Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • atomrotten
    • Sep 2009

Were ready just counting down until we get our kneeze in the Breeze! Rev will be back on the road soon and Kukui to follow I hope!
    I have had 24 people confirm they are coming and thats a decent crew for this early! The ride is bitchen and the camping area sit at the top of the mountain ridge over looking the desert! You can see from Octillo Wells all the way out to El Centro!
    There are working restrooms plenty of trees and contained fire pits. I have a few buddies staying out there Friday night to save the camp spots and I will be going out Friday as well to drop stuff off for the camp out.

Comment

• hellbilly1932
      • Aug 2009

Adam you need anything for the camp? Coolers or shit like that?

Comment

• jason714
        • Aug 2009

i'm in

Comment

• atomrotten
          • Sep 2009

Kick ass!

Comment

• Allen
            • Apr 2024

Just got the confirmation that I'm IN.

IMG_1789

Comment

• TemeculaTerry
              • Jul 2009

Im going to try, Triumph is almost ready, if not I may catch a ride with Tony if thats ok - not sure!

Good thing is that someone will be winning a Beer Booter shirt - fuckers!

Comment

• atomrotten
                • Sep 2009

Just get there sir

Comment

• rustrocket84
                  • Aug 2009

Terry you can definitely ride with me if you don't the Triumph ready. Still not sure what I'm going to drive, but I'll be there come hell or high water.

Comment

• Rich74
                    • Aug 2009

ill be rolling out from the elsinore area if anyone wants to meet up.

cheers
                    rich

Comment

• 6Flowing6Jesus6
                      • Nov 2010

:This is gonna be SIIIIIICK!!!!!!

Comment

• MikeD
                        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Rich74
                        ill be rolling out from the elsinore area if anyone wants to meet up.

cheers
                        rich
                        Yo buddy, Bill and I are rolling from Temecula around 1:00 PM and plan on meeting everyone in Julian. You are welcome to join our 2 man party.

Comment

• Rich74
                          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by MikeD
                          Yo buddy, Bill and I are rolling from Temecula around 1:00 PM and plan on meeting everyone in Julian. You are welcome to join our 2 man party.

sounds good... i think i might just do that... ill text you

Comment

• MikeD
                            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Rich74
                            sounds good... i think i might just do that... ill text you
                            Word, homie.

Comment

• atomrotten
                              • Sep 2009

Rich is one my favorite riding fools! He rides that jack hammer like no other!

Remember folks when were at Stone it isnt a drunk fest its a easy place to meet have food a beer and chat. Save the lush fest for the camp ground. We will be running 2 sections that are brutle on a motorcycle!
                              Ride smart were not in a race and if you think you rather be jump ahead and kill it or yourself lol.
                              We got a good 90 miles of some of San Diego's best country side and roads. I have had several friends over the years over shoot corners and become a treeman. If you have a issue we will all make a stop if its safe. If you wad it up being a idiot I will stop and take a picture for the blog and call 911 for ya but I will be extra thirsty for a beer or 4 by the time we hit Julian so dont hate if I keep my ride on..
                              I will be bringing hot dogs, hambergers and chips for those who speak up there going by Thursday morning. Beer is BYO and there will be a spot at the last stop to fetch some. We will also have a few cars in tow so we will have a place to put it if you need to.
                              Any questions ask them here or email me at [email protected]
                              Just so you know the camping is on BeerBreed in our spots I have my crew fetching the night before. There is a look out a 1/4 mile hike from our camp side that is at the edge of the mountain range were you can look out over Octillo Wells all the way to El Centro. The stars are bright and it can get a little chilly at night. If you have a truck coming and you can bring wood please do, I will get what I can with some help with my friends.

See you all there!

Comment

• Allen
                                • Apr 2024

Throw down a burger for me. I'll be there on the sporty and the only wood I'm packing is... never mind.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;