Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Poboy
    • Sep 2009

Newb w/a zuki chop...

Just stumbled on this site. Some nice rides for sure. Here's what I'm workin on. Started as a $30 CL find and has turned into an obcession. Buildin this on a "tight" budget. Long way to go, but...
    Attached Files
  • avastyematey
    • Aug 2009

yah dude kick ass. if you need any information about GSes Take a look at GSresources.com they have a shit ton of info about everything under the sun.

Comment

• Poboy
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by avastyematey
      yah dude kick ass. if you need any information about GSes Take a look at GSresources.com they have a shit ton of info about everything under the sun.
      Yur right, they do but they're of a rather purist mentality, not real chopp friendly.

Comment

• Henryinva
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Poboy
        Yur right, they do but they're of a rather purist mentality, not real chopp friendly.
        Hi ya Po-boy! whats up. See ya joined up here too. I belong to the GSresorces forum too and yer absolutely correct. TOTALLY purist forum. Couple of builders, the rest are nuts. Great motor info if ya dont let the cat out of the bag. After that, yer the plague with those guys. Hammered belongs over there and butts heads with the purist pretty much non stop. Isnt worth the hassle to me though.

Anyways, glad to see ya over here.

Henry

Comment

• avastyematey
          • Aug 2009

i'm over there too, i agree that they are nuts but there is a bunch of good bike specific tech info to be had. I like this place better though.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
          Working...
          ;