Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WOMPY
    • Aug 2009

Bronze Tripple Trees

Getting that chopper ready for Born Free 5 and looking for a stand out piece inspired by tradition and long forgotten American craftsmanship ?
    Well then pay attention!!! I'm offering two sets of narrow tripple trees in ALUMINUM BRONZE in your choice of tube size and offset. These will sell for $450 a set including the stem.
    You know the routine... Email me if interested at [email protected]

Last edited by WOMPY; 02-11-2013, 2:50 AM.

Comment

• WOMPY
      • Aug 2009

Rear Sprocket Lock Tabs

New product alert !!! Get your sprocket on lock down and don't worry about bolts backing out again.
      Waterjetted 20ga. stainless steel 1pc design, just fold tabs on flats of hex bolts. Now available and
      ready to ship. Only $12 shipped. I accept PayPal and cash or will even trade for a panhead, your choice.

Last edited by WOMPY; 03-08-2013, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• WOMPY
        • Aug 2009

New ONLINE STORE

Here's some stuff I've done recently and so you know I've revamped the store,
        so please pay me a visit at Stillkickingmoto.bigcartel.com

Comment

• WOMPY
          • Aug 2009

New product for all Narrow Glide Front Ends!!!!!!!!!!

Up for grabs is a well designed bracket that is sandwiched underneath your top tree and your riser bolts (3-1/2 on center)
          Made of 3/8 thick 6061 aluminum, it won't vibrate or crack like cheap imported headlight mounts.
          I finally found a decent slim style H1 headlight is a 5" clear or amber glass lens & chrome bucket modified to tilt back for a straight spread of the road. It comes in a high beam fog lamp only for now. Visit Stillkickingmoto.bigcartel.com
          It is tucked in nicely between the legs giving your sporty, fxr, or chop a great look from all angles.

Comment

• WOMPY
            • Aug 2009

Here's some stuff I've been up to lately...from custom triple trees, kimtabs and American racing wheel mods to streetfighter madness. Give me a ring of you need something done.

Comment

• elstevedore
              • Sep 2013

Solid!

I bought Wompy's awesome headlight/bracket combo (available here) and I'm super happy with it.

The quality is outstanding. It looks rad, and the headlight hasn't budged. Everything lined up perfect and bolted up easy.

Shipping was fast and Juan answered all my questions really quickly and was generally super helpful and friendly.

Solid dude, solid parts.

Here's a pic:

Comment

• WOMPY
                • Aug 2009

Shop now open !!!!!!

......For business full time. I got laid off from my day job Friday, so tomorrow I start a new chapter in my life bringing you more of what I do. I want to thank my customers who many have turned into repeat customers. I couldn't do it without you. Here are some more pics of what I've been up to in the last couple weeks.

Comment

• WOMPY
                  • Aug 2009

Pull starts

They'll be in the store by next week so save your coin. These 2nd generation babies will include the button and mount directly to solenoid. Price will be $120. Here's a sneak peek....

Comment

• Nosebleed
                    • Mar 2010

Hola, Senor Wompy!

Hey, I like those 2-piece headlight mounts in your pic 2 posts up. Are you going to sell those in your store? I don't see them listed.

Sorry to hear that you lost your job, but stoked to see that you're taking the parts gig full time!

Comment

• WOMPY
                      • Aug 2009

The headlight mounts are one off your particular headlight. The one pictured was for a Unity with a half moon mount underneath and was a little more involved as he needed it adjustable. If there's anything you want that's not in the store, it doesn't mean I am not making them. I specialize in figuring out how to make non standard parts fit your chopper, cafe, blobber, bragger or your kid's wagon.

Comment

• Oranje
                        • Sep 2009

Glad to see you're still Still Kicking.

One of my friends rides an '85 FXRP, that still has all the wire looms and fucklebutt for all the cop bullshit. He is looking to drastically simplify and clean it all up.

Have you tried fitting your pull start to an FXR? This looks just like what he keeps talking about wanting to do.

Comment

• ulysseskcmo
                          • Sep 2013

Best chingaderas ever made for a moto!

Comment

• jakeyoung
                            • Nov 2011

Went to buy a pair of those bates foot pegs finally and there no longer in the store. Still offered or gone forever?

Comment

• WOMPY
                              • Aug 2009

The search is now over for good looking. moderately priced hand-controls
                              for your classic or modern HD chop, mod, bob, or sob. Pictured is a brand new
                              1/2' bore Master cylinder with a custom lever matching the clutch blade style HD.
                              They're half the size of a stock MC and not flashy or overstated with the matching
                              price tag. These are bored for 1' bars and priced at $145.

Now if you own a Shovel or Pan then the clutch side bolts right up to your cable
                              without much hassle. This is why I also modify these clutch perch and levers to fit the
                              loop style Evo clutch cables so there's no need to make a custom cable. Included
                              is a new top hat pin to hold cable. Priced at $100.

Comment

• DcReckless
                                • Nov 2014

Good shit right here, can't wait to get my simpletons and finish up my sporty

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;