CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Damn. I gotta come to the before party next year. Didnt see any naked bitches the whole trip (very disappointed).

Still havent picked up my pictures from gettin developed. Will post some soon if I got any good ones.

Get Adobe Flash player

Even dumber was doing 97 in a 70 in Rocky Mount. At least the Trooper let us go - he could have locked us up and impounded the bikes. Anyone know a good (and cheap) attorney in Rocky Mount? My court date is June 2nd, and I do NOT want to go back down just to pay a friggin' speeding ticket!

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Swag from the Run

Only saw a few cops on the trip... man Speeding tickets suck cuz they keep on giving every time your insurance payment is due. I ended up winning the sweetest damn tank in the raffle. Ditched some clothes and wrapped the tank in $15 of bubble wrap but got it home without a scratch. Much love to Tim and Matt and the rest of the Death Science guys for the run and the kick ass raffle and big thanks to Fred for the sick paint job. I've already started chopping the Sporty. The tank is just what I needed to get me motivated.

[IMG][/IMG]

Get Adobe Flash player

I camped at Teeters in Ocracoke the night of the 20th with a local pal, then headed up to Nags Head to hang out for the rest of the rally. The ride from Hatteras to Rodanthe was a blast, but Rodanthe to Pea Island was a SAND BLAST. Now I know what it feels like to be at the wrong end of the nozzle. Fucking clouds of sand whipping across parts of highway 12 for the better part of 10 miles. Awesome experience (looking back) and I still have sand in my jacket pockets.

Share This