Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wendy
    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Fuzzy
    Maybe I just haven't figured this one out yet, but I can't find a signature setting. Just seems like a good idea as there are/ will be many members here that may want to put links to thier own shop websites/ blogs or whatever & it will just speed up the process a little.

-Thanks

BW Hand Tooled Leather

+BLACK FUZZ+

No signature setting yet.. Also something they are working on.

Comment

• Isgro
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Halwade
      we're working on the sign-in issues. We're mac guys, and our computers remember us in Safari, Explorer and Firefox, so we don't have the headaches some PC guys have experienced. The holy trinity for fixes seems to be to empty cache, relaunch softwware and reboot hardware. Works wonders when Jon the programmer tells my dumb ass to do it!

We'll keep plowing through the issues as we catch them.

We promised you beta users early access, warts and all, and you're getting it.

Stay tuned...
      Ahhh shit, I just saw this thread. Sorry for clogging up your message box Halwade. Just FYI I'm having the same login issues as others, but I'm on Mac(s) and using Safari.

Comment

• Halwade
        • Mar 2024

Known Issues With the Site

If you experience any LOGIN, LOGOUT, SIGNUP or other headaches on ChopCult, please describe them in this thread.

Rest assured Jon is troubleshooting these glitches as we make him aware of them, and Bill and I expect smooth(er) sailing in a matter of days.

From everyone here, thanks again for your patience and support!

McGoo

Comment

• honkey84
          • Aug 2009

No love for the state of Illinois. Its not listed in the state selection when you register. Only thing I have notice so far great site and good job guy!!!

Comment

• Halwade
            • Mar 2024

Originally posted by honkey84
            No love for the state of Illinois. Its not listed in the state selection when you register. Only thing I have notice so far great site and good job guy!!!
            Done. IL added to pulldown menu on profile settings. THanks!

Comment

• sumo
              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Isgro
              Ahhh shit, I just saw this thread. Sorry for clogging up your message box Halwade. Just FYI I'm having the same login issues as others, but I'm on Mac(s) and using Safari.
              set your preferences to autofill and you should be good to go

Comment

• GrayMitchell
                • Aug 2009

Are you going to make it possible for an automatic login to the forums???

Comment

• 5ivepointluke
                  • Aug 2009

img code fuckin up??

Comment

• H34TH3N
                    • Aug 2009

I uploaded like 3 or 4 pics re-sized to 1024x768 in my profile album....it takes those and then says anything i try to upload after that is too big, even at like 640 by 480.....kinda weird...

Comment

• Halwade
                      • Mar 2024

Originally posted by H34TH3N
                      I uploaded like 3 or 4 pics re-sized to 1024x768 in my profile album....it takes those and then says anything i try to upload after that is too big, even at like 640 by 480.....kinda weird...
                      Depending on which part of the site you're playing with, memory maxes and max images widths are set differently.

Reason:

1) estimated photo volume on certain portions of the site is likely to be higher, so we've set the parameters around 1oook and/or 500 x500 max pixels due to server constraints. We'll tweak this...

give it a day and let us know how it works.

Comment

• WayneBallard
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by 5ivepointluke
                        img code fuckin up??
                        Could be the way you're trying to put it in, if you can't figure out the HTML code use the "Insert Image" button in the message box. Make sure the url you're trying to use ends in a picture format (Jpg, png, gif, etc.)

Comment

• LilGeneral
                          • Aug 2009

Says my State is SD thought I always thought it was TX.?
                          Other than that seems real fancy

Comment

• irishrich317
                            • Aug 2009

I can't change my preferences, specificaly the friend and message notifications that are going to my Email boxes.

When I uncheck all the notification preference boxes, and hit submit, I get the message to make sure all my information boxes are filled out, and all of them are. I double check to make sure, hit submit again, and get the same message.

I should add that the box with my username is shaded when I get the message, but there's no way for me to change it or retype my username in there, I've tried that. I can highlight it, but can't change or re-enter my username in there.
                            Last edited by irishrich317; 08-03-2009, 6:58 PM.

Comment

• independentrider1
                              • Aug 2009

i'll be cruisin around lookin at shit on the site and the next thing I know I got logged out and have to sign in again

Comment

• WayneBallard
                                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by independentrider1
                                i'll be cruisin around lookin at shit on the site and the next thing I know I got logged out and have to sign in again
                                Yeah it does that to me also, but only if I don't use my account for a little bit.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...