X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • forgivemeasinner
    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by jalopy
    Hey folks. Been riding scoots since I was shittin my britches. Currently building a 48 pan. Nice to find another site with a wealth of information to further corrupt my mind-
    Welcome Jalopy! :Cheers:

Comment

• forgivemeasinner
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by onedrop
      Hey everybody just wanted to knock and say high before I show up in ya'lls threads messing them up with stupid newb comments and shit. I'm in S.W. Arkansas, pretty much all I do right now is clean my guns, polish my chrome , and wait.
      Welcome Onedrop! :cheers:

Comment

• forgivemeasinner
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by davidbrown1212
        Im Jackson, a drill mechanic from NM. Im living on the east coast in NC now, but that always seems to be changing. Im in dire need of new old bike, and I saw this site mentioned on FTW TV, so I thought I would check it out. Looks like a good group of folks so I joined.

In the market for a sportster roller...
        Welcome Jackson! :cheers:

Comment

• forgivemeasinner
          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by maidenleather
          Hi , here from TX Checking out leather work
          Welcome! :cheers:

Comment

• forgivemeasinner
            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by ChristopherJamesTCB
            I'm Chris. I hail from the clean streets of Reno NV and have now settled in the equally beautiful land of Koreatown in LA. I'm a barber by trade and work at a shop in the LA farmer's market. I was raised by a single mom that was only 15 years my elder so I didn't have much growing up but I had friends with dirt bikes and she had boyfriends with choppers which fueled my infatuation. Last year, I finally saved enough coin to buy my first bike. I bought an '03 883 custom and have since been doing as much as possible to make it a bad mother fucker. Just today I've decided to stop lurking on here and introduce myself. So here goes!
            Welcome Chris! TCB sounds like it accurately sums up your life; doing what you gotta do! :cheers:

Comment

• forgivemeasinner
              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Dthreat
              Hey guys I'm Dustin. I'm an independent oil and gas producer in the Tx panhandle. I love all things hot rod. I'm Building an xs 650 chop this time around. This looks like a great site for some great ideas. Look forward to scouring the site.
              Welcome Dustin! :cheers:

Comment

• forgivemeasinner
                • Jul 2012

Originally posted by lostandfound
                Hi guys...
                (raises hand)
                My name is Rigo...
                I am a motor addict...
                love wrenching if only i knew which way to turn it.

I'm hoping the cult will help cure me of wanting to bring out a hacksaw and learn to weld unnecessary shit on and off my first bike haha.
                anyways
                I Manage and run a small mom and pop shop out here in Vegas. We sell exotic reptiles and mammals of all kinds from leopard geckos to Kangaroos and Sloths etc. etc.
                ya... we are a pretty gangster pet store...
                anyways I just bought a bike and am hoping to learn from all you wise,...drunk,...low life,... creative,... and
                AWESOME FUCKEN PEOPLE!
                I guess thats all...
                *cheers*
                Welcome Rigo! :cheers:

Comment

• forgivemeasinner
                  • Jul 2012

Originally posted by STORM1981
                  name is Timothy Storm i go by storm im a recent us army veteran I like being on two wheels chopped bobbed stretched slow fast as long as it was built and not bought like building n breaking things not in any specific order since i could turn a wrench age 4 I don't need to drink already have enuff fuel in my fire i was raised poor in bad neighborhoods i enjoy everything in life especially my family i have 5 kids and a wife no time for bs this site is good times not as many fucktards as many others i have seen so i enjoy my evenings here a couple days a week im a fulltime student working on a triple degree in business and coach professional mma i enjoyed learning and reading good stories such as the dirty dozen and i live in Spokane washington state for now....lived all over the west and south i ride a 100 ci stroked evo 4spd baker open belt drivin stuffed in a paughco hardtail with a bunch of cool shit nice to meet like minded people.
                  Welcome Storm! :cheers:

