CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Hello from FL. Been lurking here awhile. Turning a 2006 HD 1200XL Custom into something, still trying to figure out how I want it.

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hello from mn long time rider 40 years +. Rode hd my whole adult life except for a couple viintage 2 stroke hooligan bikes i tried for a bit and flipped for stupid good money.wrenchin since i been just outta grade school too .... dont do alot of internet stuff but like to read up on choppers and tips, hd boards are full of fn ol ladies and too much law enforcement guys for me nothinh wrong with either i just dont fit in there. Nice place

New fucker on the board here. Name's John. Live near Richmond VA. Got a couple bikes on the road and more in boxes.

Default New to ChopCult

Hello all. COLDSTEELE. I'm new to ChopCult. Seems like a great place though. Iv been riding sense the age of 15 and wrenching on them as well I never can just leave a bike looking like everyone else's. So iv gotta do something to make it mine. I'm an electrician by trade but Iv worked in a few cycle shops. Iv done it all as far as wrenching on a bike. Basic maintenance and basket case builds to one off part fabrication .It's said find a job you love amd you'll never work another day in your life well working on bikes is it. I love the smell of old gas and oil. Yall keeper 1UP AND 2 DOWN

Get Adobe Flash player

Morning People,....Just joined so will take a while to get used to posting things like pictures,....
    been watching for a few weeks and recognise a few names from elsewhere,...Hi Dragstew, Tattoo,....
    (Magnum45pete here,...name changed as I no longer have the Magnum).
    I'm a Yank from Long Island (& a few years in NJ,.... but when I left I turned the lights out & brought the Flag with me !!)
    now living in England,...
    shit weather & damn expensive gas, but cool laid back way of life & most things custom are allowed and easy to get on the road.
    have built a shed load of bikes over the years, from BSA's, Panther's, Harley 45's a Knucklehead and a good few Shovelheads.
    been building a Special Shovelhead for about a year now,had some time in hospital so am about 4 months behind in the build,
    but back on it now and not far from fire up Time,...with luck next week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails magnum rebuild 37.jpg   z ebay 23.jpg  
    Last edited by tzienlee; 06-13-2017 at 11:59 AM. Reason: adding picture

I have been lurking for years (3-4?) and have just never introduced myself. My names Brad, I live in Houston and have an '03 sportster, a '80 ironhead that I'm told ran when parked but I haven't started working on it. My buddy also has a late 70's to early 80's XS400 in pieces I'm planning on buying when I have recouperated from surgery.

Hi
    This place looks cool, so thanks for having me..
    My name's Hogbone
    I just got my first bike in January, a 77 sportster hardtail.
    It's a little rough, but it's mine, and I love it!
    I've been a heavy duty mechanic for 27 years, and a little bit of everything I know how to do went into resurrecting this ol'
    ironhead.
    It's almost ready for the road, and I can't wait.

Cheers

Get Adobe Flash player

Howdy everyone. Small town Missouri guy here. Working on an old intruder and come here for inspiration. Thanks all.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey

I'm Jess. I have a great appreciation for the skill, imagination and guts real bike owners put into making a bike their own. There is something magical about cutting off that first chunk of frame or making that first custom piece from scratch. Anyone can buy a bike and bolt on bags and ape hangers...but it ain't truly yours until you cut on it. I love the bikes here. The before and afters are awesome. Great work guys. Thanks for having me.

Hey, Jon, I live just north of Houston, TX.
    I ride a Softail Deluxe bc I'm working my way up to a sickening bagger. I'm studying up and figuring out what I want my first build to be, and I am a total weekend warrior.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170621_185948.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	302.9 KB 
ID:	77539

Name:	20170621_185941.jpg 
Size:	307.5 KB 
ID:	77540

Name:	20170621_180459.jpg 
Size:	295.8 KB 
ID:	77541

Hello All. Name is Mike from Upstate NY. Outside of Saratoga Springs. Just picked up this totally stock 8000 mile 1 owner Shadow 750 ACE. Don't know where or what will be done with it, outside of changing the bars and putting as many miles as possible on it!!!

Noobie to ChopCult, not to HD. Greetings from SoCal!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	98.3 KB 
ID:	77546

I can't type! Hi from Pardeeville WI. Just picked up a ratty but running Suzuki GS550L that I want to hardtail (for starters) and this place looked like fun !

Hello everyone, my name is Carlos and I live in Spain. I have a Sportster Xl 883 of 2000. Everything related to her I do in my garage.

Name:	aa Sportster.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	77569
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6005.jpg  
    Last edited by Seisnueve; 06-24-2017 at 12:54 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Yo. Rob from Texas

78flh
    73fx
    56pan

Default New project shovel

Hey all, my name is Brian. I've had a few Harley's in the past then got into some cafe bikes. But I just picked up a 77 fxe. It sat for about 10 years before I got it. Just got it running and it getting close to going out for a ride.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1058.jpg   IMG_0766.jpg   IMG_0934.jpg  

Jay from WNY. Long time lurker, finally signed up. Been riding a long time, recently picked up a project Shovel to build something up my way.

What's up. Derek here. Got an 83 ironhead, lots planned for it. Probably never be done, maybe long enough to start a new project. Mechanic by trade and hobby. From San Diego.

whats up all, Fonz based out of LA. Bought my first Harley a while ago and was introduced to chopping bikes.

Currently own a 05 evo, it was barley working when I bought it and currently adding things overtime.

This week I should be able to install 8 over. After taking a few long rides, I'm starting to understand why people chop shit off.

Name:	19059636_10212835345134457_4668799870152994787_n (1).jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	77736
    Last edited by RalphFonz; 07-05-2017 at 5:59 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey all, I'm new here and thought I'd say hi, I'm hoping to learn from all of you.

fish

Share This