Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JaySco
    • Aug 2009

Comments & Suggestions

Ok, so I suppose I'm a senior member here since I have been here all of 12 hours. So seeing as how there is only one spot for ALL forum talk, I can see it getting real clusterfricked around here. Is there anyway to expand into a couple other sections? One for questions, one for BS and one for....some different BS?
    And why the hell do I have to log in everytime I come back to the site? Isn't there a "remember my sorry ass" button?
  • MrCrown
    • Jul 2009

I'm thinking that's what "the junk pile" is sub-category is for???

although, tech is always a good section to have...although everyone here already knows everything right?

ha!

Comment

• yossarian
      • Aug 2009

Was about to post something about the log on every time you return thing, are we going to have to flash our ID each time or will the hairy bloke on the door get to know our face?

The other thing was some sort of thread subscription without posting in it.

Comment

• kingdeadbeat
        • Aug 2009

Like they said fellas, this thing will have some bugs to work out, and upgrades are most likely a possibility....if we stick around I'm sure it can only get better!!!

Comment

• yossarian
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by kingdeadbeat
          Like they said fellas, this thing will have some bugs to work out, and upgrades are most likely a possibility....if we stick around I'm sure it can only get better!!!
          Yeah of course, and this is just our way of suggesting the things we'd like to see. We're already blown away and grateful for the the huge effort put in and results coming out!

Comment

• Halwade
            • Mar 2024

we're working on the sign-in issues. We're mac guys, and our computers remember us in Safari, Explorer and Firefox, so we don't have the headaches some PC guys have experienced. The holy trinity for fixes seems to be to empty cache, relaunch softwware and reboot hardware. Works wonders when Jon the programmer tells my dumb ass to do it!

We'll keep plowing through the issues as we catch them.

We promised you beta users early access, warts and all, and you're getting it.

Stay tuned...

Comment

• MrCrown
              • Jul 2009

pretty minor shit to deal with, considering the quality and freedoms we're getting here...

Comment

• Halwade
                • Mar 2024

Hey guys,

I've moved all the "Hello," "Howdy," "What's up?" and "Greetings/Intro" threads that were started on day one to the Junk Pile,

not because there's anything wrong with being friendly; simply so we can clean up the main forum for relevant chopper-related threads, comments and activity.

Our friend WayneBallard has started a thread called "Introduce yourself here" that will remain on the main forum for this purpose.

If you want to say hi to all your new ChopCult buddies, by all means feel free to do so here.

Thanks again to everyone for their enthusiastic participation.

Love, peace and axle grease,

McGoo

Comment

• JaySco
                  • Aug 2009

after logging in again...........

I figured there would be a few bugs at start up, and I'm sure there are changes to come. I'm not bitching/complaining, just throwing ideas out for a new and upcoming kick-ass super bad chop till you drop forum type deal thingy. And like yos said, thanks for putting this up for the crowd.

Comment

• sumo
                    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by yossarian
                    The other thing was some sort of thread subscription without posting in it.
                    that up in "thread tools" at the top of the posts

Comment

• yossarian
                      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by sumo
                      that up in "thread tools" at the top of the posts
                      I swear that wasn't there when I posted (i looked). No matter, it's there now!

Comment

• Finkit
                        • Jul 2009

Is there a "View All" for the threads?

Comment

• Halwade
                          • Mar 2024

Originally posted by Finkit
                          Is there a "View All" for the threads?
                          there isn't one button that merges the content of all three subcategories into a single window, but there is only three sub-categories, so viewing all should be relatively painless. I'm not the forum expert around here--that would be BIlldozer and Jon--but these guys are on family vacations till the middle of next week.

In the mean time, I'm playing in the deep end of the beta test pool, so I could be wrong.

Thanks to everyone for their patience and understanding. LIke you, I'm learning about this thing as it grows...

kinda like raising a baby gorilla!

Comment

• Fuzzy
                            • Aug 2009

signature settings

Maybe I just haven't figured this one out yet, but I can't find a signature setting. Just seems like a good idea as there are/ will be many members here that may want to put links to thier own shop websites/ blogs or whatever & it will just speed up the process a little.

-Thanks

BW Hand Tooled Leather

+BLACK FUZZ+

Comment

• currysurr
                              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by JaySco
                              And why the hell do I have to log in everytime I come back to the site? Isn't there a "remember my sorry ass" button?
                              This would be very helpful. I keep having to log in every time I look at different parts of the site.

Also, for the threads, can we get a view all pages at once option.

I think that's all I got for now.

Edit: After reading all of the other responses, I see my only 2 issues have already been discussed in detail.

I have high hopes for this site.
                              Last edited by currysurr; 08-02-2009, 11:03 AM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...