CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

i dont know if i missed it, but id like a "view all" option.

billdozer

Suggestions noted. Expect a few changes/tweaks in forum structure over the next week.

No "View All" feature yet, but we plan on adding it.

As for events, there is a more robust Events page in the Community section. Check it here: LINK

Administrator

Get Adobe Flash player

test test test

Get Adobe Flash player

this is totally not important, but I can never tell what page of a thread im on because the highlighted page number is gray and so are the other pages! Make it red or orange or anything but gray. Haha!

Thanks. Site is rad.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default 2 minutes ago...

I went to the home page and logged in. I went to the forums to browse and clicked on a thread. The pics did not show up for me, but showed my name at the top as logged in. I clicked the question mark where the photo should be and it sent me to a login page. Once i logged in again, I was able to see the photos in the post.

Screenshot shows me logged in and no pics.

~E
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails loginprob1.jpg  

Get Adobe Flash player

My only suggestion for the site would be to make it more mobile friendly. I have only my phone to entertain me all day at work and this site is a pain to navigate on my iPhone since there is no flash support for the damn thing. Oh yeah - and a "keep me logged on" option would kick ass.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayMitchell View Post
    this is totally not important, but I can never tell what page of a thread im on because the highlighted page number is gray and so are the other pages! Make it red or orange or anything but gray. Haha!
    Gray - I had problems with that too and then realized I was totally over looking something. I know it's there now and still catch myself wondering what page I'm on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails page.jpg  

Get Adobe Flash player

Default one more found...

I remember this from pre-beta.. but comments under the news section still run off the page for me. I have not checked other areas of the site yet.

See screenshot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails oops.jpg  

billdozer

Please post up if you are experiencing any more "Friend" issues. (Not those kind!) It looks like we have that solved, but can't be sure until enough people use the features. Thanks!

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by billdozer View Post
    Please post up if you are experiencing any more "Friend" issues. (Not those kind!) It looks like we have that solved, but can't be sure until enough people use the features. Thanks!
    just confirmed another friend request today and it still does not show them on my list.

billdozer

Yeah, not working for me yet either. Good news is we are adding the ability to add multiple friends at a time so it's not such a pain in the ass.

The issue where threads appeared to be locked after you posted in them has been fixed. If it persists for you, clear your cache. I named something wrong a month ago and screwed things up.

Also note, the top, main navigation bar has been changed from Flash to HTML so it works on your iPizzles.
    Last edited by billdozer; 08-10-2009 at 4:24 PM.

billdozer

panshiner

You can now upload pics to your group discussions. Just paste in the < a href= /> kinda photo link.

billdozer

NOTE: friend requests should now be working. Sorry if you did some over the weekend and they didn't show up you'll have to request your super special intenet relationship again! Hey, more miles I guess. We told you this was beta-testing month, right?

Get Adobe Flash player

Remember my ass button like everyone else wants.

Emoticons

MO MEMORY! I have 1 album and it's full. My group and groups I'm a member of are full also.

Regional events sub-forums.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by erikweste View Post
    I remember this from pre-beta.. but comments under the news section still run off the page for me. I have not checked other areas of the site yet.

See screenshot.
    This appears fixed and displaying ok now.
    ~E

Get Adobe Flash player

Can't edit my posts. Tried a few different times & am asked to log back on. I'm also not able to view thumbnails. In classifieds, the "next page" function still will not work for me. Tried this stuff from computer at work & was the same there.
    All in all, minor shit though.

Get Adobe Flash player

Who took a dump on the "Photo Dump"?

i was gonna show my ol' man some cool shit and it ain't workin!

Get Adobe Flash player

I have like 10 picture in my profile and they are all pretty small files, and I'm somehow -1.5mbs right now so I can't upload more stuff.

billdozer

Ask and ye shall receive! Well, sometimes.

The User Albums, Group Photos, Event Photos and Classified Photos have all been upped to 25mgs from 1mg.

If you are going to upload a shit ton of photos do yourself and us a favor and learn how to resize them to a reasonable size. Bandwidth ain't free and there really is no big pay off for uploading them way bigger than about 600 wide by 72dpi. There are a lot of online tools for resizing pics, try googling "Resize photos" and see what you find.

PhotoDump is working and we are adding several hundred bikes to it tonight.

Fuzzy, have you tried emptying your "cache"? Are you able to log back in? Which thumbnails can you not see?

Get Adobe Flash player

I think it would be sick right when you log in if it would show new updates to your profile. on the left theres your picture and on the right it has messages or friends. it would be cool if it was like :

edit profile
    Friends: (5)
    groups

to let you know right away if you have any new messages or friend requets.

Get Adobe Flash player

Billdozer, you're gonna laugh or cringe, but what the hell is a "cache" & furthermore, how would I go about emptying it? Is it the same as "cookies" or "temperary files"? I am always able to log back in. The thumbnails I'm talkin bout are the ones people add in thier posts instead of photos. When I click to view, a big portion of the screen goes shaded & says somethin about not having permision to perform this function.

Thanks.

Share This