CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    gravitywerx

Quote Originally Posted by gandgcustoms View Post
    just finshed this 305 got less than 300 into it also i got a 650 in the pipe line still undecided on frame brat or chop

hey man do you have any more pics of this. looking at getting a 305 from a coworker and have a ton of questions.........if you dont mind id like to pick your brain, let me know

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Just hopped on CL and came across these while just scrolling down like usual.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/mcy/1935557603.html

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/mcy/1935809887.html

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by TwoShoes View Post
    Just hopped on CL and came across these while just scrolling down like usual.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/mcy/1935557603.html

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/mcy/1935809887.html
    Those are sick, especially that green one, maybe my 550 needs to be a rigid after all.

And just because I hate it when I'm looking over threads and there are CL ads that have been removed here are the photos from the listings. If anyone knows anything more about these I would love to hear it.

For Sale. 1978 Kawasaki KZ 650 Bobber/Chopper. This Motorcycle has just over 9,000 Miles on it at the time of listing. The Motorcycle has a Kick Starter as well as an Electric Starter which both work. The Motorcycle Frame has a Custom Hard Tail and has been lowered 4 with a fresh Black paint job. New Items on the Motorcycle include: A new Sportster style Gas Tank with a fresh seal on the inside. The Gas Tank also has a new Sifton High Flow Petcock and new Gas Cap. It also has a new Solo seat, new Chrome 10 Ape Hanger Handlebars, new Throttle and Grips, new Clutch Cable, new Headlight and Tail light, new Tires, new Fork Seals and Dust Boots. It also has a fresh rebuild on the Carbs with a Dynojet Stage 3 Jet Kit, new Air Filters, Custom Sissy Bar, and Custom Pipes with a great sound. The Tank, Fender and False Oil Bag / Electrical Bag have all been Powder Coated with a Green color as close as the Powder Coater could get to a Kawasaki Green with a beautiful metallic added. The Tank and Rear Fender have also been Custom Pin Striped. The Motorcycle runs great and looks better in person than in the pictures. The pictures do not do this Motorcycle justice. The Registration is in my name and current. I also have the Pink Slip in hand in my name. Serious offers only. I do not want to trade for anything except CASH. PLEASE DO NOT ASK. I do not need any Tattoos or Sand Toys. I already have too many of both. No Low Ball offers please. If I do not respond to your offer it is because I am not interested in your offer. Please do not be offended. I put a lot of time and money into this Motorcycle and I know what it is worth. The Title is NOT a Salvage Title. The Motorcycle has not been Blue Tagged. There is no weird back story to go along with the Motorcycle. This is a legitimate offer for a Motorcycle for Sale. $3,800.00 O.B.O Thanks for your consideration.

1978 kz650 KAWASAKI, custom bobber, has custom rear hardtail conversion,bike is lowered, new CHAIN ,BATTERY,FRONT AND REAR TIRES,SOLO SEATZ-BARS,SPOTSTER TANK, custom sissy bar ,rear disk brake. great bar hopper, $$$3000.00 obo or possible trade xxx-xxx-xxxx.

justin666

my 81 kz650 as it sits right now

Get Adobe Flash player

my home turbocharged kz sebmfiddy you can also see my brothers kz 1000 in the background

Get Adobe Flash player

Will a Sportster tank mount without modifying the frame? I keep seeing pics of KZs with sporty tanks. I think I like it.

Get Adobe Flash player

Been working on this for a little bit. Just need to order a few parts and then wire it up.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by djturnz View Post
    Will a Sportster tank mount without modifying the frame? I keep seeing pics of KZs with sporty tanks. I think I like it.

for one to fit properly on the backbone you have to cut that triple backbone up a bit to make it a single backbone. nothing major to it. but i think it looks better than leaving the triple backbone on the frame and just plopping a sporty tank on it.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by justin666 View Post
    my 81 kz650 as it sits right now

Dude, this fucking rocks. I would ride the piss out of that. Congrats. Do you have any more pics of it? Im interested in the sprung rear end and the sissy bar.

justin666

Quote Originally Posted by gsand View Post
    Dude, this fucking rocks. I would ride the piss out of that. Congrats. Do you have any more pics of it? Im interested in the sprung rear end and the sissy bar.
    thanks man.trust me there isnt much to be interested in. the shocks are welded solid. i just hate the look of struts, it looks proper when a swingarm frame has shocks, so i just drained the oil, compressed em and welded them solid, then cut down the coils to fit.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by justin666 View Post
    thanks man.trust me there isnt much to be interested in. the shocks are welded solid. i just hate the look of struts, it looks proper when a swingarm frame has shocks, so i just drained the oil, compressed em and welded them solid, then cut down the coils to fit.
    Amen to that, I hate the look of struts too. And I think your bike looks gnarly as fuck!

Get Adobe Flash player

Justin666, did you cut the backbone to mount that tank?

Get Adobe Flash player

You could make some taller mounts off the frame to hold the tank up off the backbone more.

justin666

Quote Originally Posted by djturnz View Post
    Justin666, did you cut the backbone to mount that tank?
    no its just resting on the part where the 3 tubes meet. and ive got rubber inbetween the tank and the frame so they dont rub all gnarly.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by WarGhost View Post
    Here are a couple photos of my Dad's 'Brat'/Cafe inspired 440 LTD.

It received some cool frame work and a radical tank by Joel of Solo Cycles. There's a picture of it in the Photodump at the second Hippy Killer Hoedown, but it had different bars at the time. Since these pictures were taken, it's received a kind of Copper/peach looking paint job on the scallop part of the headlight bucket, tank, and fender. Pretty slick.. And this thing is fast! The old man loves it. Next up we're working on a 1980 KZ750.. Can't wait.

Where did that head light come from?

Get Adobe Flash player

Default here are a few from scodecity

kz 400[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sakity.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	8864[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sportsaki.jpg   raw.jpg   bobbed.jpg   tys blacksaki bomb.jpg  

Get Adobe Flash player

Default here are a few from scodecity

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ramp pic kz.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	8865kz 400[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sakity.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	8864[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Share This