. I served just under 6 years and lived every min of it. I currently have a 1982 cb900c that I just did a couple of routine maintenance things to get her on the road. Peace out
            Welcome to the CC Todd! :cheers:

Comment

• hoodratdave
              • Apr 2024

My names Dave. I live just outside of binghamton, ny. I operate a small race - fab shop with my best friend, and own a dyno. We build mainly Turbo fed drag cars, and tune diesel trucks. I build bikes as a hobby and enjoy getting out on mine when I can. Between work, racing (I run a zx14 with a garrett gt35r), and life it doesnt happen enough. Thanks for having me. - Dave

Comment

• junkyarddog
                • Mar 2014

So ive been lurking around here for awhile for tech tips and ideas figured it was time to join up. the names justin welder by trade other than that it's wrenchin and ridin.

Comment

• DragonSoaring
                  • Mar 2014

Chris K or Zeek if that's good for you. Northglenn just north of Denver. Have a 03 centennial sportster and a few cb175 cb200 mid 70's. They need a lot of love.....
                  Have a detached two car garage that is currently be transformed to a motorcycle/fab space. Want to have grip for my retirement job as bike builder. I plan on retiring in 7 years ....... Maybe

Comment

• bhp
                    • Mar 2014

Names Ethan I'm 24 years old, I own a 1972 flh right now that getting a few updates but will remain some what stock it is my first harley and i dont plan on cutting it up but i do plan on buying another shovelhead soon and that one will get cut up for sure. Been on bikes most my life my first road bike was a 2004 gsxr 750 which i sold after a year to buy my harley. I live in southern michigan just north of the ohio boarder and i work in dearborn as a dyno tech for ford. If all goes as plan I'll have the flh up and running again and hopefully find some fellow michigan chop cult guys to ride with.

Comment

• Reverendvee
                      • Mar 2014

Howdy to all. New to site. Had to join when I read the rules. I'm in New Jersey mostly ride with my brother. Built the trike when the knees started to go. Also if anyone has a six speed that will fit in an 87 heritage I had put a reverse in and got two years before it got chewed up. Might as well look for a six speed and forget reverse ( didn't use it much). Thanks happy trails
                      Rev

Comment

• SuicideMachine79
                        • Feb 2014

HI All,

I've been here a while and used a lot of info from here on my last build. I'm from MI.
                        Just wanted to say hi,

PatrickClick image for larger version

Name:	GRA_0827_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	308.0 KB
ID:	1272536Click image for larger version

Name:	GRA_0854_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	318.6 KB
ID:	1272537

Comment

• IronManJr
                          • Nov 2013

Originally posted by bhp
                          Names Ethan I'm 24 years old, I own a 1972 flh right now that getting a few updates but will remain some what stock it is my first harley and i dont plan on cutting it up but i do plan on buying another shovelhead soon and that one will get cut up for sure. Been on bikes most my life my first road bike was a 2004 gsxr 750 which i sold after a year to buy my harley. I live in southern michigan just north of the ohio boarder and i work in dearborn as a dyno tech for ford. If all goes as plan I'll have the flh up and running again and hopefully find some fellow michigan chop cult guys to ride with.
                          Welcome Ethan. Glad to see some more MI guys on here sharing the pain of this long ass winter.
                          I assume your FLH is your Display pic, really nice lookin shovel man.

Comment

• PeteyD13
                            • Mar 2014

Hey guys, I've been on here for a week or so, found some good info and I'm seeing some pretty rad bikes here too.

I've got an 81 CB that I'm going to be tearing into this spring (I started a thread in the Jap buil section on it.) I'm from Ontario Canada, where I've been wrenching on stuff since I was 14 or so. Professionally, I'm an Aircraft Mechanic, in my spare time I'm into cars, bikes, music, and Ink. Beer's up there too.

Cheers, see ya 'round.

Click image for larger version

Name:	579378_10153670858735646_472760316_n.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	1272541 Click image for larger version

Name:	1497774_10153670858730646_88245645_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	1272542 Click image for larger version

Name:	1517447_10153670858765646_148208949_n.jpg
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	1272543 Click image for larger version

Name:	1524575_10153670858740646_107592332_n.jpg
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	1272544

Comment

• shockwave
                              • Mar 2014

Hey y'all. Been around for a while, never signed up for some reason. More of a spectator than a poster. I've been riding a 99' Sportster 883 upped to 1200 for the past 8 years. I kept the stock tank to keep people guessin My bike is a wreck right now as shes undergoing a major overhaul or I would post a pic. I live in Pearl Harbor HI. Been in the Navy for the past 5 years, lookin to do 20. When my bike runs, I love to ride if I'm not fishin. Not much too me, very straight forward. I look forward to helping out where I can whilst continually absorbing knowledge. If you have questions, ask, I'm not shy.

-Nick

Comment

• n9viw
                                • Mar 2014

New from south-central Missouri

Hey, didn't find this until I was searching on "Missouri" (since my first post actually wound up in the Brolodex, and swiftly died an ignominious death). Nick, in south-central Missouri, back in the rocky foothills south of I-60. I'm working on three right now: a 1982 KZ750M1, aka "CSR750", which will become a long, low, highway chop; a 1972 CB350k, destined to be cafe'd as all small Hondas are (I'm so dam cliche); and soon to be rescued, my first love, my '76 CB550k which arrived to me with long forks and trinkets and mostly bone stock, which I bobbed.

I say 'soon to be rescued' because I gave it to my son, who decided he didn't like riding as much as he thought he would. He promptly parked it in his GF's garage, then later broke up with said GF. Fortunately, she's still on speaking terms with us, and is willing to let my OM come out and get it. I should see it sometime this summer when they come to visit from IL.

Thanks for a great site, been a longtime lurker and decided to ante up and get my arse in here!

Nick

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;