Comment

• forgivemeasinner
                    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by RaisingKane7x
                    Hello Cultists, Name's Eric Kane been lurking the site for awhile now and decided to join the awesome.
                    I'm from Ontario Canadaland, I have a couple projects and an Ironhead, here to learn and contribute.
                    Fuck the Fakes is my motto.
                    glad to be here
                    Welcome Eric! :cheers:

Comment

• forgivemeasinner
                      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Rob5zat
                      Hey Chop Culters, My name's Rob, got my license and first bike after years of thinking about it about a year ago. First bike is an 81 CB750k, its more cafe style than chop but I just picked up a 96 sporty with a little different plan, little more tough lookin, hopefully. I live in Philly and am lucky to live within a few blocks of three different shops that have different specialties. This site seems to have a ton of cool people who are pretty willing to share knowledge and experience, stoked to be a new member.
                      Welcome Rob! :cheers:

Comment

• forgivemeasinner
                        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by sheenkling666
                        Yo everyone, My name is Sean. All my pals call me Sheen. I'm from bowling green KY, and more than stoked to be a part of this site! I ride an 883 sportster that i'm finally gonna get to start doing stuff too on wednesday. Thanks, mates.
                        Welcome Sean! :cheers:

Comment

• forgivemeasinner
                          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Coffins
                          Hey, I'm Coffins. I'm a dirtbag from Ottawa, Ontario and I'm looking to throw together a bike for the first time this year, hopefully a CB750. I came to use the Classifieds section, but I'll probably stick around.
                          Welcome Coffins! :cheers:

Comment

• forgivemeasinner
                            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by jmac
                            What up folks! name's Mac, and i live in Germany. I don't have a proper chop yet but i ride a 2012 blackline...it's got a jockey shift if that counts for anything. lol I wanted to start with a platform that was newer and give it a proper chop job....in retrospect this may not have been my best life decision, but i love my bike anyway.

At any rate, i finally joined the site after stalkin it for about a year. TONS of good info for future projects and based on the junk pile, the crowd seemed more my speed.
                            Welcome Mac! :cheers:

Comment

• forgivemeasinner
                              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Dietrich66
                              Hey Cats,

This is my first post/Introduction post. Seems like I’m in the right place.

I bought a ’72 Triumph Bonneville back in the late 80s, when I was a teenager. It was my first bike, had no experience with them at all. As kids, my siblings and I rode the shit out of the family snowmobiles, but that’s not a good comparison, turns out.

I have to admit, I was kind of an idiot with my first Triumph. It did get me back and forth to work for quite a while, and I had a lot of fun on it, but eventually I got stupid and dumped it a couple of times. Then I had some mechanical problems that were beyond me.

Long story shorter, I had to store it at one point, and soon after that it got stolen. I won’t go into that story here.

Flash forward: I’ll be 45 this year, my daughter is almost done at university, life was $ettling down in some ways, several of my buddies ride, and I figured it was about time for me to get another bike.

I recently bought a ‘66 Bonneville from a friend. The snow here was pretty intense this year, and I’m still snowed in until it clears. I’ll go into more detail about the bike another time, another thread.

I plan to watch the shit out of the English 101/102 videos, buy myself some more tools and take some advice from friends. Bike doesn’t need much work at this point, but I have some plans (and some learning to do).

So yeah… I’m pretty much a Newbie at 45 years old, a (hopefully) smarter man, with plans and a dream. Let’s see how that works out.
                              Hi Dietrich66! Welcome to CC. :cheers:

Comment

• forgivemeasinner
                                • Jul 2012

Originally posted by zarco
                                Hi All

I'm Arthur from upstate NY. Have had Triumphs for many years, took a long break starting in '95. Well, bought a 2000 Sportster and I'm back. The electric start is pretty cool to have. Not many modifications in my future, I am just really happy to go for a ride. I do appreciate the craftsmanship most of the members show here. Lots of hours go into making a living. Most of my free time goes into shooting, but I wanted to get back into something that brought me a lot of good time previously.

Best,
                                Welcome Arthur! :cheers:

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;