CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
    coachstorms

Default Who's the new guy?

My name is Josh. I live in Tempe, Arizona and am currently in the middle of my first build - a 73 xs650. I have no clue what i am doing but i just keep telling myself that i do, so i figure that is just as good as actually knowing. And when I know i don't know...well then i try to find people that I am pretty sure know. So far this has worked out pretty good. If anyone else is in AZ, hit me up.

Here is a pic from last weekend. Since then i prepped and painted the frame, and no I am not using the +6 frontend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG00161.jpg  

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Welcome Josh, love the look of your build keep the picks coming.
    Chad

Get Adobe Flash player

looking good. that seat is fuckin sweet. please tell me your doing something with those fork tubes. I could see the headline now..........LOCAL ARIZONA MAN SKEWERED ON MOTORCYCLE

Get Adobe Flash player

what are you gonna do with those six overs?

coachstorms

Right now the skewers are pretty useful for rolling her in and out of the garage, but i won't be using them since I can't afford to go with the big rake I originally wanted. I think ill end up with a cooler lookin scoot going this way anyways. I had an other stock front end that I am going to use.

Matt - they are in really good shape, i might end up using them on my second project, but I am not sure yet.

Share This