X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • forgivemeasinner
    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Spades45420
    Hey everyone! I am Joe from Ohio. I am a call center management professional who left their career to work on motorcycles. Not nearly the same money but I am much happier. I am in the process of building my first HD. Previous to this one, I have had a thing for 70's Hondas. I have built 3 750's, two bobbers and a Cafe, and a 650 Cafe. I usually find myself breaking even on them when it's time to find a new project. This past fall I came across a '00 sportster 883 I couldn't pass up. Problem was there was no way I was going to ride a purple sportster.

I have some pictures in my album but it went off to powder coat yesterday. Should have it back for finally assembly early next week. I do my own paint, metal fab, pretty much everything but welding. I know the basics of welding but don't have enough experience at it to trust my own frame, especially when I have access to phenomenal welder.

I am generally pretty quiet on forums unless I have something specific to say.

Welcome Joe! Cheers!

Comment

• forgivemeasinner
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Pedman
      New to the forum. I am ready to build my own after attending the Mama Tried show in Milwaukee. I will be looking to the site for ideas.

Welcome! Cheers!

Comment

• forgivemeasinner
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by elduner
        Whats up all....

My name is Gerry and im from Cali, East LA area. I been wrenching on quads, motorcycles and UTV's for a couple years. Decided I needed a new hobby so here I am.
        Been lurking for a bit... I joined another site that seems dead cause member get pushed away...lol
        I got a junk pile a year ago and just finished it this past weekend..

I ride a 93 Honda VLX with a little bit of a bobber look..

Welcome Gerry! Cheers!

Comment

• forgivemeasinner
          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Jebi
          Hi all!!! My name is Robert and i´m from Spain. I´ve been riding since i was 12 years old and i love it.
          My first bike was a mobbylette superlujo of my grandpa 49c.c of fun
          An aprilia classic custom
          H-D Sportster883
          And now i´m working on a 1977 Fxe shovelhead
          I ´ve been reading Chop cult during a year and always is helpfull, Thanks to all.
          I´m trying to improve my english so please excuse my mistakes and greetings from Spain!!!!!

Welcome Robert! Cheers!

Comment

• forgivemeasinner
            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by eazylvmc
            From Clinton, MS. Gotta 06 Vespa. This is a scooter site right?

Welcome! It is a scooter site. Dedicated to Italian scooters only. Cheers!

Comment

• forgivemeasinner
              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by 2Loose
              A buddy clued me in to take a look here, so I joined up....

Old timer on Maui, Hawaii....

Started with a 650 BSA in '63,

then a '62 FL police bike in '68, chopped it, still have it,

then a '59 FL police bike in ''69, basket case, bought it for parts,

but now decided to put it together, lot of parts missing.

Got a '91 FXDB "Sturgis" in '92, was wrecked, rebuilt it, still have it.

Got a '10 FXDB "Street Bob" in '12, my daily ride right now.

Doin' a project bike for a buddy, an 88" STD/5 speed in an old Paughco frame.

Finally retired from working for somebody else, so now I just work for me.

And only on fun stuff....

Aloha from Maui,

"2Loose" Willy

Welcome Willy! Cheers!

Comment

• jalopy
                • Feb 2014

Western Md.

Hey folks. Been riding scoots since I was shittin my britches. Currently building a 48 pan. Nice to find another site with a wealth of information to further corrupt my mind-

Comment

• onedrop
                  • Feb 2014

Hey everybody just wanted to knock and say high before I show up in ya'lls threads messing them up with stupid newb comments and shit. I'm in S.W. Arkansas, pretty much all I do right now is clean my guns, polish my chrome , and wait.

Comment

• davidbrown1212
                    • Mar 2014

Ass, grass & cash to get through the day

Im Jackson, a drill mechanic from NM. Im living on the east coast in NC now, but that always seems to be changing. Im in dire need of new old bike, and I saw this site mentioned on FTW TV, so I thought I would check it out. Looks like a good group of folks so I joined.

In the market for a sportster roller...
                    Last edited by davidbrown1212; 03-03-2014, 5:42 AM.

Comment

• maidenleather
                      • Apr 2024

Checking out leatherwork

Hi , here from TX Checking out leather work

Comment

• liquidlife1991
                        • Oct 2013

welcome all new members. has been a while since I posted here. wanted to say that y'all are in for a real treat bein a CC brother. there's a wealth of knowledge here. TAP INTO IT. enjoy your time and may your journey be fulfilling. and filling. if you know what I mean

Comment

• ChristopherJamesTCB
                          • Feb 2014

I'm Chris. I hail from the clean streets of Reno NV and have now settled in the equally beautiful land of Koreatown in LA. I'm a barber by trade and work at a shop in the LA farmer's market. I was raised by a single mom that was only 15 years my elder so I didn't have much growing up but I had friends with dirt bikes and she had boyfriends with choppers which fueled my infatuation. Last year, I finally saved enough coin to buy my first bike. I bought an '03 883 custom and have since been doing as much as possible to make it a bad mother fucker. Just today I've decided to stop lurking on here and introduce myself. So here goes!

Comment

• Dthreat
                            • Mar 2014

Hey guys I'm Dustin. I'm an independent oil and gas producer in the Tx panhandle. I love all things hot rod. I'm Building an xs 650 chop this time around. This looks like a great site for some great ideas. Look forward to scouring the site.

Comment

• lostandfound
                              • Feb 2014

Hi guys...
                              (raises hand)
                              My name is Rigo...
                              I am a motor addict...
                              love wrenching if only i knew which way to turn it.

I'm hoping the cult will help cure me of wanting to bring out a hacksaw and learn to weld unnecessary shit on and off my first bike haha.
                              anyways
                              I Manage and run a small mom and pop shop out here in Vegas. We sell exotic reptiles and mammals of all kinds from leopard geckos to Kangaroos and Sloths etc. etc.
                              ya... we are a pretty gangster pet store...
                              anyways I just bought a bike and am hoping to learn from all you wise,...drunk,...low life,... creative,... and
                              AWESOME FUCKEN PEOPLE!
                              I guess thats all...
                              *cheers*

Comment

• Shaggycb900
                                • Mar 2014

What's going on chop cult world, my names Todd and I live in sunny Ocala fl. I've been back in the states since August. I was stationed in northern japan with the USAF as a jet engine mechanic. I served just under 6 years and lived every min of it. I currently have a 1982 cb900c that I just did a couple of routine maintenance things to get her on the road. Peace out

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;