This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Slickgrit
    • Jan 2013

Whats up everybody, Im Jeremy riding out of wonderful Charlotte NC. I just purchased my first bike(85 Suzuki madura) about October and i have been slowly learning and working on getting it where i want it to be and running right. Chop Cult seems to be a good place to get some knowledge and tips so thats why im here. Im also planning on making it to the Revenge Run this year so if your close to charlotte and going shoot me a message and maybe we can set up a little group to ride up. See ya in the forms

Comment

• Charlito
      • Sep 2012

Swede!

Ja hej! (Hello)!
      Charlie from Härnösand Sweden checking in! I have been riding for about 19 years since my first lightweight! Been in clubs but quit that SHIT and is now searching for à garage crew to wrench, ride and drink with!
      Check out my profile to see some of the bikes that i built and some that i just refined!
      Also in to old cars and rockandarolla!

Fridens (peace)

Oh and i'm not a brandnazi, all bikes can be made coool!
      Last edited by Charlito; 01-14-2013, 1:51 PM.

Comment

• 53Bash
        • Jan 2013

'newb' in the deap end from MN

I'm Sebastian (aka 53Bash) from St. Paul MN (and a lot of other places). Am currently in the middle of my first ever custom build, dived in pretty deep for a first timer (custom suspension at both ends, full body work, rearsets, exhaust, airbox, electric relocate + rewire - basically everything except engine, core frame, and wheels). Build details will be in the Japanese bike section, cause its a 1981 XJ750 RH Seca. Looks like I just missed the "dirty dozen" cutoff; I'm building the bike for a contest on another site (customfighters.com) but there's no sponsorship or prize's (afaik) there, its just for fun.

Comment

• SL85
          • Jan 2013

Hey everyone, my name is Simon, aka Szymek (Polish parents) from London England. Currently building my first chop, Honda VT600. Work in progress. Really glad i stumbled upon this site. Pics will be uploaded very soon.

Comment

• Chrisfox
            • Dec 2012

toronto canada

ill keep it short and bitter
            riding 8 years 5 years legally
            east end toronto
            finishing off winter project (86 kawi ltd 440 bobber/chopper/jap crap
            looking to make some toronto riding/wrenching connections.

Comment

• Buddy
              • Nov 2012

new

well my name is Buddy iam from chicago glad to meet everyone

Comment

• Figjam
                • Dec 2012

in Maine

Hello, long time biker and builder from northern Maine where rust never sleeps and the roads are goat paths. Rollin a stock 2000 Sporty right now but theres several project bikes in the garage!!! Glad to be here with some fellow bikers

Comment

• mig
                  • Dec 2012

miguel from france

hi guys and girls
                  i'm miguel from south france
                  i ride a chopper panhead 50 since 13 years, handmade by my self with 2 friends
                  i have to a duo glide 60 stock, and 2 us cars : tbird 62 and challenger 70
                  i'm 41 y.
                  i try to writing correctly.
                  let's go to ride !
                  cheers
                  m
                  Attached Files

Comment

• motosandbrews
                    • Jan 2013

New member from Huntington Beach. Been cruising the forums for quite some time now and finally realized I need an account! I ride a Triumph Bonneville and love it.

Comment

• RacerGofKGB
                      • Jan 2013

Ohio boy

Hey all. I am Garry from Ohio. In the process of building my first bike. It started life as a 77 Sporty. I'm not yet finished with this one and i am already planning my next build.
                      Here is my junk so far...
                      Attached Files

Comment

• garagehead89
                        • Jan 2013

new guy

Hi Im Chris from the UK , own an 08 HD 883 sporty.

Comment

• Jhall573
                          • Jan 2013

What up everybody. My name is Jason. I finally got my first Harley last summer, a '96 soon to not be Fatboy. I was born and raised in North Georgia. Grew up on my uncle's Harleys and finally got my own.

Comment

• bcnasty
                            • Jan 2013

Newbie from Virginia Beach, Va.

hello, originally hail from Boston but moved to Virginia to get away from snow many years ago. Been riding for well over thirty years. In that time rode damn near every brand and style you could think of. Like wrenching even more than riding, as long as I do not have too ! If I want to ride, I do not want to be fixing. Anyways, currently working on a 1979 Ironhead. Kid bought it for 1,100.00 and got tired of working on it. I got it from him fro payment of monies he had borrowed. Threatened for a bit to restore and go bone stock for my grandson. That idea lasted about a week and I ordered a hardtail for it. Rebuilt the motor and being I am a sheet metal man with a shop, did the hardtail. Fabbed a oil bag, cut the stock pipes and did some position adjusting. Added a wide glide from a 1986 FXR, changed to dual disc front using 1986 and up calipers from and rear with 11" disc up front from a 2007 bagger I have. I kind of like useing what I got or can trade for. Keeps the beer and bourbon fund up.
                            Anyways, Spent a few years as a patch for a national in the late 70's early eighties and was awarded a all expenses vacation at the state hotel. Kind of thought at that point I needed a break and been pretty much a loner since. Ride my bagger a long distance trip for a week somewhere in the country every year and the remainder is mostly 200 miles weekend rides to nowhere. Rite at this moment I am putting the trans back in the ironhead as I fubbared it the first time and required help to find my issue. Other than that the ironhead runs oh so sweet. That is me other than I go by BC or Nasty or any other thing you care to call me. Looking forward to ideas and pictures and I am hopefull to again build a rigid Flattie. Money forced me to sell my last one and miss it ever since.

Comment

• BMCsteve
                              • Dec 2012

New From the East Bay

Whats up everyone. I live in the East Bay, CA and have a 2012 48

Always lookin for dudes to ride with so if you live in the area, hit me up!

Comment

• JHoggSDCA
                                • Oct 2012

San Diego

Whats up everybody, New to the CC forum, Been on here a while checking out what i could until I had to create a profile to see member's pics and such....

Just moving over from another forum full of stock m/c riders, conservatives, and general all around lame asses...... so proud to be part of a forum with people with similar ideas who are just as crazy as I am.

I ride an '06 750 shadow that I've been hacking and chopping away at for the last few years but have been riding to closer to a decade.

Anyone in the SD area looking to ride, wrench, drink beers, or all 3, drop a line and lets get up....

"The Doc keeps telling me to slow down, but there's more old drunks than old doctors, so let's have another round"
                                Last edited by JHoggSDCA; 01-25-2013, 3:07 PM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;