Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 33anda3rdreich
    • Dec 2010

Black/Latino MC that wears Swazi

In the bronx NYC there s a MC called "Ching-a-Ling Nomads". Ive met a few of them, nice guys. Just thought I would share this for all the guys on the board who talks about bikers who wear "SS" and Nazi stuff.

• undeadfred1
    • Apr 2024

it is funny that the one MC that will allow any race in has a swastica for a center patch... haha but nazi shit is still lame as fuck

Comment

• elgranzombo
      • Nov 2010

Somewhere in Russia there is a fish bowl with Hitler's head twitching and turning tonight!

Comment

• motorlou
        • Jun 2010

nazis in mexico during wwII is a well documented subject including an actress in mexican movies who was actually a german spy! here is a brief link about the subject:

Last edited by motorlou; 01-26-2011, 4:28 AM.

Comment

• 33anda3rdreich
          • Dec 2010

Intresting. But I was really hoping for a pic of that actress! LOL

I think if these guys were jewish Hitlers head would twitch, but last I checked he didnt have a problem with Blacks and Puerto Ricans. He probably just didnt want them in Germany.

I digress.

Most clubs in NYC who considered them selves "Outlaw Clubs" adopted the swazi. If anyone has seen the movie "The Warriors" it reflected a pretty good picture of what was going on then.
          There are handful of documentaries to back that up.

Comment

• BillyT
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by 33anda3rdreich
            I think if these guys were jewish Hitlers head would twitch, but last I checked he didnt have a problem with Blacks and Puerto Ricans. He probably just didnt want them in Germany.
            I'm pretty sure that if Germany had as many blacks and Puerto Ricans as it did Jews, they would have been gassed just the same... You know, that whole "Master Race" thing...

Comment

• 33anda3rdreich
              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by BillyT
              I'm pretty sure that if Germany had as many blacks and Puerto Ricans as it did Jews, they would have been gassed just the same... You know, that whole "Master Race" thing...

Ok, but they still teamed up with the Japanese. Pretty sure they didnt want them in Germany ether. And is being Jewish a religious? or national thing? People can convert to Judism. So I dont know if they classify as a "race"

I dont have all the answers, but things to think about.....or not.

My main focus was to shed some light on the MC. Im not trying to debate anyone, I hope Im not coming off that way.

Comment

• undeadfred1
                • Apr 2024

dont worry, they would have taken care of killing off the japanese when the time was right, and jews are a religion, but also often identify themselves as a race because they also have a full culture that goes along with the religion... its kinda confusing

Comment

• Zooligan
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by undeadfred1
                  dont worry, they would have taken care of killing off the japanese when the time was right, and jews are a religion, but also often identify themselves as a race because they also have a full culture that goes along with the religion... its kinda confusing
                  Nazis also rounded up and killed bunches of other "inferior peoples". Check this out:

Comment

• ashy
                    • Aug 2009

i gotta ask, as i see the swazi's and SS stuff all over the bike "scene" whats the deal with it?

Comment

• gyro
                      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by ashy
                      i gotta ask, as i see the swazi's and SS stuff all over the bike "scene" whats the deal with it?
                      Oh boy here we go again. Just search through the threads there is a few about it already.

Comment

• TemeculaTerry
                        • Jul 2009

Ive taken a step back about this subject, do what you want but if there is recourse dont bitch.

Comment

• cHiCoD
                          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by ashy
                          it's"vintagechopperperiodcorrectsheet".
                          for real.

Comment

• LinkHogthrob
                            • Apr 2024

Every so often, a bunch of Nazis from Michigan come down here for one of their rallys at the state house; attired in their best costumes and waving their flags. It's a swastika-fest. They appear to believe in what it represents and a fourth reich would suit them just fine. A very orderly (and colorful, as long as you like red, tan and black) demonstration. They whole thing is reasonably peaceful except for the occasional local yelling back to the Nazis, "Go back home, you Yankee!".
                            I think it's mildly amusing when anyone other than a white supremast sports a swastika. When you think even halfway about it, the swastika reresents a doctrine that would have all of the swazi sportin' outlaw bikers first in line for the gas chambers. "Do your own thing and play by your rules" huh? That's nice but it's time to take your shower.
                            Sport one for the cool factor, shock value or whatever. This is the United States and you can do that sort of thing. It's tired, worn out, diluted in meaning and pretty much ignored anyway since the generation that fought and kicked the living shit out of those goose steppers is almost gone.

Comment

• number1son
                              • Mar 2010

We don't have Nazis in Michigan.

Those were probably Illinois Nazi.

Everyone hates Illinois Nazis.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;