Mastercraft tail light about to get played OUT!

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CRFyou
    • Mar 2010

i'm renaming world war 2, "The awesome chopper parts war".

back in the 30's, hitler started making bad ass chopper parts. everyone was trying to get his super elite parts for their bikes. he had all types of shit... flags, parades, u- boats.... everything was rocking the swazi.

then france and poland started hating because they thought running swazi shit was racist. so hitler's panzer choppers rolled into those places and were like, "LOL, now we're gonna have our custom shit all over your place."

then the japanese wanted to get in on the scene so they bombed pearl harbor so we couldn't make our own copyrighted swazi shit.

then we won that war pretty easy with out period correct harley 45's and the war was over.

the end

Comment

• dudleyhd1
      • Dec 2010

guys and girls im sorry i just snapped sick off this fricking newby bullsh#t by people

when i read his post it sound to me like hes calling me a liar and a theif for selling bootleg crap

i felt like driving to jersey but i didnt so its all good
      Last edited by dudleyhd1; 12-12-2010, 6:03 PM. Reason: cause my little pony is awesome

Comment

• dudleyhd1
        • Dec 2010

no i never left anything on your site i heard about it and looked at it but i never commented

that was from my freind dan he told me about it

the shitty rubber mold was not directed at you yours is the best repop ive seen

you should be proud of it you did a great job

what did you use 2 part acrylic with red tint

Comment

• Toecutterp
          • Sep 2009

Yes and i got a secret. Thanks for the props. I glad your remaking them. I think it will be a good thing for people who want them but can't afford them. All we need is for someone to re pop a thunderbird lens and everything will be more realistic.

Comment

• wickedblockhead
            • Aug 2009

hey i gotta sat do what you want, fuck the 70's they're done. this is 2010, HELLO! All i remember is brown and orange and corduruys. that sux. Toecutter does alot of great work, but who gives a flying fuck about a rectangular tailight that looks like it came off a trailer?

Comment

• dudleyhd1
              • Dec 2010

thanks im not remaking the lens only the housings i have nos lenses

i will be making a few new version of lens that will fit the housing

i never tried to make lens i was going to buy the red plastic pellets and injection mold them into alminum molds

i think this is the hard way of doing it cause i seen yours come out nice but im concerned the acrylic isnt going to stand up

is the acrylic your using as durable as the plastic the orginal lens is made from

thanks
              Last edited by dudleyhd1; 12-12-2010, 8:33 PM. Reason: i cant spell for sh*t

Comment

• jason43
                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Toecutterp
                Yes and i got a secret. Thanks for the props. I glad your remaking them. I think it will be a good thing for people who want them but can't afford them. All we need is for someone to re pop a thunderbird lens and everything will be more realistic.
                I'm just stoked that you can repop the lenses we make.

That shits real cool. Do you buy them on our site and remail them or... how does that work exactly?

Comment

• Suicidal87
                  • Aug 2010

dud, stop being a pansy ass douche

Comment

• dudleyhd1
                    • Dec 2010

i never copied any lens before are you talking about toecutter

Comment

• park
                      • Dec 2009

I just want something affordable, call me a cheep ass.

Comment

• badmojo
                        • May 2010

Thems some ugly fuckin lights,glad im not cool enough to have one!!

Comment

• shrum
                          • Apr 2010

If you want a really trick lens. Get out your straight pinned unicorn pin....and drill a hole in your housing,....slide it thru put the backing on the other side of lens and put it back in your housing!

You can do that with your rainbows, black panthers, and even your ed hardy designs.

Cheers!

Comment

• captrad
                            • Aug 2010

can u do a rainbow and a unicorn? cause that would make it end all badass

Comment

• dudleyhd1
                              • Dec 2010

wil that also work with a rainbow brite and care bear pin

Comment

• Tatguy
                                • Apr 2010

Originally posted by shrum
                                If you want a really trick lens. Get out your straight pinned unicorn pin....and drill a hole in your housing,....slide it thru put the backing on the other side of lens and put it back in your housing!

You can do that with your rainbows, black panthers, and even your ed hardy designs.

Cheers!
                                Fuckin brilliant! Ed Hardy sucks shit and those aren't period correct parts on my bike, they're just old. Now fuck off and let me finish my beer.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;