CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hows it goin. New guy from texas. got a bobbed 91 shadow. friend tod me about this place figured i would check it out.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hi I'm Joe from Oklahoma.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey guys I have been lurking for a bit. I am a friend of Ashy's and a few others.

My name is Xander, currently I am "living" in socal but I really do live out of a suitcase. I have built a few bikes in the past but they have all been sold away. Currently I have a bobbed rebel that I got from my brother (stock). You gotta make due with what you are given.

Hopefully within the next 6-12 months my wife and I will buy a place which will give me access to a bigger workspace. I promised myself I would not get into another project until that happens.

Look forward to my time here.

Get Adobe Flash player

Chris, from Alberta,Canada. Excellent how to section. Looks like a great forum.

Get Adobe Flash player

New to the forum from Youngstown OH.

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey,
    My name is Christian and I'm from Sydney Australia. Currently building a Jap chop (KZ440) and really like all the how to's on this forum.

Get Adobe Flash player

My name is Cosmo and I am getting back into choppers lately. A couple of years ago the scene got comercial and trendy, so I sold my bikes and projects. Just recently I have seen a couple of local chops that kick started some intrest and now all I can do is obsess over what my next project will be. It will take a wile though as I am healing from my gnarly lowside on the interstate.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default great site

new here from socal some really great bikes to see here

bigblock119

Default long island here

HI guys I am from long island been reading alot of stuff on here for a while just thought I might intro myself. I ride a rgid evo right now but its in parts so right now I actually ride nothing.

Get Adobe Flash player

same as usual on the intro... midwest biker, chose to go back to school to keep my ass out of jail, next time is a stretch... siiting on 69 xlh rigid frame ls shift convert. working on an electrial engineering degree. hit a deer a while back... me- nothing major, bike- not so much. scrapped my other projects to rebuild custom. looking for frames and cases for the moment. names jason.
    Last edited by backwoods69ironhead; 09-19-2011 at 1:04 PM. Reason: fup

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey, new to chopcult here from Las Vegas. I have three HD's currently. Two Pan's (49 & 56) and a couple months ago picked up a 75 shovel for a project.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Greetings!!!

Greetings Chopcult!! My name is Tommy, a member from a hot rod forum told me I should check out Chopcult! I've been lurking for the last few days and I must admit I've seen some of the finest craftsmen here that i've ever seen in one place!! I'm into old cars, custom Bobbers & Chops. I look forward to getting to know you guys and sharing knowledge!! Thanks guys, much respect!! - Tommy

http://www.tommyshock.weebly.com

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey everyone whats up. My names Ryan ive been lurkin for a little while and have got the bug again bad to start a new project so I thought id go ahead and become a member here. You guys seem like a great group of dudes with a ton of knowledge, Im always lookin to learn more about bikes so im really pumped to be here. Im into anythin with wheels really, i like hot rods, rat rods, diesel trucks, harleys, bobber just anything. Right now i right a pretty stock 97' softail custom I just picked up a few weeks ago, I built my own ironhead bobber last winter but after a month of one thing after another and no riding i decided to bite the bullet and get a new bike and begin parting out the ironhead and gaining part for a new bobber, Anyways thanks a ton for having me here.

Ryan

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by tommyshock View Post
    Greetings Chopcult!! My name is Tommy, a member from a hot rod forum told me I should check out Chopcult! I've been lurking for the last few days and I must admit I've seen some of the finest craftsmen here that i've ever seen in one place!! I'm into old cars, custom Bobbers & Chops. I look forward to getting to know you guys and sharing knowledge!! Thanks guys, much respect!! - Tommy

http://www.tommyshock.weebly.com
    Glad you finally made here Tommy

Get Adobe Flash player

Default noob

greeetings. Back into bikes after grinding the 9 to 5 for a bit. I got a lot to catch up on.

Get Adobe Flash player

G'day

I'm from Melbourne Australia, just moved here from Perth, I've always been into anything with wheels and an engine, I've built some cars, a few early holdens, and a owned a couple bikes, but the itch needs to be scratched and it's time to chop up a bike. I've been lurking on here a while checking out the stuff built here, so I figured I should sign up so I can ask a shit load of questions................

hello from SoCal.

Been riding a couple years, ducati monster. I've been trying to find a chop/bob project bike for a while now but everything out here is ridiculously priced. Been a fan of CC for a while, but stayed off the forums. I like most all bikes, but bikes with a bunch of plastic crap on them don't appeal to me.

buddy gave me a POS 84 CB700SC that was rotting on the side of his house. Figure I'll give it a shot and see what I can do.

Get Adobe Flash player

What's up from Brooklyn everyone. Recently picked up a 1989 1200 Sportster and really happy with it. Got some mild modification plans to it initially and then maybe someday get it to a level that some of you guys have your bikes to. Such a great community of people here so far, can't wait to keep exploring.

Keep the rubber side down, hopefully I'll see some of you on the road!

Best,
    Brandon

(not the best photo, need to wait until it stops raining and I'm not at work during the day light.)

Default Chops Hudson WI

Hey this is one of the best sites on the WEB!
    finally wanted to show off some of my stuff
    Ive been a Welder/ Fabricator for bout 12 yrs now
    My loves are my 58 f100 / 87 r10 and my 81 superglide .

I just got my superglide on the road again, this winter ill tear it down again make it show quality.

Tell me what you think !

Justin
    Hudson WI (20 Miles east of the twin citys)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0032.jpg   IMG_0131.jpg   IMG_1907.jpg   IMG_1899.jpg   IMG_1900.jpg  

Get Adobe Flash player

my names Harley im 18 from the uk been into traditinal rods for aslong as i remember changing the sparkplugs on my old mans flathead in his A roadster is the first memory of working on cars.

i left school and worked at Juarez traditional fabrication for a year building and working on traditional hot rods and customs till we sadly had to shut up shop.

I built my 28 model A roadster from the ground up into a late 30s style hot rod, now ive got a 52 BSA C11 to start playing around with as ive got into bikes being a good option at the moment with car insurance so high and always wanting to build a brit bobber spose thats about all of my story really

]

Share This