Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jason
    • Jan 2011

6 volt to a 12 volt help

is it possable to convert a 1980 twinstar (cm 200 t) from a 6 volt system to a 12 volt system and if so how would i go about doing so? i am only asking cuz i need a new ignition coil for my bike but either cant find one or dont want to spen an arm and a leg for one.
  • motorlou
    • Jun 2010

one from a cb125 won't work? those are pretty cheep on ebay and they are 6 volts. there is one on there too for a cm200 for a decent price. here are a couple links

Get the best deals for cb125 coil at eBay.com. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items!

Comment

• jason
      • Jan 2011

its ok the ignition coil is still good. i found a 6 volt coil on jp cycle for a vintage harley that would work and i talked to my uncle and he told me how to test it to see if it was bad or good. im going to try changing the plugs because they looked pretty bad.

Comment

• cntrhub
        • Apr 2024

No, you cannot convert being the amp out the stator would tax the current draw like it ain't got half the shepootee to take a swing at it. You know Ohm's Law and all that shit I don't know so I'm taking a guess we are not in the half-magnet you be double the volts like 6 an 6 is I'm thinking... Hold on.

Sheepootee works like this:

Spark: Shit me plugs looks like shit is I said that first out the gate or sentence is my my, did I do something like gramps or say this is going to gramps your style.

Fuel: Shit, we gonna start out the box again we are so close we have both gas and who the fuck we talking here, JJ? Dis is going to be up your ass so fucking fast you make us look JJ'doubt. I doubt gramps or granny tranny with a beer can up his shepootee ain't. And dang gone it did you check...

Compression?::::: Grampshit on the diagnosis did he? Spitt'inn out my gums I'd be gumming your first move is a bowl movement away you get gramps out of the way we CC = Check Compression!

WATT do you do first think in the morning? Do you mouse to CC? Or do you JJcough all day chasing your tail tell gramps firs thing is CC here-hear!

C Seen Your gramps has his shepootee down and now you know what CC means in secret 133 speak, we remove a number like close enough is gramps all 33 down is that clown!

Fucking old farts at the check out counter writing check or "hey, old guy! While we're young?!" Move it along, Gramps! Dis ain't JJ cunt tree tizz of thee! DIS EAR IS CC = CHECK COMPRESSION... Or you may have gag you late ID from MMI = Missed Most Instructions!

CheerspooTEA!

Comment

• cntrhub
          • Apr 2024

Coil Theory:

I have two pegs on my coil. For argument sake, do not look at the spark plug wires. Just look at it like a log in a toilet it has two legs you probe two shit sticks at it or say one wire in and one wire out.

It was in your body and now it's out. Simple right? That is elect tricks if I elect to use this or that abstract we see one wire only in that coil block. We can't see it, but there are wounds of that shit inside and each lays on itself with a layer of epoxy so nothing touches we have a snake coiled onto itself and that is one wire in and one wire out are the legs on the coil body anshit.

If you took an ohm meter to the two legs, it's like checking one long wire that would uncoil and wrap around your house once or twice is that one wire. Get it? Too Fucking Simple! This is all you are looking for is who got cut I wrap dis copper around your head I ain't got enough you got water on the brain?

Fucking Coil Wire 101... Learn It Earn it the hard way you just got a lesson in gramps cramps your style!
          Last edited by Guest; 01-06-2011, 8:30 AM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
          Working...
          ;