CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Hello from the New Jersey Pine Barrens! I'm a life long rider and mechanic that has moved on to machining for the last 6 years.

I picked up a complete basket case 67 shovelhead that was never assembled. Just crates of parts from someone's collection. Kind of huge leap for someones first Harley but that is how I like to roll.

I've been lurking for almost 2 years now and have found this website to be extremely helpful through out this build. I've finally decided to sign up and be an official part of the community!

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by BLungi View Post
    I picked up a complete basket case 67 shovelhead that was never assembled. Just crates of parts from someone's collection. Kind of huge leap for someones first Harley but that is how I like to roll.
    Welcome, You have to start somewhere sometime..... This was a basket Shovel that I built from parts 40+ years ago... Your lucky that you have the internet to fall back on.....

Best of luck.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shovel.jpg   1F.jpg  

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hello Guys and girls,

New member all the way from belgium. Looking to learn a lot through this site. Been on here sinds 2013 but nothing posten yet till now.

Hey. Im Mac. Im currently living in Hawaii, but have lived all over. Only current bike i have is a 2015 FXDWG. Not much in the way of plans for it at the moment. But i am going to put some 585 cams in soon.

While im here, im going to scrimp and save as much as possible. When i rotate back to the mainland and get a garage, i really want to build a evo or sporty chop. Just wanted to pop in and steal as much intelligence as i can from people who know more than me.

Hello everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. Name is Tom. Found my love for bikes about 15 years ago and vintage bikes about 10 years ago. Built a couple 70's sportsters now for the last few years on a '76 Super Glide that I've built. Spent a lot of time living in North Yorkshire, England since 2007 (currently). Originally from Cleveland, OH.

Whats up guys my name's sean. I'm about 20 minutes south of gettysburg in maryland. Been ridin a while. I have a 2000 fxst and just added a 73 iron in a rigid frame i picked up off a guy that needs a re wire and some TLC. Not the most computer tech savvy guy. Just lookin for some tips and maybe meet some new people to ride with.

FNG Here New to choppers not to Harley Have/Do own 2000 Kawi 1500, 1973 Iron Head, 1999 Honda Shadow , 1948 Harley Hummer, 1958 Servicar, 2004 Roadglide 1989 Sportster 1200, 2012 Dyna Switchback, 2008 Sportster. This is my latest purchase 1977 Shovelhead. Looking forward to my latest adventure.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7780 - Copy.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	312.5 KB 
ID:	94958
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7780.jpg  

Noob in North Carolina. I rode an evo hardtail built by Jeff cochran back in 02 and miss that bike! Looking for a pan or shovel for a drop seat conversion. Contemplating buying one already built to save a few dollars but theres a lot of tweaker hack shite out there

Josh here from NC. Ride around on a mid 90s sporty and have 60% of a bastard year ironhead patiently waiting its time.

I am getting heavy into hammer and chisel engraving. i think scrollwork is beautiful but boring and i like doing relief carving shit. got an ad up in classified looking for junk cast parts so if you got some blown up shit hook yer boy up.

Default Kenny's XLCH

Hey guys

My Name is Kenny and I'm from Switzerland.
    I built this 66' XLCH called Short Mary a couple of weeks ago.
    I still have some problems with missfires and the suspension in the back is too soft.
    But otherwise it's a blast to ride.

Name:	Short Mary.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	309.0 KB 
ID:	95176

seagullplayer

New Hoosier here.

Got my first street bike in 1985.

I still ride my 1995,883 that I bought new.

Seems like all most folks want to talk about is new bikes.
    This place looks like it might be a little different.

Name:	overlook.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	257.8 KB 
ID:	95346

Mark from Manassas VA.
    Didn’t build her but I hope to keep this old school classic in the wind. Named her “Elvira”. She’s sexy, black and wants to take blood from me every time I ride her!

Name:	84BD2AA4-23FC-44B5-883A-E5B72C1A9328.jpg 
Size:	112.2 KB 
ID:	95411

Name:	04B31BB0-62C2-49B2-85F2-A26B37C74913.jpg 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	95412

New to the forum and new to American muscle bikes. I picked up a 2002 royal Ryder chopper with a s&s 113 in the frame. Loving the bike so far.

Hey from Alberta Canada, just north of the border from Babb Montana, building a Buell Blast just because I can!

Hello all, Name is Justin. i ride a 1990 Tour Glide and a 96 softail Heritage. Just getting started on the chopper builds. I'm from Great Falls, Montana. Joined the forum to seek out and learn some stuff. really wanting to build my own chop and see what i can create.

Share This