Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lobstermobster
    • Aug 2009

My build thread...81 KZ650

So I guess I am going to start a thread documenting the transformation of Kz650.
    Heres what Im starting out with:

And heres what I have got done so far:

not alot done but it's a start. No certain plans yet, just a few ideas coming together as I go along. Going to take me a while between work and school and trying to skate if there is anytime after that. But stay posted, more updates soon.
  • junkyard2
    • Sep 2009

dude this is some funny shit..i cut my kz650 in almost the same spot today..crazy shit huh

Comment

• lobstermobster
      • Aug 2009

Our brains are connected through some sci-fi inter stellar warp tunnel of optic awesomeness.

Comment

• junkyard2
        • Sep 2009

i thought so...just hope to god your not thinking what im thinking right now..if so then yeah...so what are you gonna do to the ass end of this beauty of kawi fucking greatness

Comment

• lobstermobster
          • Aug 2009

Not exactly sure. I do know im going to try and strip it of everything unnecessary, wheels... seat... exhaust ect. ect. just the extra stuff. then probly slap one of these on the back..

so it will give the illusion of "mooning" everyone, while giving them a chance to try and throw spare change in my snatch so I can afford to keep buying new things for my bike.

Comment

• justin666
            • Apr 2024

haha mine is cut in the same place too!!! woah! haha. high five for owning hacked up kzs!

Comment

• junkyard2
              • Sep 2009

if you put that on the back let me know i will follow you around and wait till you go inside somewhere....i still have no idea what the fuck im gonna do...i know struts for sure..unless i find some money somewhere then whole new back half fuck now i got a stiffy..high five to you justin guess we just following your lead woot..

Comment

• lobstermobster
                • Aug 2009

im so in decisive. i would love a hardtail. but id rather have a hardtail on a smaller bike. i might extend the swingarm a little bit, would make it lower too. who knows. hopefully find some tiny shocks, might try to cut the springs i have. hopefully get a rocket launcher on there somehow but homeland security is getting iffy about it

Comment

• billybiltit
                  • Aug 2009

i think sporty shocks might be lower than your stock kz shocks.just a thought.

leon holmes

Comment

• lobstermobster
                    • Aug 2009

yeah. and im pretty sure, suzuki s40 savage shocks get pretty small. tough finding a pair though.

Comment

• junkyard2
                      • Sep 2009

strut it like justin's.....thats what im doing...im gonna have to post pics of what im doing so you can get a good laugh..as my buddy said now thats getto...peace

Comment

• justin666
                        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by billybiltit
                        i think sporty shocks might be lower than your stock kz shocks.just a thought.

leon holmes
                        how much fab do you have to do to make sporty shocks work though?

Comment

• billybiltit
                          • Aug 2009

they should have eye's on both ends already,so it should just be a bolt on deal afaik.i know the kz1000 guys say it is a bolt on deal,hth.

leon holmes

Comment

• justin666
                            • Apr 2024

hmmm, im pretty sure the shock mounting set up is the same for the 1000 as the 650s
                            sporty shocks might be a good way to go

Comment

• junkyard2
                              • Sep 2009

i heard somewhere im thinking kzrider.com...that you have to grind something on the sporty shocks i just cant fucking think what it was...so fuck it

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;